POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump saying he's a great business man - awful, bragging, egotistical, etc etc.

Clinton saying she's a great politician - she says that because she is!

/dems

Reactions: Willy4UK
No doubt one of us doesn't understand taxation....

No doubt, indeed. But don't be ashamed. You aren't the first person to go through life property-less, or who never was able to pay off a mortgage while considering that annual property assessment some sort of regular fee akin to what is required to keep the lights turned on.

There are two ways to take advice (to learn things): From men who talk and write, or from men who do. A poor intellectual can publish a timeless essay on the subject of taxation, but he will not know jack squat compared to the great industrialist who built an empire, and paid them.

$30 million for payroll and you act like that is a large number. The CF has over 2000 employees world wide. $30 million comes to $15,000/employee.

By only looking at the amount the Clinton Foundation doled out in grants, Fiorina “is showing her lack of understanding of charitable organizations,” Borochoff said. “She’s thinking of the Clinton Foundation as a private foundation.” Those kinds of foundations are typically supported by money from a few people, and the money is then distributed to various charities. The Clinton Foundation, however, is a public charity, he said. It mostly does its own charitable work. It has over 2,000 employees worldwide.

“What she’s doing is looking at how many grants they write to other groups,” Borochoff said. “If you are going to look at it that way, you may as well criticize every other operating charity on the planet.”

In order to get a fuller picture of the Clinton Foundation’s operations, he said, people need to look at the foundation’s consolidated audit, which includes the financial data on separate affiliates like the Clinton Health Access Initiative.

“Otherwise,” he said, “you are looking at just a piece of the pie.”

Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he said, CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said.

We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses.
^ Ohhh yeah and I'm writing in "Kasich"

Anybody else excited by Veep debate? I am not. I just found out it was tomorrow. If I asked Kaine questions:

How is your dog max?

How are the hoo's down in hooville?
The only reason to get excited about this particular debate is that it's probably our only chance to hear about policy this cycle. It could (could) be the only real reprieve we get from the 24/7 freak show primary voters stuck us with.

The fact that The Donald paid nothing in taxes 20 years ago or last year, is really a non-story. The tax code, written by bought and paid for politicians, allowed this.

The real story is untold. This story is a fairy tale. It's the story of a rich guy who gets the tax breaks, making it fairer for everyone else. After all, this rich guy has benefited from the middle-class guy paying his fair share.

A lot of stuff today so let's get to it:

RE: What would I do about Syria......

Bring my troops home. No need to be in the mix here. Does anyone know why we really "won" both world wars?

RE: Trump and his tax problems.......

Does anyone want to know why he lost 1B in 1995? Nope just that the loss carried over and covered his income for who knows how long as to not create more income tax. Such a bad business dude he is.

Hey guess what? If he losses this election that he paid for on his own, it will be another loss I'm sure written off next years taxes.

Do you know who doesn't have losses? Take a guess!

RE: Hiliary on anything.....

Let's face it folks in 20 years as a failed politician she has clearly learned how to do one thing and that is deflect and stay calm and stay low when the bad news comes.

Her policy isn't great, at least what she speaks of.

Her experience is awful.

She is a globalist, period.

RE: Assange.......

It doesn't matter folks, their releases at this point are simply republican talking poiints the media squashes as not real while worrying about a miss universe being called fat.

RE: Media

Boy do they keep the negative foot on the gas for Trump!!!

Tomorrow should be an interesting day. Assange is going to put out incredibly damaging stuff on Hillary early in the morning. Will be interesting to see if and how it will impact the VP debate too, the moderators won't bring it up but Pence might.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day. Assange is going to put out incredibly damaging stuff on Hillary early in the morning. Will be interesting to see if and how it will impact the VP debate too, the moderators won't bring it up but Pence might.

Meh, I was hopeful, but I don't think it matters at this point. I've lost faith in humanity. I'm living in a Mad Max world, but with the infrastructure and resources that just haven't run out yet...

Better regroup for 2020 and never ever ever ever think about a Rubio type of candidate again. We're lucky. She's not strong enough to with go 2 political campaigns. I'll surprised if she doesn't pull a longer stint than President Harrison's 32 days. But hey. Hope serial killer looking Tim Kaine at least takes time away from his "hobby" to run this country when Hillary life force leaves

Meh, I was hopeful, but I don't think it matters at this point. I've lost faith in humanity. I'm living in a Mad Max world, but with the infrastructure and resources that just haven't run out yet...

Better regroup for 2020 and never ever ever ever think about a Rubio type of candidate again. We're lucky. She's not strong enough to with go 2 political campaigns. I'll surprised if she doesn't pull a longer stint than President Harrison's 32 days. But hey. Hope serial killer looking Tim Kaine at least takes time away from his "hobby" to run this country when Hillary life force leaves
Kaine looks creepier than Ted Cruz. I never thought it was possible.

Does the released information of Trump's income tax information reveal any illegal activity?

No. if it were illegal it wouldn't be reported.

You want to know why he is under audit every year? Because the IRS literally can't fathom how anyone knows how to abuse their system so bad.

They are a waste of space!

He could have video of her murdering 50 people but the media would spin it into "Yeah but look at this tweet by Trump."

Trump wasn't the sole filer of those returns.

Turbo Tax?

160927_ComputerTrump_ThinkstockPhotos-83121902.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png

First off if Trump was any sort of politician he would have made his taxes a solution for his policy instead of a problem for his campaign.

The man isn't a politician. But I love the idea that he isn't smart for writing off a loss and carrying it over for as long as possible to avoid future earning.

Common broke people are too stupid for this type of idea.

First off if Trump was any sort of politician he would have made his taxes a solution for his policy instead of a problem for his campaign.

The man isn't a politician. But I love the idea that he isn't smart for writing off a loss and carrying it over for as long as possible to avoid future earning.

Common broke people are too stupid for this type of idea.

I make barely $40K a year and I'm wondering how I can make a slight of hand donation to the homeless for $1000s for a tax write off. Frankly, if I was a business man. I'd be doing my taxes just like Trump. I sure wouldn't be sipping out of an old gym sock filled with coconut water owned by Bernie Sanders.

At 40K if you have a mortgage, kids, and and health costs at all other than premium or and kind of uniform situation you must pay for yourself then your federal tax should be 0 at year end.

As an employee your subject to payroll I'm sure so at the end of the year you get a refund.

However you should be able to recoup most if not all of your fed.

At 40K if you have a mortgage, kids, and and health costs at all other than premium or and kind of uniform situation you must pay for yourself then your federal tax should be 0 at year end.

As an employee your subject to payroll I'm sure so at the end of the year you get a refund.

However you should be able to recoup most if not all of your fed.

Yeah, I got 8 kids Krazy. How many should I kill before it's affordable?

Jk, actually about go up in pay and my wife makes way more than I do and no kids with a cheap ass mortgage. I shouldn't complain, but damn if I don' want to be like Fuzz and give away all my money

Last edited:
8 kids? Yea right! Your fed tax should be almost 0 anyway.

I got 3 kids and claim 5, and still get a refund at the end of the year.

Any student loan debt?

I mean if you don't have write- offs yeah you get screwed!

$100k. In a plfs program. Working in non profit. I cant even masturbate in office bathroom because my job won't reimburse me for the kleenex.

No doubt, indeed. But don't be ashamed. You aren't the first person to go through life property-less, or who never was able to pay off a mortgage while considering that annual property assessment some sort of regular fee akin to what is required to keep the lights turned on.

There are two ways to take advice (to learn things): From men who talk and write, or from men who do. A poor intellectual can publish a timeless essay on the subject of taxation, but he will not know jack squat compared to the great industrialist who built an empire, and paid them.

The worst part about your clueless rambling is that you don't realize we were both saying much of the same things.

The fact that The Donald paid nothing in taxes 20 years ago or last year, is really a non-story. The tax code, written by bought and paid for politicians, allowed this.

There's absolutely zero proof he paid nothing in taxes for 18 years. None. It's assumed. His income could've eaten up the nol way faster.

Does the released information of Trump's income tax information reveal any illegal activity?

No. But that doesn't stop dems from sounding the alarm

They'll find someone that Trump allegedly raped soon. Book it.

I said the same thing months ago. If it's close enough, it'll happen. I assume they'll claim it's an underage girl, just for good measure

Reactions: screwduke1
I make barely $40K a year and I'm wondering how I can make a slight of hand donation to the homeless for $1000s for a tax write off. Frankly, if I was a business man. I'd be doing my taxes just like Trump. I sure wouldn't be sipping out of an old gym sock filled with coconut water owned by Bernie Sanders.

what sort of work do you do, Willy? Just in general - you don't have to be specific and you can tell me to piss off if I'm being too nosey - understand if you don't want to share personal info here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT