How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I hate to wade into the cesspool here, you are incorrect:

"Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity."

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/
7th post in 11 years and you went to the trouble of typing out that misleading horseshit?

It really is painful to watch people (Z, cardkilla, etc.) so ignorant on the topic try and discuss Trump's tax returns.

It's even more painful to see a news outlet publish complete unfounded speculation while illegally publishing a citizen's private tax info.

The fact that you retards can't understand the concept of an NOL is Exhibit A in the case against Trump releasing his tax returns. You lack the ability to understand a basic tax concept, but will latch on to whatever unfounded moronic bullshit the Clinton campaign feeds you.
Yes because releasing illegally obtained hacked emails by a communist state directly intended to influence the outcome of our election is fine and dandy but printing Trumps friggen' tax returns is beyond the pale and totally unacceptable. Gotcha.

WTF? 30 US, British and Israeli special forces killed by Russians?

http://www.anonews.co/russia-strikes/

I sincerely question this websites validity but......there's too many intermingled forces fighting in Syria and Iraq right now. You'd think that the Russians and the US could at least figure out how not to kill each other. But then again, when John Kerry and Obama are your point men I guess we shouldn't expect too much.

I sincerely question this websites validity but......there's too many intermingled forces fighting in Syria and Iraq right now. You'd think that the Russians and the US could at least figure out how not to kill each other. But then again, when John Kerry and Obama are your point men I guess we shouldn't expect too much.
WW3 is about to start.

Someone remind me why Obama got the noble peace prize again.

I seriously will absolutely despise this country if the majority elects Hillary because we obviously live in a place filled with total pieces of shit and our nation has no chance at surviving that.

Seriously, she will be the final nail in the coffin. The hell with any tard that votes for her. May the worst crap happen to you.

Reactions: screwduke1
Yes because releasing illegally obtained hacked emails by a communist state directly intended to influence the outcome of our election is fine and dandy but printing Trumps friggen' tax returns is beyond the pale and totally unacceptable. Gotcha.
Russia lost my car keys!

Serious question for everyone in this thread.

What would you do about Syria? Or would you do nothing about Syria and just let them kill each other off?

Thanks.

I too am for all corruption being exposed.

1bphsm.jpg

I seriously will absolutely despise this country if the majority elects Hillary because we obviously live in a place filled with total pieces of shit and our nation has no chance at surviving that.

Seriously, she will be the final nail in the coffin. The hell with any tard that votes for her. May the worst crap happen to you.
counterpoint: they will get to brag on a college sports message board that their candidate won and post deal with it and tear licking gifs. Can't put a price on that power.

Are you illiterate? Yes, you are. I wasn't making the first argument about Trump's tax returns, one way or the other, never typed his name. I couldn't care less about what he does with his tax returns than I do already. And the reason you don't understand how wealth is taxed is because you don't understand how to achieve it, much less the tremendous effort required to sustain it for multiple generations.

No doubt one of us doesn't understand taxation.

Donald Trump's leaked tax returns help explain why he wants to end the estate tax

"That is, Trump seems to have cleverly used the tax code to delay a lot of taxes. But if he becomes president, he can find a way for him and his family to avoid ever having to pay tax on a bunch of the income he's earned over the decades."

The estate tax has been a target of many politicians over the years, and rightly so. Milton Friedman wrote several papers outlining why it needs to go. It's not as if Trump is the first. Also, I can virtually guarantee its repeal would help the clintons too.

Are you aware of who brought to light the Clinton private email server?
Hint: New York Times.

You also need to question as why the "hackers" are only hitting one side. Are they being paid by somebody? What would we found if the hackers were invading both sides, not just one?

It is laughable that you think that journalist are only looking at one side. If they aren't reporting something then perhaps it is because there is nothing there to report. Or they did report it...months, years ago and have since moved on. It is also sad that you and others think that sources like Breitbart and the kind are interested in giving you factual, non-biased information.

Only after it was apparent it would break. It was a controlled leak imo. It was coming out one way or the next. If for no other reason, they already knew they'd been hacked.

You really have a Russian fetish

WW3 is about to start.

Someone remind me why Obama got the noble peace prize again.

1980s called...

Reactions: screwduke1

Russia has taken the side of Assad. Obama is backing the rebels (Al-Qaeda, Isis).

Re Syria, work with Russia to basically feed Assad's forces, ISIS and al Queda to each other. Kill each other off until no one is left.

FWIW, US Generals complained about a week ago that stuff like this was either happening or about to happen..inevitable. (Again--that website is not necessarily trustworthy but the situation on the ground over there is still a clusterF.)

Wrong.

Less than 10% actually goes to "charitable works"... the rest is salaries and "administrative costs". :flush:

BTW: pay your bet, welching piece of monkey feces.

Read it and weep. Oh, and I love the personal attacks because they tell me you have nothing else of content to say. [roll]
This has been debunked about as many times as the birther issue...but keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says that “so little” of the charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation “actually go to charitable works” — a figure CARLY for America later put at about 6 percent of its annual revenues — but Fiorina is simply wrong.

Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

Hillary - "What kind of genius loses a billion dollars in a year?"

Umm... your hero, sugar daddy Warren Buffet lost almost three times that much in a year.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Nope.

For an organization that is supposedly a charity, the Clinton Foundation spent very little money on "direct aid." IRS documents showed that the Foundation raised over $500 million from 2009-2012, and yet the Clinton Foundation only spent $75 million on "programmatic grants."

"The other $425 million was allocated as follows: more than $25 million went for travel expenses; almost $110 million for employee salaries and benefits; and $290 million for 'other expenses,'" reports Discover The Networks.

These numbers were similar in the foundation's 2013 tax returns, which revealed that the Clinton Foundation raised over $140 million but only used $9 million in direct aid, according to the New York Post:

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.

In all, the group reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than $64 million left over — money the organization has said represents pledges rather than actual cash on hand.

Indeed, Form 990 shows that the Clintons used the money raised by the foundation to pay for their travel expenses, which included "travel by charter or in first class."

"The Clintons get nothing from the foundation except free travel on chartered jets and first-class airline seats and hotel stays and, oh yes, control over a giant operating budget to steer to the charities and good causes that they prefer," writes National Review's Jim Geraghty. "Practically nothing!"
$30 million for payroll and you act like that is a large number. The CF has over 2000 employees world wide. $30 million comes to $15,000/employee.

By only looking at the amount the Clinton Foundation doled out in grants, Fiorina “is showing her lack of understanding of charitable organizations,” Borochoff said. “She’s thinking of the Clinton Foundation as a private foundation.” Those kinds of foundations are typically supported by money from a few people, and the money is then distributed to various charities. The Clinton Foundation, however, is a public charity, he said. It mostly does its own charitable work. It has over 2,000 employees worldwide.

“What she’s doing is looking at how many grants they write to other groups,” Borochoff said. “If you are going to look at it that way, you may as well criticize every other operating charity on the planet.”

In order to get a fuller picture of the Clinton Foundation’s operations, he said, people need to look at the foundation’s consolidated audit, which includes the financial data on separate affiliates like the Clinton Health Access Initiative.

“Otherwise,” he said, “you are looking at just a piece of the pie.”

Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he said, CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said.

We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses.

Umm... your hero, main man George Soros lost almost twice that much in a matter of months.

In the Noah thread I learned the Brits are wimps and the French are badass. Since the SAS was the model for US and Israeli special forces no wonder the Russians have such an easy time. They better not mess with the French.

What would you do about Syria? Or would you do nothing about Syria and just let them kill each other off?

Thanks.

Would not do a damn thing. I'd also stop all immigration especially any immigration from Muslim countries. I'd eliminate any "refugee" entitlement programs.Not a damn thing I would offer any non-citizen.

And yes, I would let them kill each other. I'd also eliminate any funds we give to any other countries. Like Willy, I'd consider nuking the entire Middle East.

People get upset but this country should not apologize for its history nor should they hand it over to every backwards illegal or Muslim.

Last edited:

Thanks.

We should've stopped it before it happened. Plenty of blame to go around there.

"I think you're looking at three people, four people in the administration. I lost the argument. I've argued for the use of force. I'm the guy who stood up and announced that we're going to attack Assad for the use of weapons," Kerry is heard telling the Syrian attendees, referring to internal deliberations within the administration of President Barack Obama that followed Assad's use of chemical weapons in 2013.
Kerry also faulted Congress for failing to support such a retaliatory strike, saying, "The bottom line is that Congress refused even to vote to allow that."

"We have a Congress that will not authorize our use of force," he added, explaining that a new military intervention would be difficult to bring about.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/01/politics/kerry-audio-recording-syria/index.html

Saving that, you elect Trump/Pence to go take care of it, the Clintons won't due to their ties with Saudi Arabia.

Umm... your hero, sugar daddy Warren Buffet lost almost three times that much in a year.
Buffet is an investor and will go up and down with the market. He is also worth more than 10x that of Trump but doesn't go around telling everyone what a great businessman he is and talk about how rich he is.
What is remarkable is that Trump lost a billion in one of the best years the market ever had rising over 30%.

You guys said the same thing when Obama was elected, and Clinton, and "insert Democrat President".

Yet little things like Bush II expanding the child tax credit, and Medicare expansion are swept under the rug, although they monumentally increased the # of people paying no taxes. And increased the deficit. Another one of those things that the right are supposedly 'genius' at.

Our infrastructure is crumbling because people like DT lobby his buddies to make laws that allow them to avoid paying taxes. His current tax ideas does nothing to make me think he won't continue the same.

Those 'bad trade deals' were cheer-leaded by Republicans. Bush I is the one who actually created NAFTA. And had to convince Dems to side with Republicans who were all for it.

But yes, it's those Democrats destroying the country :joy:

Reactions: jameslee32

Umm... your hero, main man George Soros lost almost twice that much in a matter of months.
You mean the guy not running for President and not telling everyone how much of a business genius he is? That guy?

He's also worth 10x what DT is, hasn't bankrupted 6 companies, and doesn't walk around thinking his $hit don't stink.

Reactions: Atrain7732
Buffet is an investor and will go up and down with the market. He is also worth more than 10x that of Trump but doesn't go around telling everyone what a great businessman he is and talk about how rich he is.
What is remarkable is that Trump lost a billion in one of the best years the market ever had rising over 30%.

As you said, Trump doesn't make his money in the stock market. The market going up or down has no effect.
Hell, for all we know he may have used his own money building something. That's how businesses work. Very rarely do you start one and immediately start making money.
Concern about Trumps taxes is laughable, Clinton has squat to run on. No accomplishments, only scandal and corruption.
So she's slinging mud, if she succeeds dark days are ahead for the US. Watch how fast China and Russia start expanding their military stance. Russia will likely openly invade Ukraine, and China will exert its position in the South China Sea.
It will be a sign to them that we as a populace are weak.
We have a golden opportunity before us for actual change.

Reactions: stevo51 and ymmot31
Russia has taken the side of Assad. Obama is backing the rebels (Al-Qaeda, Isis).
It's not quite that simple. There are more than 2 sides in the Syrian conflict, in fact there are 4 or 5. There are anti-Assad rebels including the Kurds and the FSA (Free Syrian Army) who are not aligned with Al-Qaeda and/or ISIS.

The conflict is now more than just a battle between those for or against Mr Assad. It has acquired sectarian overtones, pitching the country's Sunni majority against the president's Shia Alawite sect, and drawn in regional and world powers. The rise of the jihadist group Islamic State (IS) has added a further dimension.

You guys said the same thing when Obama was elected, and Clinton, and "insert Democrat President".

Yet little things like Bush II expanding the child tax credit, and Medicare expansion are swept under the rug, although they monumentally increased the # of people paying no taxes. And increased the deficit. Another one of those things that the right are supposedly 'genius' at.

Our infrastructure is crumbling because people like DT lobby his buddies to make laws that allow them to avoid paying taxes. His current tax ideas does nothing to make me think he won't continue the same.

Those 'bad trade deals' were cheer-leaded by Republicans. Bush I is the one who actually created NAFTA. And had to convince Dems to side with Republicans who were all for it.

But yes, it's those Democrats destroying the country :joy:

No shit, it's why all the career politician republicans lost the nomination.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT