POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Biden is fraudulently declared the winner you watch how fast it disappears from the news. Heard Robert muellers name once in two years ? Yeah me neither

just face it Covid was and is an excuse for the left to run roughshod over the constitution. And millions of us are done tolerating it
COVID numbers are getting worse. Just shut up. Biden attended a briefing on it yesterday. Trump ignored them and said it would go away magically. The adults are taking over now. Just sit this one out.

If something is unprovable, it doesn't make it untrue, it makes it unprovable.

Donald Trump expanded his demographic and greatly over performed and exceeded expectations everywhere in the country except for Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Atlanta etc. where they frequently denied poll watchers access to obverse the count of mailed in ballots.

If something is unprovable, it doesn't make it untrue, it makes it unprovable.

Donald Trump expanded his demographic and greatly over performed and exceeded expectations everywhere in the country except for Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Atlanta etc. where they frequently denied poll watchers access to obverse the count of mailed in ballots.

Ok then you’re gay and there’s nothing you can say or do to prove me wrong.

If you want a non political answer, Americans have become desensitized to covid infections and fatalities. I will say though that I’m not sure your local Walmart is a good indication of anything.

Public desensitization diminishes corporate health policy protecting its customers? Weird.

I thought it was the exact opposite when it first started? People weren't taking it seriously, and then Wal-Mart had to step in and implement these restrictions because the general public was already desensitized to the severity of the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: exemjr
Let’s stop being silly.

COVID was created by the Chinese, not the Democrats.

There is sufficient argument that the Dems are using it as a power broker. They love telling the masses how to live. And some Dem leaders have caused great economic harm and deaths. We know who they are.

But COVID is real. Overblown? Perhaps. Mismanaged? Likely. Used for political purposes? Most definitely.

Everything in America is political now. Everything.

Let’s stop being silly.

COVID was created by the Chinese, not the Democrats.

There is sufficient argument that the Dems are using it as a power broker. They love telling the masses how to live. And some Dem leaders have caused great economic harm and deaths. We know who they are.

But COVID is real. Overblown? Perhaps. Mismanaged? Likely. Used for political purposes? Most definitely.

Everything in America is political now. Everything.
not a dimes worth of difference between the communist Chinese and communist Dems now except one group speaks another language

Of all the lies I wished were true this would be it. And it's absolutely still here and raging. About to ruin Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings it appears.

Raging? Lol 99.998 survival rate. Live your lives. If people let politicians/media ruin their holidays and isolate from family, that’s on them.

Gov has as much power over you as you let it have.

Has anybody else noticed COVID-related changes at their local Wal-Mart since Election Day?

I have been to two different ones since Tuesday:

One dismantled a gated barrier that corralled people into the entrance. They also removed signs at the entrance requiring masks. The only thing they left was a sticker on the floor requesting 6 feet apart.

The other one used to have carts lined up to separate people entering and exiting. They used to have an attendant monitoring this and restocking the barrier carts as people entered and took one. This prevented people who were entering from crossing the path of the people who were exiting for the purpose of retrieving a cart. This doesn't exist anymore, and now people have to cross the path of people exiting to get their own cart again. They had the same setup for several months, and then it just disappeared within the past few days.

What changed other than the Election? COVID is still here, right?

The Kroger I go to did that a few weeks ago. But this morning, they had a door they previously blocked off, blocked off again. So, just the opposite of your experience. Weird.

Raging? Lol 99.998 survival rate. Live your lives. If people let politicians/media ruin their holidays and isolate from family, that’s on them.

Gov has as much power over you as you let it have.

right on. Whenever you live your life as normal that's the best thing you can do because it exposes the covid lie. I joined a gym where they don't require masks or temperature checks and any of that invasive bureaucratic nonsense. Every time I work out I feel better because I'm just fine and there's nothing to worry about

I saw where someone said 'Take note of how angry the winners are today'.

Political pundits, editorial writers, commentators, comedians...all the people who have said how awful and racist America is for 4 years...they aren't even going to take a day off from that and enjoy getting the Orange Man.

Instead you see endless comments about how disappointed they are in America that it was even this close, and how that proves that America is still terrible and soooo racist. The only people trying to divide America is the Left and it has been that way for decades.

They haven’t got him yet, and they know it.

It’s not time to “heal” the nation, because they are in the early stages of a battle.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Of all the things Trump is, he’s no racist. Has already and couldve helped the Black community a lot next 4 years. Was disappointed Klacik lost in Baltimore. Think she could’ve really done good there as well. I live in CA where they keep voting themselves into shittier and shittier conditions though as well. Unreal the loyalty to party lines.
Of all the reasons to dislike Trump, racism was far and away the most baffling reason given. In 4 years I never received an answer for what specifically makes Trump racist.

I know some people didn’t like his personality and that’s fine. I can at least understand that. But If your main reason for disliking Trump and voting against him was HeS a RaCiSt... the guy that just got elected has 40+ years of racist remarks and political actions. Hell, he made about 3-4 racist remarks this year alone. It’s mind numbing.

Excerpt from Art of the Deal

EmJeVBxW0AAcpaZ

Well, he should know...

Reactions: bkingUK
Of all the reasons to dislike Trump, racism was far and away the most baffling reason given. In 4 years I never received an answer for what specifically makes Trump racist.

I know some people didn’t like his personality and that’s fine. I can at least understand that. But If your main reason for disliking Trump and voting against him was HeS a RaCiSt... the guy that just got elected has 40+ years of racist remarks and political actions. Hell, he made about 3-4 racist remarks this year alone. It’s mind numbing.

Agree 100%. Shows the amount of propaganda we are inundated with here in the US. The Soviets were so good they could tell their people the sky wasn’t blue and they’d believe it despite what their eyes visualized. We are getting there if not already there.

I'm a huge Civil War buff. Have a library of Civil War books. Had a great great uncle who was one of the top generals in the war. I've often wondered what would have happened if the South had won. If they did I don't think slavery would have been around much longer after the war due to the fact, that in the reading I've done, slavery was already fairly unpopular (Lee and Stonewall were adamantly against, etc). Was kind of like the elite/swamp of today...pretty much the only ones in favor were the ruling class/plantation owners (and not all those were as portrayed today)
If the South had won, I think you would by today see two very different countries (much like the divide today) only with actual borders. One conservative/christian and the other what you've got with the Lib/Dems.

From what I read the south was vastly outnumbered and outgunned and that is what led to their defeat. Is that true from what you have studied?

According to who? You? You have as much cred as gnats on a dogs balls.

This comment explains a lot in how you view the world, despite being an obvious attempt to get likes from equally moronic posters. It’s basically tantamount to getting 10 morons in a room and having them agree 2+2=5. Uncoincidentally, the same principle pretty much applies to the entire Trump presidency.

What point are you actually trying to make other than point out Walmart removed barriers?
That within one week. We will hear very little about Covid. The media will stop reporting on it. The Dems will stop talking about it. It served its purpose which was to create millions of mail in ballots. Which are easily changed or throw away. Covid also will be Biden’s problem now, can’t bash Trump when is no longer in charge. So, Covid will magically disappear.

That within one week. We will hear very little about Covid. The media will stop reporting on it. The Dems will stop talking about it. It served its purpose which was to create millions of mail in ballots. Which are easily changed or throw away. Covid also will be Biden’s problem now, can’t bash Trump when is no longer in charge. So, Covid will magically disappear.

Do you realize how dumb you sound? You literally posted this after a post where you claimed you are some arbiter of correctness.

everything I've predicted this year has come true. Not because I'm a genius but because the left tells you everything they're gonna do if you pay attention to what they say. Pelosi and other leiters of the party said when Covid was rolling out...this is a chance to reinvent America the way we want to. Green new deal basic income total surveillance and control over your life

You are correct.
They even had a Transition Integrity Project that lays out this scenario with Pennsylvania.

(Hint: this ain’t over yet)

Reactions: rupp876
This comment explains a lot in how you view the world, despite being an obvious attempt to get likes from equally moronic posters. It’s basically tantamount to getting 10 morons in a room and having them agree 2+2=5. Uncoincidentally, the same principle pretty much applies to the entire Trump presidency.
Nope. Just means that tomorrow. I will still be sane and you will forever be an idiot blindly following the path you are told to follow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT