POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Georgia could pre process the ballots, 15 days in advance of Election Day.

Do you think this process is a legitimate way to run an election? Where states have no idea how many legal votes were cast at poll closing and counting taking place?
PA doesn’t require signature, match or ID, or even a postmark, and they allow ballots 9 days to come in.

Are you ok with ballot harvesting?

Bill, you are a great poster and strive to have a conversation/debate with anyone on here. I commend what you are trying to do, but you'll never get the answer you are looking for from him or many others on here like him. All they care about is that their side won. He is incapable of seeing any inconsistencies, irregularities, or blatant fraud that goes against the outcome he desired/desires.

Most of us have asked them why they voted for Biden in terms of policy specifics, but I have yet to see a response with specific Biden policies they like. One poster did say that Biden's policies are more align in with what he wants, but wouldn't give specifics. That is as close of an answer as we have gotten.

In general and strictly my opinion, the average liberal voter is controlled totally by emotions and doesn't apply critical thought to any debate or conversation. This leads to the racist, bigot, xenophobic labels they like to shout to the rooftops. The leaders of the Democratic party understand this completely and use it to their advantage at every turn. Ben Shapiro likes to say 'facts don't care about your feelings', but he is underestimating the power of their feelings. Their feelings make them totally deny facts and critical thought. The average conservative and liberal see the world unfold around them in a completely different light.

Sure, but fighting endlessly about the validity of this election isn’t going to do it. Take it to court and when it’s settled it’s settled. People don’t want to listen to that nonsense for 4 years. People in this thread saying now we’ve got a civil war, whether literal or figurative, is a terrible strategy that’s not going to win any voters. The Republicans can’t say they’re better than the Democrats if they act the same way the Dems did.
We listened to the Dims crap for 4.5 years. Who wanted to hear that? Now we should be Dims peace? BS.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Bill, you might want to fact check your PA voter laws. ID, required. Signature, required. Ballots must be postmarked by 8pm on Election Day or dropped in a approved ballot collection box all of which were locked at 8pm on Election Day.
Again, voters can’t control the mail. Any changes are up to the state.
Not a fan of harvesting but again, it’s up to the states.

Why aren’t you upset with Alaska? They haven’t processed even 50% of their ballots.

Either you want the states to control elections or the federal govt. which is it?

The signature does not have to match, and ID is not required for emergency absentee ballots in PA.
The drop boxes also don't require post marks, and if you believe they were all locked up at, well, you're a fool, which you aren't.

Alaska is the size of half the continental US, has their vote count behaved erratically?

china.jpg

I'm a huge Civil War buff. Have a library of Civil War books. Had a great great uncle who was one of the top generals in the war. I've often wondered what would have happened if the South had won. If they did I don't think slavery would have been around much longer after the war due to the fact, that in the reading I've done, slavery was already fairly unpopular (Lee and Stonewall were adamantly against, etc). Was kind of like the elite/swamp of today...pretty much the only ones in favor were the ruling class/plantation owners (and not all those were as portrayed today)
If the South had won, I think you would by today see two very different countries (much like the divide today) only with actual borders. One conservative/christian and the other what you've got with the Lib/Dems.
Outside accepting your ancestor was a top general, I don't buy any of that. As much difficulty blacks had in getting equal rights with the North winning, at best today there'd be an apartheid-like system for blacks in the South today imo.

Reactions: UK90
Trump is like a new character on a long running tv show that didn’t fit in and was insane but bumped ratings up but eventually ran his course and everyone got sick of him. His last episode will be his concession speech and what a shitshow that will be. He doesn’t have it in him to be respectful and he doesn’t respect the office. But lucky for trump, his last episode will have MONSTER ratings and in the end, that’s what matters to him. He will even poop-tweet out about the ratings for it.

Trump is like a new character on a long running tv show that didn’t fit in and was insane but bumped ratings up but eventually ran his course and everyone got sick of him. His last episode will be his concession speech and what a shitshow that will be. He doesn’t have it in him to be respectful and he doesn’t respect the office. But lucky for trump, his last episode will have MONSTER ratings and in the end, that’s what matters to him. He will even poop-tweet out about the ratings for it.
He doesn't need to concede. F em.

Has anybody else noticed COVID-related changes at their local Wal-Mart since Election Day?

I have been to two different ones since Tuesday:

One dismantled a gated barrier that corralled people into the entrance. They also removed signs at the entrance requiring masks. The only thing they left was a sticker on the floor requesting 6 feet apart.

The other one used to have carts lined up to separate people entering and exiting. They used to have an attendant monitoring this and restocking the barrier carts as people entered and took one. This prevented people who were entering from crossing the path of the people who were exiting for the purpose of retrieving a cart. This doesn't exist anymore, and now people have to cross the path of people exiting to get their own cart again. They had the same setup for several months, and then it just disappeared within the past few days.

What changed other than the Election? COVID is still here, right?

Has anybody else noticed COVID-related changes at their local Wal-Mart since Election Day?

One dismantled a gated barrier that corralled people into the entrance. They also removed signs at the entrance requiring masks. The only thing they left was a sticker on the floor requesting 6 feet apart.

The other one used to have carts lined up to separate people entering and exiting. They used to have an attendant monitoring this and restocking the barrier carts as people entered and took one. This prevented people who were entering from crossing the path of the people who were exiting for the purpose of retrieving a cart. This doesn't exist anymore, and now people have to cross the path of people exiting to get their own cart again. They had the same setup for several months, and then it just disappeared within the past few days.

it's gone dude the entire point was to rig the vote we knew that. They used the common cold as a political weapon

Love it, this thread will provide unlimited entertainment all 4 years if Biden.

Entertainment is an interesting word....will it be entertaining as we watch our financial distress grow, or how our country's national security will be at risk? Or will it be entertaining as we slam people like you for supporting the party who put us in the perilous position?

Reactions: rupp876
Newt the froggy gingwrich is on Fox news saying that the burden is on states to prove they didn't cheat, not on Trump to prove they did. The anchors are just laughing their asses off at him. What a dipshit.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Well Joe Biden has it...it is a great day for illegal immigrants, human traffickers, China, the world's leading sponsor of terror--Iran, and just about anybody who wants to see the continued decline of America's power (white liberals the most).

Congrats on your win Libs, you just shot the country in the gawd damn foot.

I worry about the mental health of people making comments like this. Not because it’s bat shit crazy, but because you’re going to be really disappointed when covid doesn’t go anywhere, more measures are put in place, and you’re boy Trump is out of office.

Reactions: J_Dee
I worry about the mental health of people making comments like this. Not because it’s bat shit crazy, but because you’re going to be really disappointed when covid doesn’t go anywhere, more measures are put in place, and you’re boy Trump is out of office.

Funny that you're worried about the mental health of an internet poster...

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Well Joe Biden has it...it is a great day for illegal immigrants, human traffickers, China, the world's leading sponsor of terror--Iran, and just about anybody who wants to see the continued decline of America's power (white liberals).

Congrats on your win Libs, you just shot the country in the gawd damn foot.

If you’ve watched the last 8 months, they were willing to burn it all down anyway, murder civilians, etc if it meant losing again. Power is all they want, could give two shits about this country.

Newt the froggy gingwrich is on Fox news saying that the burden is on states to prove they didn't cheat, not on Trump to prove they did. The anchors are just laughing their asses off at him. What a dipshit.
This has been the precedent now for 4 years man. From Trump’s “collusion” to Kavanaugh to Trump’s impeachment. Guilty until proven innocent.

I agree it’s not how it should be... but it’s kind of hard to complain about if you were someone celebrating it the last 4 years.

Believe I have heard this from the Left a time or two.

State legislatures in PA, MI, and WI deliberately decided NOT to count the mail in ballots prior to election day unlike OH, FL, and NC... so where those Republican or Democrats that decided that, because if it was a cheating scandal, then that's where it would have to start otherwise it wouldn't work?

So, was that Republicans or Democrats that decided to do that? Hint... don't look at facts or try to think through your theories if you want to continue to be blathering your current blather.
So I’m guessing Biden would have won Florida, Ohio, Texas, etc. had those states decided to wait until after the in person ballots were counted to count the mail-ins. Then they would have known how many they needed to magically find.

2 days ago all you sheep were screaming "we need to know who won right now!" Now that Biden has won "we don't need to know who won, stop pressuring people to call the races!" Love it, this thread will provide unlimited entertainment all 4 years if Biden.
Gonna be a fun 4 years if dementia or other issues don't get him first. You'll see shit on here you could've never imagined in several lifetimes.

Creepy Joe = perfect. PERFECT!

<insert evil laugh>

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT