POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just more proof the Clintons are corrupt and lacking any morality. Both should be in jail. If they had a R beside their name, they would be in jail.

As if we needed anymore proof. Still, probably uncovered only the top of the iceberg.
How scary is that?

Hilary blaming Powell and Condi Rice for her email fiasco, 2 black people and yet nothing from the MSM on this. Imagine if a republican did that, the media would be having a field accusing the republicans of being racist.

Hilary blaming Powell and Condi Rice for her email fiasco, 2 black people and yet nothing from the MSM on this. Imagine if a republican did that, the media would be having a field accusing the republicans of being racist.

Could you imagine if it were Trump? Would be breaking news coverage by every MSM for the next month.

Reactions: mdlUK.1

I'll start taking the donations to get Powell to tell her to jump off a bridge.

Judge in Texas temporarly bans President Obama's ruling on Transgenders using the bathroom of their choice.

Wisdom is knowing when to let it go.

2DD8281900000578-3292596-image-a-1_1446037598032.jpg

Judge in Texas temporarly bans President Obama's ruling on Transgenders using the bathroom of their choice.
Wouldn't it have to be anyone could use the bathroom of their choice? Are we supposed to be making laws that only pertain to one group of people while affecting all groups? It was much more simple before libs got ahold of it, man parts, men's room, woman parts, women's room.

What about it lek, is that law based on feelings, or facts?

Supreme Court in a 5-3 decision temporarily blocked a lower court order that would have allowed a transgender student from Virginia to use the bathroom of their choice. Decision is from early August.

Last edited:
Tell everyone you think you're Abraham Lincoln, or a chicken, and they want to put you in a hospital. Tell them you think you're a woman and they call you a hero and attempt to pass laws to appease you. Makes sense in a liberal world, I call bullshit.

Reactions: WettCat
Tell everyone you think you're Abraham Lincoln, or a chicken, and they want to put you in a hospital. Tell them you think you're a woman and they call you a hero and attempt to pass laws to appease you. Makes sense in a liberal world, I call bullshit.

In your world, you'd put Abraham Lincoln in a hospital.

And what's the deal with this Huma lady? She's been in every single one of thde dumps it seems. Which I assume is the norm...assistants handling all this stuff. But, she's been caught now. Her name is dirt. I would assume her political career is over. Has she been fired? What's her status with the Clinton's right now?

Is she alive and breathing? Why hasn't she been killed? You cold argue she single handedly ruined the Clinton name.

I just read the HuffPo piece. It is full of lies. They think that because people donated large sums of money to the Clinton foundation that they were given preferential treatment by the SOS. As Moe pointed out, that just isn't true. It is a simple case of many coincidences building on top of happenstance and magnified by the appearance of impropriety. There is nothing to see here, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Hey, look over there, the Emperor has new clothes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT