POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
flooding the system with fake ballots is what undermined the process you simpleton. No justification for mailing out ballots to everybody
Heard Michelle Malkin say last night that one house(address) in Minnesota got over 300 ballots sent to it. In addition to Dem operatives going around to nursing homes/assisted living and picking up the ballots that had been mailed there (blank ballots...not filled in by the residents)

I have no issue with split govt. I actually prefer it most of the time.

I can live with President Biden as long as we maintain the Senate. The House is turning red and may get there in 22.

McConnell put in a ton of judges to hold down some crazy executive orders.

My 2 heartaches are simple:

I can’t stomach or accept Kamala Harris. The thought of her being one heartbeat or dementia stroke away from the office scares the shit out of me. I’ll pray harder for Biden than I ever did Trump.

I don’t trust those pussies in Georgia to elect Rep Senators. Screw Georgia.
You can live with Biden but can't accept Harris. Who picked Harris? Quite oxymoronic.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Bill, voter ID isn’t a panacea. Never has it been easier to fake an ID. ...and how does that fix mail-in voting?

A federal voter ID number linked to a social security number (or taxpayer ID) would be a step in the right direction. You could trace a federal voter ID number to a verified U.S. citizen and also isolate duplicates being used to vote multiple times across different districts.

If a dead person is voting, then you would also be able to see that their ID number was flagged through the Social Security Administration.

In cities that allow illegal immigrants to vote, then you would also see that those ballots are illegitimate federal votes when they don't have a verified federal voter ID number.

I don't see why anybody would be opposed to something like this. You want fair elections, right?

I really do think this country is to divided to be put together. Half of this country wants to live free and the other half wants to live under government control. I really would be okay with splitting the country into two separate countries. Think about it...would you rather live in Taiwan or China?

A federal voter ID number linked to a social security number (or taxpayer ID) would be a step in the right direction. You could trace a federal voter ID number to a verified U.S. citizen and also isolate duplicates being used to vote multiple times across different districts.

If a dead person is voting, then you would also be able to see that their ID number was flagged through the Social Security Administration.

In cities that allow illegal immigrants to vote, then you would also see that those ballots are illegitimate federal votes when they don't have a verified federal voter ID number.

I don't see why anybody would be opposed to something like this. You want fair elections, right?

wrong. Just power

What this country will need in 4 years is a Trump-like figure as President. 60+ Trump-like R Senators, and a majority in the House that are all Trump-like congressman.
It's a pipe dream...won't happen...won't come close...but that's the only thing that I see that will save this country.

Why should Reupublicans just move on when Democrats fought Trump for 4 years. It's funny how they wouldn't allow Trump to try and move America forward but instead fought the entire time. I say let's give Joe and Kamala a taste of the medicine the libs have been dishing out and see how they like it.
Exactly. Like I said in this post at 9am:

"So assuming for a moment, Biden wins & Pubs hold Senate:

- Trump should fight Biden till he's out of office & never participate in a transition to fraud, dishonesty, & hate. Disrupt a Biden presidency as much as possible. Give Dims a taste of their own medicine. They made war. So fight that war.

- Cocaine should announce that the Pub Senate will not consider for confirmation to anything anyone:

a) Who worked in Obama's office
b) Who worked in Hillary's State Dept.
c) Who worked in Comey's FBI
d) Who worked with Clapper & Brennan
e) Who worked for Muller's team
f) Who voted to impeach Trump
g) Who voted to convict Trump
h) Who is leftwing to a judgeship

After all, Joe says he wants unity. Not installing any of these folks is a start."

That’s the point, you don’t need millions of mail in ballots, and absentee should just be in cases of emergency.

KY is pretty good at absentee, I had to give my driver license number when requesting, and then my signature and a witness.

Also, simply requiring every ballot MUST be in by Election Day would’ve cleared all of this up.
If I drop a ballot in the mail I have no control when it reaches its destination. My birthday was last month...I received 4 cards mailed from the same town in KY...3 postmarked on my bday, the other the day before. I got one the next day, 2 two days later and the other took 5 days.
The IRS requires your taxes to be postmarked on the day they are due...you can’t control when they actually receive your filing.
And yeah, we all trust a POTUS who ultimately oversees the USPS not to slow-walk ballots. The freaking USPS had to be ordered by a judge to sweep all facilities for ballots and they (USPS) fought against the ruling saying they didn’t have the manpower to do so.
Sorry Bill, the vote-by-mail train has left the station. 5 states already do most of their voting by mail. 37 states have no-excuse-needed absentee voting. Until you can cite any credible voter fraud beyond the 10-15 individual cases nationwide every year there’s nothing to be fixed.

Reactions: wildcatcorner
Unfortunately trump won’t be out of our lives. He’s got a massive new following now after these 4 years. The reality is he spent the last 4 years building his brand with MAGA morons who worship him, that’s all he ever cared about anyways. Now he can live off their stupidity forever and sell shitty tshirts and hats to them all while probably buying OAN and spreading more crazy conspiracy theories. He will continue to embarrass himself and the rest of the sane world will keep trying to figure out how the host of the Apprentice ever became president and how we can just erase that from the history books.
I'm quite happy you're sad about these things. Gives me hope. Thanks.

Reactions: exemjr
They need to regroup and get some middle ground people who didn’t vote for Trump.
They'll lose more Trump folks than they'd gain by doing this. What they need to do is recognize the popularity of Trumps' positions and action & do it without the rhetoric that POed so many. I truly believe that's what turned off white women vs. what he did. They don't have to stop attacking Libs, just do it more rationally and without the heat.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Why are lefties so anxious for a concession. If we’re all lunatics and the election is on the up and up it will be upheld over time. This is a contentious election. The volume of mail in ballots makes it different than any election in history. This is what you signed up for when you fought so hard for
It.

If I drop a ballot in the mail I have no control when it reaches its destination. My birthday was last month...I received 4 cards mailed from the same town in KY...3 postmarked on my bday, the other the day before. I got one the next day, 2 two days later and the other took 5 days.
The IRS requires your taxes to be postmarked on the day they are due...you can’t control when they actually receive your filing.
And yeah, we all trust a POTUS who ultimately oversees the USPS not to slow-walk ballots. The freaking USPS had to be ordered by a judge to sweep all facilities for ballots and they (USPS) fought against the ruling saying they didn’t have the manpower to do so.
Sorry Bill, the vote-by-mail train has left the station. 5 states already do most of their voting by mail. 37 states have no-excuse-needed absentee voting. Until you can cite any credible voter fraud beyond the 10-15 individual cases nationwide every year there’s nothing to be fixed.

Oh good lord, the judge was Emmitt Sullivan, he was showboating.

So you realize vote by mail is fraudulent and don’t care. You don’t want a solution.
Florida requires every ballot be returned by Election Day, every ballot. You have weeks if not months to get it in.

They'll lose more Trump folks than they'd gain by doing this. What they need to do is recognize the popularity of Trumps' positions and action & do it without the rhetoric that POed so many. I truly believe that's what turned off white women vs. what he did. They don't have to stop attacking Libs, just do it more rationally and without the heat.
Sure, but fighting endlessly about the validity of this election isn’t going to do it. Take it to court and when it’s settled it’s settled. People don’t want to listen to that nonsense for 4 years. People in this thread saying now we’ve got a civil war, whether literal or figurative, is a terrible strategy that’s not going to win any voters. The Republicans can’t say they’re better than the Democrats if they act the same way the Dems did.

Thanks president Biden!
[laughing]

Wait, what? 74 more days of President Trump.

Meanwhile,

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KyCatFan and exemjr
Isn’t it amazing how there wasn’t wild swings in the election counts in states that had similar voting procedures as described?
The only reason there are “wild swings” is because those states weren’t allowed to pre-process ballots. The Dem gov of PA asked the legislature which is dominated by GOP to allow early processing of mailed in vote...they wouldn’t. So what you see is basically the same thing has happened in every state, just on different timelines.
Georgia...GOP gov, SoS, legislature...so who is to blame?

Reactions: OnUK
They claim to be but love bombing countries. Why I gave up on Obama pretty quickly. And the main reason I didn't vote for Kerry, Clinton, or Biden
Biden will have us mired in the Middle East and we all know it. When Trump was helping with peace deals in the Middle East the leftist press would not report it much less applaud it. They laughed at him. Peace between Israel and their Muslim neighbors is not what the left wants or supports.

The left uses war to get rich. They send our men and women overseas to die and the career officers get promoted and the defense contractors get rich. Trump tried to stop that and many of the career military officers and left turned on him immediately.

His tweets were not the problem the left had with him, it is his view on endless wars. We have been at war with somebody for most years since WWII. That will continue now. The troops were coming home

I really do think this country is to divided to be put together. Half of this country wants to live free and the other half wants to live under government control. I really would be okay with splitting the country into two separate countries. Think about it...would you rather live in Taiwan or China?
I'm a huge Civil War buff. Have a library of Civil War books. Had a great great uncle who was one of the top generals in the war. I've often wondered what would have happened if the South had won. If they did I don't think slavery would have been around much longer after the war due to the fact, that in the reading I've done, slavery was already fairly unpopular (Lee and Stonewall were adamantly against, etc). Was kind of like the elite/swamp of today...pretty much the only ones in favor were the ruling class/plantation owners (and not all those were as portrayed today)
If the South had won, I think you would by today see two very different countries (much like the divide today) only with actual borders. One conservative/christian and the other what you've got with the Lib/Dems.

The only reason there are “wild swings” is because those states weren’t allowed to pre-process ballots. The Dem gov of PA asked the legislature which is dominated by GOP to allow early processing of mailed in vote...they wouldn’t. So what you see is basically the same thing has happened in every state, just on different timelines.
Georgia...GOP gov, SoS, legislature...so who is to blame?

Georgia could pre process the ballots, 15 days in advance of Election Day.

Do you think this process is a legitimate way to run an election? Where states have no idea how many legal votes were cast at poll closing and counting taking place?
PA doesn’t require signature, match or ID, or even a postmark, and they allow ballots 9 days to come in.

Are you ok with ballot harvesting?

Why not just let it play out? Why is the media pushing so hard to declare a winner? If there is no fraud, open up the process fully to investigation. Why should Americans accept the result of an election that has the appearance of fraud, without it being vetted?

Don't you want your future president to be seen as legitimate by the American people?

Exactly. Like I said in this post at 9am:

"So assuming for a moment, Biden wins & Pubs hold Senate:

- Trump should fight Biden till he's out of office & never participate in a transition to fraud, dishonesty, & hate. Disrupt a Biden presidency as much as possible. Give Dims a taste of their own medicine. They made war. So fight that war.

- Cocaine should announce that the Pub Senate will not consider for confirmation to anything anyone:

a) Who worked in Obama's office
b) Who worked in Hillary's State Dept.
c) Who worked in Comey's FBI
d) Who worked with Clapper & Brennan
e) Who worked for Muller's team
f) Who voted to impeach Trump
g) Who voted to convict Trump
h) Who is leftwing to a judgeship

After all, Joe says he wants unity. Not installing any of these folks is a start."
Please, please, please make this happen. Mitch and company should have learned a lesson the past four years. Now make the above list happen.

Reactions: exemjr
Oh good lord, the judge was Emmitt Sullivan, he was showboating.

So you realize vote by mail is fraudulent and don’t care. You don’t want a solution.
Florida requires every ballot be returned by Election Day, every ballot. You have weeks if not months to get it in.
Where did I say it is fraudulent? And where is your proof that it is?
So take it up with the states. How long has GA been ruled by Republicans? PA has a GOP legislature. AZ...Republican state. NC, Republican legislature.
You’re supposed to be the big states rights guys. So are you or are you not?

Why not just let it play out? Why is the media pushing so hard to declare a winner? If there is no fraud, open up the process fully to investigation. Why should Americans accept the result of an election that has the appearance of fraud, without it being vetted?

Don't you want your future president to be seen as legitimate by the American people?
I'm guessing fully vetting claims isn't the angle you were taking when Democrats wanted witnesses in the impeachment trial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT