POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love these people that are like oh well we made gains in the house and the senate that's only until they have enough votes to reverse that too

Exactly.

Why carry out the fraud so heavily in Atlanta and Detroit?

Oh yeah, that can help us flip three senate seats.

And how important are republican legislatures?

well, we are about to find out, aren’t we?

furious or feckless?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Lebron sure has been a good Chinese pawn in all this. What a sell out.

It’s a joke.

The most insulted people in America today should be black people that voted for Trump, or left the ballot blank.

For the latter group, in Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Pennsylvania, their rights were violated when someone filled out their ballots for them.

Exactly.

Why carry out the fraud so heavily in Atlanta and Detroit?

Oh yeah, that can help us flip three senate seats.

And how important are republican legislatures?

well, we are about to find out, aren’t we?

furious or feckless?

Not any of it should be accepted it's banana republic garbage. You have the radical left and the media that want you to tolerate a statistical impossibility and just shut up. They know better. All of you who actually turned out drop dead

its The way major cities of
Detroit
Milwaukee
Atlanta
Philly
Pittsburg and others have neglected to count certain votes in a timely fashion. It appears as though they watched republicans build their margins in order to size up the votes needed to put Biden over the top. This is a 50-50 election with an incumbent president who has been attacked by republicans, the entire media and perception to those 50% toward this collusion between the media and localities to influence and possibly create major shenanigans

Yes, and this was why they had the Arizona head fake.

distract from what they were planning to do in the dark of night.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I worry about the mental health of people making comments like this. Not because it’s bat shit crazy, but because you’re going to be really disappointed when covid doesn’t go anywhere, more measures are put in place, and you’re boy Trump is out of office.

You are worried about the mental health of people making observations? That's odd.

Shouldn't you be concerned that they removed restrictions that they had because it's not going anywhere? Why relax any restrictions that they had by removing the barriers?

I worry about the mental health of people who fail to observe what is happening around them.

I saw where someone said 'Take note of how angry the winners are today'.

Political pundits, editorial writers, commentators, comedians...all the people who have said how awful and racist America is for 4 years...they aren't even going to take a day off from that and enjoy getting the Orange Man.

Instead you see endless comments about how disappointed they are in America that it was even this close, and how that proves that America is still terrible and soooo racist. The only people trying to divide America is the Left and it has been that way for decades.

Not any of it should be accepted it's banana republic garbage. You have the radical left and the media that want you to tolerate a statistical impossibility and just shut up. They know better

They started telegraphing this months ago.

It even started in the ‘16 campaign when Trump was asked, “Will you accept the results of the election?”

Has anybody else noticed COVID-related changes at their local Wal-Mart since Election Day?

I have been to two different ones since Tuesday:

One dismantled a gated barrier that corralled people into the entrance. They also removed signs at the entrance requiring masks. The only thing they left was a sticker on the floor requesting 6 feet apart.

The other one used to have carts lined up to separate people entering and exiting. They used to have an attendant monitoring this and restocking the barrier carts as people entered and took one. This prevented people who were entering from crossing the path of the people who were exiting for the purpose of retrieving a cart. This doesn't exist anymore, and now people have to cross the path of people exiting to get their own cart again. They had the same setup for several months, and then it just disappeared within the past few days.

What changed other than the Election? COVID is still here, right?
Of all the lies I wished were true this would be it. And it's absolutely still here and raging. About to ruin Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings it appears.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Excerpt from Art of the Deal

EmJeVBxW0AAcpaZ

I, for one am glad you’re back. I mean that.

The small/simple things in life is what matters to me these days...this simple message from a message board stranger made my morning - thanks.

Pretty sure I won't be sticking around...don't think I am ever going to change anyone's minds on this thread and the constant back and forths were tiring. It's much more enjoyable to chat on the other threads we frequent.

Disappointed but not surprised at Mitch’s silence during this. Is it not appropriate to at least be somewhat skeptical that there are more votes in PA (maybe in others?) via mail in ballot than in person? Maybe since now his position as senate majority leader is in question he’ll have something to say.

You are worried about the mental health of people making observations? That's odd.

Shouldn't you be concerned that they removed restrictions that they had because it's not going anywhere? Why relax any restrictions that they had by removing the barriers?

I worry about the mental health of people who fail to observe what is happening around them.

No. I worry about the mental health of people who think covid is going away because a bad president is out of office. Let’s be accurate.

Hats off to all the those Black Americans that freely chose for themselves this election who they wanted to vote for instead of being told to because the color of their skin dictated it and then went ahead and did so no questions asked.
and then the communist operatives told them you don't matter. Well show you what happens if you leave the plantation

I don't understand some states changing the date of what is considered a 'legal' vote. That seems to be purely random.

What I really don't understand is that in 2020, in the richest country in the world, why every single voting district doesn't have a standardized, state of the art, electronic voting machine. Hell, the federal government wastes billions of dollars on insanely stupid stuff. In this day and age, having someone punch a card or mark with a pen is ridiculous. Fed gov't ought to buy a machine for every voting district - the same one for every district, virtually impossible to hack/tamper and stop with this idiotic Neanderthal voting methods some places still have.

It's funny because that same concern for mental health is missing in who you think should control our military, thats all.

How do you consistently follow nonsensical comments with more nonsensical comments? Double negatives don’t apply here.

If Biden is fraudulently declared the winner you watch how fast it disappears from the news. Heard Robert muellers name once in two years ? Yeah me neither

just face it Covid was and is an excuse for the left to run roughshod over the constitution. And millions of us are done tolerating it
OK, so you're just an idiot. No reason discussing something as stupid as your view points. Good god

Reactions: TheBlueCat
No. I worry about the mental health of people who think covid is going away because a bad president is out of office. Let’s be accurate.

I never said it was going away. I asked why two different Wal-Marts, that I personally witnessed, all of sudden removed what they instituted to prevent the spread of COVID? Wal-Mart was one of the first companies to get on board with mandatory masks, and now they are easing restrictions? Why?

Reactions: exemjr
OK, so you're just an idiot. No reason discussing something as stupid as your view points. Good god

everything I've predicted this year has come true. Not because I'm a genius but because the left tells you everything they're gonna do if you pay attention to what they say. Pelosi and other leiters of the party said when Covid was rolling out...this is a chance to reinvent America the way we want to. Green new deal basic income total surveillance and control over your life

and then the communist operatives told them you don't matter. Well show you what happens if you leave the plantation

Of all the things Trump is, he’s no racist. Has already and couldve helped the Black community a lot next 4 years. Was disappointed Klacik lost in Baltimore. Think she could’ve really done good there as well. I live in CA where they keep voting themselves into shittier and shittier conditions though as well. Unreal the loyalty to party lines.

I never said it was going away. I asked why two different Wal-Marts, that I personally witnessed, all of sudden removed what they instituted to prevent the spread of COVID? Wal-Mart was one of the first companies to get on board with mandatory masks, and now they are easing restrictions? Why?

If you want a non political answer, Americans have become desensitized to covid infections and fatalities. I will say though that I’m not sure your local Walmart is a good indication of anything.

Yeah, the dude continually talking about "civil war" and "real war" is a bad look.

I'm not saying I like it but this country is damaged beyond repair. You now have an election that 70 or 80 million people will not accept because it was stolen under cover of darkness. If you thought 2020 was hell its childs play compared to what the next two years will bring

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT