• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
plenty of signs point to it.

hell hath no fury...
Bullshit. Trumps ex-wife didn't see those tax returns when they were originally filed and she sure as hell didn't keep them all this time thinking he might run for president someday and she would dump them, at this time, not before.

A much more likely scenario is that those returns were provided by someone in the IRS. Plenty of signs point to it.

Bullshit. Trumps ex-wife didn't see those tax returns when they were originally filed and she sure as hell didn't keep them all this time thinking he might run for president someday and she would dump them, at this time, not before.

A much more likely scenario is that those returns were provided by someone in the IRS. Plenty of signs point to it.

Actually Trump relied on her to handle several of his projects believe it or not. I'd guess she absolutely had access to that kind of documentation.

not only is her signature on the very images published by the NYT, but there's obviously one of those sticky arrow tabs pointing to her spot, not Donald's.

Also, notice how the Times didn't report any interviews with her.

Also, she's a lifelong liberal.

Also, she moved back to NYC just a few weeks ago.

Do YOU have tax returns from 20 years ago? 10? Trump verbally attacked the IRS, they fought back. Simple, logical.

Do YOU have tax returns from 20 years ago? 10? Trump verbally attacked the IRS, they fought back. Simple, logical.
I don't know why you're getting so up in arms about this. There are signs that Maples was the leak, but there's no proof.

On a separate note: Do you seriously not keep your tax returns? Do you just sign whatever your accountant gives you and never think about it anymore than that?

I don't know why you're getting so up in arms about this. There are signs that Maples was the leak, but there's no proof.

On a separate note: Do you seriously not keep your tax returns? Do you just sign whatever your accountant gives you and never think about it anymore than that?

Noone keeps one that far back. I don't know it was the IRS, but I sure as hell wouldn't be surprised.

I'm assuming if it was his ex, there would've been way worse than just a tax return come out

Noone keeps one that far back. I don't know it was the IRS, but I sure as hell wouldn't be surprised.

I'm assuming if it was his ex, there would've been way worse than just a tax return come out
I think "no one" is a huge stretch, especially when you're talking about a divorce like the one she went through.

Is there a more likely scenario? Some IRS desk jockey risking jail time? Tom Cruise sneaking into Trump Tower Mission: Impossible-style? A digital hack?

I think "no one" is a huge stretch, especially when you're talking about a divorce like the one she went through.

Is there a more likely scenario? Some IRS desk jockey risking jail time? Tom Cruise sneaking into Trump Tower Mission: Impossible-style? A digital hack?

Noone, I repeat, NOONE would see jail time if they leaked this. Not as long as hillary won. Hell, Obama would probably pardon them before he left. That's assuming he didn't give authorization himself.

No way this came from her. There'd be a mountain of stuff. It wouldn't stop here.

Who gives a damn. Is anyone surprised a billion knows how to avoid taxes?

Look at any major corporation in America and you'll find multiple million dollars in tax deferments.

Everyone always has and always will avoid taxes. That's why the IRS hit income and went for the employers.

Wikileaks announcement live stream if anyone is interested. 3 a.m. EST start time.

Last edited:
Oh boy can't wait! Hope it's something juicy so I can read about it on some obscure blog nobody reads.
Yeah, this is something that Assange has touched on a few times.

Saying that there is credible evidence of wrongdoing, just all depends on how the msm decides to cover it, which will ultimately decide how much impact it has.

Maybe it'll be something that they can't ignore like the DWS stuff? Guess we'll see soon enough.

Saying that there is credible evidence of wrongdoing, just all depends on how the msm decides to cover it, which will ultimately decide how much impact it has.

Maybe it'll be something that they can't ignore like the DWS stuff? Guess we'll see soon enough.
The MSM would pounce on something meaty. Just have to wait a few more hours :sunglasses:

We will see, but I'm thinking it will be proof that Hillary and the media are rigging (or trying to) the election. Basically doing to Trump what they did to Bernie. We deep down all know they are going to try doing that anyway, but if proof emerges shit will go down.

With Hillary though, and as corrupt as she is, it could be a billion different things.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
We will see, but I'm thinking it will be proof that Hillary and the media are rigging (or trying to) the election. Basically doing to Trump what they did to Bernie. We deep down all know they are going to try doing that anyway, but if proof emerges shit will go down.
man, if you think proof of collusion between her campaign and major media outlets would change this race at all, I've got some oceanfront property to sell ya

man, if you think proof of collusion between her campaign and major media outlets would change this race at all, I've got some oceanfront property to sell ya
It got people fired at the DNC when the Bernie stuff came out. We will see, it could be anything.

I'd have to agree. No need for Wikileaks when all you have to do is just spend 5 minutes watching & the collusion is evident. They haven't even been trying to hide it weeks.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I am very curious as to what the Wikileaks announcement is. Could be a major factor in this election. Could be nothing. We will see soon enough. Cancelling previous announcement seemed strangely over dramatic and publicity-houndish but who knows.

MO on Trump and his taxes are that I applaud him as a businessman if he was able to avoid paying taxes. Wish I could do it. But anyone who thinks that the other camp isn't gonna jump on it and hammer him is nuts.

Truthfully, when your entire mantra thru out the campaign has been elect me bc I am the best businessman in the history of the world and I am worth a gazillion dollars then it comes out you lost almost a billion in one year, it is fair game. And it is effective fair game.

Say all you want about Buffet, Soros, etc and the money they lost but those guys aren't running for Prez and constantly referring to themselves as the smartest and most successful businessman alive.

This one hurts DT IMO. People see it and his entire message takes a hit. Not a knockout blow I don't think. But a hit nonetheless. We will see I guess when the next round of polls come out. I Could be way off.

I'm glad I have today off. I might say eff it and try to pull an all nighter for the first time in years just to see what this announcement will be. This could and probably will be very important.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT