POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gag! There's a movie coming next week about Barry's first date with Michelle the moose. Can the media swing on his nuts any harder?

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
If anything, a shitton of emails about the RNC trying to take Trump out.

Fine. Most conservatives on here (and everywhere) can't stand the RNC. Screw them. Perfect opportunity with Trump this year to give them the middle finger too. Would be fine with an overhaul away from the establishment.

See how easy that is to do, Dems? It's refreshing, you should try it. Oh, forgot.....you guys are all voting Gohnson.

Exactly. I can virtually guarantee it'll show tons of colluding, and doing basically anything and everything to stop Trump.

One thing the emails will not contain. The RNC giving marching orders to the press.

Lold fact.

Gag! There's a movie coming next week about Barry's first date with Michelle the moose. Can the media swing on his nuts any harder?

As an aside, I'm interested in how the Snowden movie will play in october. I can't imagine Hollywood doing anything to tarnish Barry or hillary. So I'm assuming bush will be the boogie man. They'll just leave Barry and hillarys double down out of it, conveniently

Oh and Hillary's clitty period yeast smells like fermented dead body in 130 degree desert heat.

One thing the emails will not contain. The RNC giving marching orders to the press.
They don't have to. They have their own private news station in Faux plus every nut on AM radio around the country to supplement Rush, Imus, and a half-dozen others that run Republican propaganda 24/7/365. How you clowns can harp on the media with a straight face is beyond me. Watch 5 seconds of Faux News then come back and tell us what you saw.

Reactions: jameslee32
They don't have to. They have their own private news station in Faux plus every nut on AM radio around the country to supplement Rush, Imus, and a half-dozen others that run Republican propaganda 24/7/365. How you clowns can harp on the media with a straight face is beyond me. Watch 5 seconds of Faux News then come back and tell us what you saw.
I'm glad you don't realize how stupid that post is. Makes you more entertaining.

No shit. Fox and AM radio. That's it. That's the list.

CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, every newspaper and magazine from Cape Cod to Caitlyn Jenner's taint in Calabassas, and the entire....and I mean entire....education system.

But yeah Billy John Thompkins from Pikevull gets a steady dose of Rush on his Ham Radio so yeah about even so yeah you're right Z, you Kip Dynamite looking dork.

Seriously? One verses many, that is why the straight face. We at least acknowledge it while you either lie because you are just as corrupt or, you are too dumb to figure it out.

P.S. I am beginning to think that perhaps you are really just that dumb. Congrats, there is hope that one day you will mature and learn something. You are welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdlUK.1 and ymmot31
I enjoy Hillary's band aid being pulled off nice and slow because that causes her the most pain. Maybe Fox news will report this and a few people will hear about it on the radio.

Just saw this story. Sounds Orwellian, no?

Tech Companies Apple, Twitter, Google and Instagram Collude to Defeat Trump

Reactions: screwduke1
Just saw this story. Sounds Orwellian, no?

Tech Companies Apple, Twitter, Google and Instagram Collude to Defeat Trump
Its very true. I use Twitter and bad hashtags about Hillary usually get pulled pretty quickly. If they even trend at all. Scary times we are in right now.

Reactions: drawing_dead
It appears that Trump's call for more blacks to support the Republican party has been going over well at his all white in attendance rallies this week.

Last edited:
It appears that Trump's call for more blacks to support the Republican party has been going over well at his all white in attendance rallies this week.[/QUOTE

And this post proved you are in panic mode when this all you got. What do you think about that post article?

October 1st America won't control its internet anymore. What could possibly go wrong?

In other words, full fleged internet censorship is only a few months away.

This is communist dictatorship type stuff.
This right here shows how ignorant you are. Not even close. We don't 'control' the Internet in the first place. I mean I knew you were dim witted but wow.

Its very true. I use Twitter and bad hashtags about Hillary usually get pulled pretty quickly. If they even trend at all. Scary times we are in right now.
Another example. If no one else is using your hashtags they aren't going to trend. Please try to understand the technology you use instead of using DT style conspiracy theories. Poor wittle babee

Another example. If no one else is using your hashtags they aren't going to trend. Please try to understand the technology you use instead of using DT style conspiracy theories. Poor wittle babee

And you accused someone else of lacking understanding?

Those trends are supposed to be organic. But Facebook was already busted for removing negative hillary stuff.

For example, when the first Wikileaks drop happened, it was top trending on twitter for about 2 hours. Then suddenly disappeared. It never appeared on Facebook at all. Even though the entire country was talking about it. Plus we already know a Facebook employee outed them for altering the trends to help dems.

So you're either unaware of those facts. Or you're aware and trying to lie about them.

And you accused someone else of lacking understanding?

Those trends are supposed to be organic. But Facebook was already busted for removing negative hillary stuff.

For example, when the first Wikileaks drop happened, it was top trending on twitter for about 2 hours. Then suddenly disappeared. It never appeared on Facebook at all. Even though the entire country was talking about it. Plus we already know a Facebook employee outed them for altering the trends to help dems.

So you're either unaware of those facts. Or you're aware and trying to lie about them.

He lies.

That's crazy

How much of social media is bots? I read an article claiming twitter was 40% bot, and I think I could be somewhat accurate...I imagine it becomes more bot each day, and I imagine Facebook is more bot than twitter.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
That's crazy

How much of social media is bots? I read an article claiming twitter was 40% bot, and I think I could be somewhat accurate...I imagine it becomes more bot each day, and I imagine Facebook is more bot than twitter.

They still search key words to delete or make headlines.

October 1st America won't control its internet anymore. What could possibly go wrong?

In other words, full fleged internet censorship is only a few months away.

This is communist dictatorship type stuff.
This is the absolute funniest stuff. Lets look at this quote.

"October 1st, America wont control its internet."
Do you even know what that means? You do not. It means this-

"The US Government's National Telecommunications and Information Administration will hand over control of the internet's domain name system."
Its naming system. That is it. I would break down how the internet works and what "control" means, but you have no clue as referenced by your post.

In other words, full fleged internet censorship is only a few months away
. - No it doesnt. At all.

The IANA (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority) stewardship transition represents the final step in the US government’s long-standing commitment, supported by three Administrations, to privatize the Internet’s domain name system,” NTIA chief Lawrence Strickland said this week

So you want government control? Got it.

The Internet is not controlled by any one government or entity. It is a network of networks. The U.S. Government’s role with respect to the Domain Name system is a technical one. Our work has been content neutral and policy and judgment free.

Full Censorship? Once again, another clueless post. I will bet you $100 full fledged censorship doesnt happen and in no way from these events can it happen. Its like saying if I go up in an elevator, my car will break down.
Would you like to bet or take back your statement?

Lastly, how is giving up government control dictatorship? Isnt it the opposite? Doesnt a dictatorship want more government control?

Ok, now if you want, this post is laden with facts, your post is not. I will keep doing this over and over.

Reactions: jameslee32
You would have to be very familiar with accounting principles to explain how you spent over 6% of your budget on office supplies. Unless your budget was about $100.

And again, why does a "charitable" foundation become involved in an international deal involving uranium? From the evidence at hand, it would seem the "charitable" aspect of the foundation is to merely satisfy a pesky need to qualify for tax exempt status. They actually give out very little money, percentage wise, in the form of charitable grants.

They hire thousands of employees who need desks, computers, etc.

The foundation wasn't involved in the uranium deal. Which, incidentally, is a whole lot of nothing.

The uranium deal was between a foreign national (the Canadian Frank Giustra) and a foreign buyer (the Russian firm Uranium One) of foreign assets (Kazakhstan uranium). I've seen complaints that the Russians bought "our uranium". The American part of the deal -- which was small (they operate in the US) -- was reviewed by a standing committee on foreign investments. It was also approved by Canadian authorities who had a much larger interest in the deal. The chief issue was anti-trust/monopoly Those kinds of things are reviewed by staff and no evidence points to a Clinton involvement. Much less anything in the CF. The committee on foreign investments has members from State, Commerce, Treasury, and Defense. It isn't a matter for or get decided by the SoS.

But I can see why it's attractive as noise.

No shit. Fox and AM radio. That's it. That's the list.

CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, every newspaper and magazine from Cape Cod to Caitlyn Jenner's taint in Calabassas, and the entire....and I mean entire....education system.

But yeah Billy John Thompkins from Pikevull gets a steady dose of Rush on his Ham Radio so yeah about even so yeah you're right Z, you Kip Dynamite looking dork.

Well, no. During his tenure as CEO of General Electric, Jack Welch pointedly made NBC News into an asset to promote the corporate interests of GE. (GE owns NBC) ABC has been caught finagling news stories about Hillary.

The NY Times has had a running feud with the Clintons since 1992. The Washington Post is the voice now of Jeff Bezos. And the Wall Street Journal is owned by the Murdochs. Most newspapers have conservative editorial boards.

I suspect that anything that isn't the house organ of the GOP is considered to be a shill for the Democrats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT