• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly. Like I said in this post at 9am:

"So assuming for a moment, Biden wins & Pubs hold Senate:

- Trump should fight Biden till he's out of office & never participate in a transition to fraud, dishonesty, & hate. Disrupt a Biden presidency as much as possible. Give Dims a taste of their own medicine. They made war. So fight that war.

- Cocaine should announce that the Pub Senate will not consider for confirmation to anything anyone:

a) Who worked in Obama's office
b) Who worked in Hillary's State Dept.
c) Who worked in Comey's FBI
d) Who worked with Clapper & Brennan
e) Who worked for Muller's team
f) Who voted to impeach Trump
g) Who voted to convict Trump
h) Who is leftwing to a judgeship

After all, Joe says he wants unity. Not installing any of these folks is a start."

I love referring to Mitch as Cocaine :)

Why not just let it play out? Why is the media pushing so hard to declare a winner? If there is no fraud, open up the process fully to investigation. Why should Americans accept the result of an election that has the appearance of fraud, without it being vetted?

Don't you want your future president to be seen as legitimate by the American people?
The media can project a winner, they cannot declare one.
Vet away! Investigate every credible case of voter fraud. Just because it is claimed doesn’t make it so.
Team Trump challenged 53 ballots in Georgia saying they were received late. Proof was provided they were received on time. Case dismissed.

You can claim all the fraud you want but you have to provide actual proof. Some guy on Twitter saying something happened or the POTUS claiming fraud because he is losing isn’t proof. Where is the proof?

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
.... Until you can cite any credible voter fraud beyond the 10-15 individual cases nationwide every year there’s nothing to be fixed.

Lol. You watch too much CNN/MSNBC. Same BS they've been spewing for a while now.

Try 324 cases per year, each with up to 60+ convicted perpetrators, going back to the 80s

Vet away! Investigate every credible case of voter fraud. Just because it is claimed doesn’t make it so.
Team Trump challenged 53 ballots in Georgia saying they were received late. Proof was provided they were received on time. Case dismissed.

You can claim all the fraud you want but you have to provide actual proof. Some guy on Twitter saying something happened or the POTUS claiming fraud because he is losing isn’t proof. Where is the proof?

Oh, now proof of a wrong doing is now required?

As promised at the time, I walked away from this thread four years ago when my girl Hillary went down in a blaze of glory...thought the US/world was going to end with Trump in office.

From that time, I did my best to just focus on local politics as that is the most impactful for me and my family....should be the same for you all as well.

If you think the US/World is going to end with Biden as President, it won't. Won't happen if Harris takes over either.

Take Trump out of the election...the Republican had a very successful evening.

Happy Friday to you all and be safe out there. Bball games start shortly.
Our political views are different but I respect your post.

You responded to MY statement, not others. You want to fight word play, fight with the ones that actually typed the words.

You responded to an argument you weren’t even following context of and now you’re doubling down as you fight the fictitious arguments in your head. Pay attention.

Why are lefties so anxious for a concession. If we’re all lunatics and the election is on the up and up it will be upheld over time. This is a contentious election. The volume of mail in ballots makes it different than any election in history. This is what you signed up for when you fought so hard for
It.
I hope he never concedes. More fun to watch his fatass dragged out kicking and screaming. The more he throws a temper tantrum the less relevant he becomes after Biden takes over. The GoP will erase him from their history to preserve the party.

Doors locked, windows covered, republicans tossed, access denied and 3 days later, Biden now takes a lead in Penn. Thank god Fox has Donna Brazile on to tell me nothing to see here or I might actually think some shady shit was going on.
If it’s as obvious as you think why is everyone worried? If it’s that obvious it’ll go to the courts and Trump’s campaign will have no issues fighting this.

Highest voter turnout in over 100 years. Trump and Biden both improved their vote counts over previous elections (Trump outperformed his 2016 numbers and Biden outperformed Clinton's 2016 numbers).

Despite Biden having higher turnout nationwide, Dems couldn't flip a single state legislature, and lost seats in the House. That tells me a lot of voters across the country voted Biden for President, and then voted straight Republican ticket down ballot from there.
Dims lost NH legislature and I think MT control. Won zero new legislatures. Also lost MT Gov. Pubs won TEN new KY state house seats and already had supermajorities (They had better rein-in Dandy with that power or they're useless.)

Yes, Trump was his own worst enemy. And I still support him.

I get it now.

Trump and his voters are racist homophobic knuckle draggers who kiss Russia’s ass and steal elections from Clinton. Isn’t this what we heard for 4 years? Sure it is. All one had to do was turn on CNN, MSNBC, SNL, THE VIEW, every single late night show, every celebrity, and even some on Fox.

It’s indisputable. You heard it. We all heard it. Every damn day.

But now we must have unity and take the high road. It doesn’t matter that the left still thinks you are deplorable pieces of dog turds not worthy of a glance. But let’s come together. Ah....Kumbaya.

Screw that noise.

I voted for Trump this year but I was never a big fan. Everyone here knows that. But I felt it was important for him to finish what he started. And if you studied the good he did, it was damn good plus the leftist candidates are just plain dangerous to our way of life.

He lost. He shouldn’t have, but he did. And there are several reasons and several faults, including his own.

I’ve accepted it. I hope I’m around in 24 to see a round of better choices on both sides. But I’m not holding my breath on that.

But spare me this bullshit about unity. I won’t, and neither will countless millions, ever forget what you on the left have said and done. Ever. And until that tone changes from you asswipes, the animosity will exist.
Dam that's good.

[/QUO

Let it play out, and we’ll see. Maybe you're right and it was a clean election. All evidence at this point is circumstantial. If it's fully investigated and comes back clean, more Americans will accept the outcome, and it would be better for Biden.

Georgia could pre process the ballots, 15 days in advance of Election Day.

Do you think this process is a legitimate way to run an election? Where states have no idea how many legal votes were cast at poll closing and counting taking place?
PA doesn’t require signature, match or ID, or even a postmark, and they allow ballots 9 days to come in.

Are you ok with ballot harvesting?
Bill, you might want to fact check your PA voter laws. ID, required. Signature, required. Ballots must be postmarked by 8pm on Election Day or dropped in a approved ballot collection box all of which were locked at 8pm on Election Day.
Again, voters can’t control the mail. Any changes are up to the state.
Not a fan of harvesting but again, it’s up to the states.

Why aren’t you upset with Alaska? They haven’t processed even 50% of their ballots.

Either you want the states to control elections or the federal govt. which is it?

2 days ago all you sheep were screaming "we need to know who won right now!" Now that Biden has won "we don't need to know who won, stop pressuring people to call the races!" Love it, this thread will provide unlimited entertainment all 4 years if Biden.

Where did I say it is fraudulent? And where is your proof that it is?
So take it up with the states. How long has GA been ruled by Republicans? PA has a GOP legislature. AZ...Republican state. NC, Republican legislature.
You’re supposed to be the big states rights guys. So are you or are you not?

Any system that allows millions of ballots to be collected after polls close, with no signature match necessary nor ID requirement and no way of knowing how many ballots were actually cast is fraudulent.

Ballot harvesting is an excuse to commit fraud.

Dude, we have added $8 trillion in debt in the last 4 years and like $29 trillion in debt since 1980 when we were told trickle down was going to solve the debt. Taxes will have to be raised...or do you think we should declare bankruptcy?
we cannot continue to pile debt upon debt.
Just like if you keep running up your credit card bill eventually you have to make the painful sacrifice to pay it down. 10% of the budget is interest on the debt. That number is only going to rise until we stop borrowing. Think about this...every man, woman and child in this country currently owes $69060 as their share of the debt. When do you expect to pay?
DA, debt occurs because you spend more than you earn. That doesn't mean you need to earn more. Stop spending.

2 days ago all you sheep were screaming "we need to know who won right now!" Now that Biden has won "we don't need to know who won, stop pressuring people to call the races!" Love it, this thread will provide unlimited entertainment all 4 years if Biden.
Got that right. Demento Joe (aka "The Great Gaffesby") created a cottage industry with little to no effort.

After January, let that SOB miss one jobs report.

Any system that allows millions of ballots to be collected after polls close, with no signature match necessary nor ID requirement and no way of knowing how many ballots were actually cast is fraudulent.

Ballot harvesting is an excuse to commit fraud.
Bill that system doesn’t exist. You’re shouting at windmills.

Six week long voting cycles with mail-in votes should be a non-starter. We need to go back to an election day. Hell, spread it out over three days if you want. But this six week mail-in shit is fraudulent to me.

Tennessee early voting was 20 days. How is that not enough?

DA, debt occurs because you spend more than you earn. That doesn't mean you need to earn more. Stop spending.
Sure thing. Layout and get everyone to agree where you’re cutting.
Look, I don’t care how you get there. I have advocated for decades that we be required to balance the budget. Tax to the level of that budget... either people will decide they want less or are willing to pay for what they get.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT