• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7f9oBRrZvfOQyFbB0srRKHyF9OzhBQvrUTk1N9XZ7mQH-cqCcnjStMHmOJiu=-w320-h240

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Another moderator in the tank for the Dems. I hope Chris Wallace is relentlessly horrible towards Hillary in the 3rd debate.

Who gives an ish about Trump's taxes? Every American citizen/business takes every legal deduction they can.
I've already had the "Is tax evasion immoral while being legal? Should we be looking for a more moral leader instead of who can run numbers better?" debate on FB today. Wish I was kidding.

Do these folks voluntarily pay extra tax? Do they not understand that 90% of the manuf corps that occupy 100% of their daily lives use existing tax shelter law to accomplish lower costs to consumers? No bitching there?

Oh, and if Trump hadn't utilized tax law loopholes to legally, financially prop up his vested interests, those same failures would be used against him in a different package of mud slinging. He can't win, so eff em and feed em fish heads.

Is there any doubt that Pence would absolutely pummel that piece of shit if given the chance? Which one of these two would you want as president? If Kaine was running with Trump, I'd vote for Hillary just to be sure that coont never sat in the Oval Office.

Kaine can't answer a question without bringing up tax returns and Pence acts like nobody has listened to Trump in 18 months.

The thing is, these guys are actually pretty competent debaters. They just can't successfully defend their POTUS candidates.

Kaine: PUTIN PUTIN TAXES PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN TAXES PUTIN TRUMP SAID MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS PUTIN PUTIN

And this guy could be the VP? Sad.

Reactions: ymmot31
Welp, there you have it, the state department did an investigation and decided Hillary has never done anything wrong. Probably helped Al Gore build the internet and doesn't want to brag about it.

I think like anything else people view the VP debate from their perspective political positions.

Echo the statement that both are put in the unenviable position of having to defend their undefendable candidates.

They each have their marching orders in this debate. For Kaine it CLEARLY is to mention tax returns every response. For Pence it appears to be to downplay every over-the-top statement Trump has made. And that is a TALL order as well.

As soon as Pence mentioned the emails Kaine said so what about North Korea.......and boom let's talk about North Korea.

If Pence doesn't get the emails in this debate it will be a miss.

Also Kaine is a dumbass for saying Trump doesn't want to let Muslims in because we can't get them vetted properly, but they can and when they can't get them well they don't get to come in.......think real hard about WTF that is saying without saying it.

Reactions: ymmot31
I've already had the "Is tax evasion immoral while being legal? Should we be looking for a more moral leader instead of who can run numbers better?" debate on FB today. Wish I was kidding.

Do these folks voluntarily pay extra tax? Do they not understand that 90% of the manuf corps that occupy 100% of their daily lives use existing tax shelter law to accomplish lower costs to consumers? No bitching there?

Oh, and if Trump hadn't utilized tax law loopholes to legally, financially prop up his vested interests, those same failures would be used against him in a different package of mud slinging. He can't win, so eff em and feed em fish heads.

Exactly. Anyone who's ever taken a tax deduction is disqualified from bitching about that tax return

I think like anything else people view the VP debate from their perspective political positions.

Echo the statement that both are put in the unenviable position of having to defend their undefendable candidates.

They each have their marching orders in this debate. For Kaine it CLEARLY is to mention tax returns every response. For Pence it appears to be to downplay every over-the-top statement Trump has made. And that is a TALL order as well.
Please. Your "objective" assessment is considered and you'll get a high grade considering that you're "with her" and a draw was the best you could hope for. Just thank your lucky stars that this debate is irrelevant, as are all VP debates. Just be thankful that it's not a Pence vs. Kaine election, or your side would be lucky to win Maryland's electoral vote. If it was Pence vs. Hillary, your side might not win Washington, D.C.

Chris Christie would have torn Kaine apart.
Sure he would have, and he would have antagonized a lot of undecided voters in doing so. There's no need to do that to Kaine. He had enough rope to hang himself, and he did so, and if you are debating this guy, you just sit there and let him hang himself.

Moreover, the biased moderator probably would ask security to remove him from the debate once he started tearing into him. We saw what we needed to see tonight. We saw all we needed to see of Mr. Kaine. He's not going to get good reviews, except from the MSM, and they are liars.

[Ever single time the emails come up the moderator has to move on to the next subject. Kaine goes on long tirades over Trumps taxes, etc. moderator says Pence has 30 seconds. Complete BS and even all that said Pence looked light years more Presidential than that clown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT