How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump now leads Colorado...lol

If she loses this election it will make her the worst politician in history. Lost to Obama, almost (and possibly would have without corruption) to Bernie, and then a loss to Trump, a guy who's not a politician.

That honor probably belongs to Harold Stassen. He ran for prez 9 times. Ran for several other offices. Sometimes won. Usually lost.

It's still a long way to the election. If you're doting on polls all the time, you'll ruin your sleep.

2c957604a81e4a9825665bd85bb92a11.jpg

Reactions: Willy4UK
That honor probably belongs to Harold Stassen. He ran for prez 9 times. Ran for several other offices. Sometimes won. Usually lost.

It's still a long way to the election. If you're doting on polls all the time, you'll ruin your sleep.
Nope, I'm not doting on polls...the Hillary camp was on this one...which is why it's notable. She was up 15 points there and they pulled all their money out there. Maybe that's why she's sick.

Latest from liberal media:
Looking at the spike in Hillarys cholesterol, ldl, hdl....it's a little high because she eats fast food. She's just like us!

Donald Trump eats fast food? What a fat ass.

Liberal spin machine must be struggling to come with rebuttals and talking points, Moe-Deee not posting much.

Latest from liberal media:
Looking at the spike in Hillarys cholesterol, ldl, hdl....it's a little high because she eats fast food. She's just like us!

Donald Trump eats fast food? What a fat ass.

I suspect that Trump's obesity is made fun of because of his narcissism.

Anyone but me thinks that Bill will be the actual Potus? Is there some mechanism in place to insure this don't happen? Now to be honest I much rather have Big Dog than Hill Dog running things. He at least has some intelligence, she appears to be dumb as dirt.

Anyone but me thinks that Bill will be the actual Potus? Is there some mechanism in place to insure this don't happen? Now to be honest I much rather have Big Dog than Hill Dog running things. He at least has some intelligence, she appears to be dumb as dirt.

Well, yes. Elect someone else. And Trump announced earlier that he wouldn't be doing much of the day to day stuff. Delegate that to someone else. He'll just swan about making America great again. (You can Google that if you doubt it. I have to say that his supporters have lost their fudging minds.)

As for HRC's intelligence, I don't think we should start testing the limits of Dunning-Kruger just yet.

Last edited:

With Hillary being more obese than Trump and her extreme narcissism, I'm not sure she would let Bill be POTUS in secret.

Your point is vague. Are you suggesting that we shouldn't care for people whose lives we had a hand in uprooting?
I'm all for helping them out if we can know for certain they don't want to do harm to the United States. You simply can't vet that many people in a short amount of time. It has nothing to do with disliking another group of people. It's entirely about protecting the folks that are here. If something bad happens at the hands of the refugees will you admit it was a bad idea? Or will it be the fault of the Republicans?

Reactions: -LEK- and Willy4UK
Hypocrite alert!! How many are moving into your neighborhood?

I have no way of knowing that. I live in an area which already has many people from the MidEast so I presume there will be more.

It sounds like you are advocating that we don't care for the people whose lives we've uprooted.

I'm all for helping them out if we can know for certain they don't want to do harm to the United States. You simply can't vet that many people in a short amount of time. It has nothing to do with disliking another group of people. It's entirely about protecting the folks that are here. If something bad happens at the hands of the refugees will you admit it was a bad idea? Or will it be the fault of the Republicans?

Look, save your breath. I'm a social worker who deals with vulnerable people every day. Moe is some snooty high end liberal who takes a few photo ops at his local Rotary Club events smiling like Joel Osteen and acts like the community savior. He'll tell what everyone else should do, but I effing guarantee you that he'd shut the door on a family of whatever race if they were on his front door step.

I deal with the Moe's of the world all the time. A dime a dozen.

Maybe we should have thought things through. I don't imagine that the refugees were all that keen on our decisions either.

Look, save your breath. I'm a social worker who deals with vulnerable people every day. Moe is some snooty high end liberal who takes a few photo ops at his local Rotary Club events smiling like Joel Osteen and acts like the community savior. He'll tell what everyone else should do, but I effing guarantee you that he'd shut the door on a family of whatever race if they were on his front door step.

I deal with the Moe's of the world all the time. A dime a dozen.
I promise you if something bad happens the left is gonna be like "see we told you we needed more gun control laws."

I have no way of knowing that. I live in an area which already has many people from the MidEast so I presume there will be more.

It sounds like you are advocating that we don't care for the people whose lives we've uprooted.
I'm advocating that we help them without bringing them here.

And you sound like the blame America for all ills crowd.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I promise you if something bad happens the left is gonna be like "see we told you we needed more gun control laws."

Well we need to quit playing those games. Because guess what? There will be deaths tomorrow. There will be deaths everyday. Mostly preventable, but regardless will happen. Guns aren't our problems. I support bazookas for citizens. My line stops at nuclear. Citizens should not have access to nuclear weapons. Everything else is a go. Tom Jenkins in Dumbf***, Mississippi can afford a tank and an American Patriot missile, lett'em buy it.

Reactions: warrior-cat
No "if". I'm saying that we should have thought through Bush's MidEast Adventure a bit more thoroughly.
You are correct, we really should have had hindsight. That really has nothing to do with the refugees. It's the simple question of "can we know who these people are?" It's that simple. It has nothing to do with what's happened before. You can't correct a past mistake with a new one. It's about what may happen going forward.

What I don't get is at this point if racism is so bad toward minorities then why are they so damn persistent to be around us?

Not being ignorant, judgmental, or even condescending but I am curious why this is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT