POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of opinions on the Clinton Foundation last I checked. Has it ever actually been caught of any wrongdoing along the lines of the Wounded Warrior Project or shall we just chalk it up as partisan behavior?

The reason I ask is, I just did a Paddock search on the Wounded Warrior Project and came back with crickets. You'd think actual cheaters would get at least one bitch after the board fired its top 2 execs for spending to fund their lavish lifestyle.

Fwiw, the Clinton Foundation could be the crookedest non-profit ever and it wouldn't surprise me.

Lastly, any opinions on Trump's foundations?

Lots of opinions on the Clinton Foundation last I checked. Has it ever actually been caught of any wrongdoing along the lines of the Wounded Warrior Project or shall we just chalk it up as partisan behavior

If you keep talking yourself down long enough, you'll eventually get to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is an angel.

Literally just found out a certain Donald is a supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project. lmao

Can we expect the same level of vetting from him as POTUS?

Literally just found out a certain Donald is a supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project. lmao

Can we expect the same level of vetting from him as POTUS?

Keep going James... Before you know it, you'll find your "research" leading you to Trump as the guy who gave that apple to Adam and Eve. Why stop? See how far you can go down the Trump rabbit hole.

Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger on CNN right now saying there has been too much Russian affection and admiration in the Trump campaign.

Z, you should stop with the Russia nonsense. To anyone paying attention, Hillary's dealings with Russia look waaaaay worse than Trump's.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...re-has-a-lot-of-ties-to-the-russians-n2200650

Here we are with another case of Clinton accusing her opponent of doing precisely what she's been doing for years: profiting off of Russian business and government relationships in the private and public sectors.

smh

Z, you should stop with the Russia nonsense. To anyone paying attention, Hillary's dealings with Russia look waaaaay worse than Trump's.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...re-has-a-lot-of-ties-to-the-russians-n2200650

Here we are with another case of Clinton accusing her opponent of doing precisely what she's been doing for years: profiting off of Russian business and government relationships in the private and public sectors.

smh

KS, pretty sure the Panama Papers found Clinton lackey Podestra as having a tax haven in Russia. Pure irony.

Billions upon billions.

How much has the Donald spent thus far?

Reactions: drawing_dead
Keep this in mind for November:

they-re-shitty-o.gif

smh
The Left and the MSM (actually, I am being redundant as the two are one and the same) have just been pounding on the Russians lately. POUNDING on them. I can't even get away from this crap when I peruse the USA Today sports pages. It almost makes me wish for a Communist coup over there, just so they would lighten up, just so they might ease up just a little bit. And make no mistake, a return to the USSR would do the trick; history shows that they would be very light on a Communist Russia.

Pretty sure what Joe Biden did was against the law. The moron exposed a military aide that has the nuclear codes. It won't matter to the msm or democrats, as their nominee is a criminal.

Coughin Hillary now taking breaks on weekends.

Where are the GD hypocrites that demanded McCain release his health records? Its obvious something bad is wrong with her, yet all we hear are crickets about it.

she is also pulling ads in battle ground states like PA and CO because she is up double digits. poll this morning says she is up in VA by 14 points. maybe she feels she doesnt have to work weekends now?

I'm fairly new to this here political pontification thread and i often just skim through. Have you fools been discussing the TPP?

HRC bragged about helping develop it then when Sanders made big run she denied that and went totally against it. Anyhoo, we will just have to trust that the most bought candidate in modern history uses her best judgement.

Last edited:
Unless JA has a video of HRC shooting a black tranny in the back, not sure what some of you are hoping for. We see the blind loyalty on display here daily. Hell, Moe could/would write 2k works defended said shooting.

Lots of opinions on the Clinton Foundation last I checked. Has it ever actually been caught of any wrongdoing along the lines of the Wounded Warrior Project or shall we just chalk it up as partisan behavior?

The reason I ask is, I just did a Paddock search on the Wounded Warrior Project and came back with crickets. You'd think actual cheaters would get at least one bitch after the board fired its top 2 execs for spending to fund their lavish lifestyle.

Fwiw, the Clinton Foundation could be the crookedest non-profit ever and it wouldn't surprise me.

Lastly, any opinions on Trump's foundations?

It really is embarrassing to frequent the same message board as some of you.

The fact that you can't see the difference between a person running for POTUS who's historically granted political favors to donors to her family foundation, and an organization that fired it's executives for wrongdoing really is mind numbing.

I don't give a shit about all the charitable family foundations in the world that might be violating tax laws or paying executives too much. I don't donate to them. I care about the foundation that's historically taken money from foreign dictators and billionaires to sell off pieces of America, and granting that foundation the most powerful position in the free world.

Jesus Christ, you people really are too stupid to communicate with.

Wonder who's behind the new release/auction of NSA documents.

Everything dates back to 2003, so it seems to line up with Snowden. But you'd think if he was going to ask for half a billion dollars for something he would have done it with the initial documents. Plus Wikileaks has already said they're going to release the documents for free, and I thought they worked together.

I wonder what sort of donation it would take to the Clinton Foundation to get access to the NSA servers?

Tell me about trumps plan for terror. Is it good? Is it better than our current plan? What is our current plan?

Racism is implied not sure why that is so hard to see since us Repubs imply negative things about Hillary which the tv doesn't report.......no facts just implied meanings everywhere.

Also for anything liberal, implied = fact, so GFY.

smh
There's the old strategy of "accuse your opponent of what you are yourself guilty of" that is mastered by Dems.

Snowden's theory on twitter is this threatened NSA document auction/dump is the Russians telling the DNC to stop their bullshit blaming Russia for the DNC documents.

He says whoever had access to the servers lost access right after his leak, which according to him makes sense because the NSA would have changed servers.

So, the NSA was likely hacked by someone (if Snowden isn't involved with these documents) but nobody was taking all the info from the Secretary of State's private woefully unsecured server.

Reactions: augustaky1
Snowden's theory on twitter is this threatened NSA document auction/dump is the Russians telling the DNC to stop their bullshit blaming Russia for the DNC documents.

He says whoever had access to the servers lost access right after his leak, which according to him makes sense because the NSA would have changed servers.

So, the NSA was likely hacked by someone (if Snowden isn't involved with these documents) but nobody was taking all the info from the Secretary of State's private woefully unsecured server.
http://theduran.com/guccifer2-debunks-dnc-claim-hacked-russia-publishes-huge-tranche-files-online/

Guccifer has said he hacked them and so have others. Granted, an older article (2 months) but its neat to see what is going on in the hacker's circle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT