POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm watching the news right now and all they told me about was the weather. No mention of any civil unrest. Why wouldn't NBC want me to know about current events that could possibly affect my life more than rain or no rain? Democrats have created this atmosphere. The first half white president has done his best to foster an environment of hatred. Why? Could it be because it's in his best interest for his post presidency?

Reactions: screwduke1
I'm watching the news right now and all they told me about was the weather. No mention of any civil unrest. Why wouldn't NBC want me to know about current events that could possibly affect my life more than rain or no rain? Democrats have created this atmosphere. The first half white president has done his best to foster an environment of hatred. Why? Could it be because it's in his best interest for his post presidency?
If it was conservatives or a tea party rally there would be wall to wall coverage.

If it was conservatives or a tea party rally there would be wall to wall coverage.
No doubt. It's a shame that the media operates under the protective blanket of the first amendment. They were given that freedom to prevent the very thing they foster. When the assassinations start in this country as they have in others, hopefully they start with the press.

Reactions: screwduke1
No doubt. It's a shame that the media operates under the protective blanket of the first amendment. They were given that freedom to prevent the very thing they foster. When the assassinations start in this country as they have in others, hopefully they start with the press.
These idiot BLM clowns probably don't realize that stuff like this will help get Trump elected. People are fed up with this bullshit.

Read this Olympic story and see if you can tell me who is the democrat and who is the republican?

"why are you talking about me, other people have cheated in the same way". Textbook ideology. Oh, she's a communist who is taking advantage of democracy when it suits her purpose. Just like Z.

Read this Olympic story and see if you can tell me who is the democrat and who is the republican?

"why are you talking about me, other people have cheated in the same way". Textbook ideology. Oh, she's a communist who is taking advantage of democracy when it suits her purpose. Just like Z.
You have quotes around that statement. I read the article and she never said those words. Did she say that somewhere else?

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
You have quotes around that statement. I read the article and she never said those words. Did she say that somewhere else?
Here you go, sport. “Why are they discussing only Russians, not another country?” she said. “I mean, it is not only Russia."

I apologize for using quotation marks when I was merely paraphrasing. I will strive to meet your expectations in the future.

ahhh, the mythical Tea Party protests. How forgetful of the times where Tea Party protests lead to mass death. I remember the time in Shady Hills, Alabama where 10 Tea Party members killed a whole city of black people. I think the body count was 300,000 black Americans. Or the time in 2013 in Bedford, Wisconsin when 5 Tea Party protesters blew up the nursery at the hospital killing over 500 people, including 300 baby infants.

Remember that? Me neither.

Trump is lying his ass off daily and this is really your take?

Show me where Trump was in office when Americans were killed and then lied to their families and the American people about why they were killed and I will apologize. If you can't then put your head back in the sand.

That was wrong. It was stupid. Qualify your conjecture by telling us about the time you were Secretary of State and allowed a known agent of the Russian government to gain control over 20% of US uranium production. Why do you refuse to discuss your time as SOS?

Still recovering from the bliss.

Here you go, sport. “Why are they discussing only Russians, not another country?” she said. “I mean, it is not only Russia."

I apologize for using quotation marks when I was merely paraphrasing. I will strive to meet your expectations in the future.
Yet another one of the right wing nuts caught making stuff up... now multiply that times the average number of customers at any given moment in the guns and ammo section of Walmart and you have a rough idea of the amount of lying and obfuscation that is going on.

Then it should be easy to find.
What's interesting about Faux News is that they will immediately bring up a political story about Democrats on the heels of any story involving black crime. They are a very insideous propaganda organization aimed squarely at the stupid and the gullible. Affirmation for the afflicted 24/7/365.

Show me where Trump was in office when Americans were killed and then lied to their families and the American people about why they were killed and I will apologize. If you can't then put your head back in the sand.
You didn't say that, you said you hated liars and I pointed out that provably and demonstrably Trump is lying daily so you responded by lying about your original assertion which leads me to believe you're quite the lying hypocrite yourself. No wonder you're a Trumpling.

http://www.politico.com/story/2007/01/black-caucus-whites-not-allowed-002389

Cohen said he became convinced that joining the caucus would be "a social faux pas" after seeing news reports that former Rep. William Lacy Clay Sr., D-Mo., a co-founder of the caucus, had circulated a memo telling members it was "critical" that the group remain "exclusively African-American."

Other members, including the new chairwoman, Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, D-Mich., and Clay's son, Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., agreed.

"Mr. Cohen asked for admission, and he got his answer. ... It's time to move on," the younger Clay said. "It's an unwritten rule. It's understood. It's clear."

The bylaws of the caucus do not make race a prerequisite for membership, a House aide said, but no non-black member has ever joined.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2007/01/black-caucus-whites-not-allowed-002389#ixzz4HJGmDmXj
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Last edited:

Thanks. He said blacks don't have enough power to institute racism. He was using racism as an institutional term. As in Jim Crow. I think if you asked him he'd say that blacks are perfectly capable of detesting white people. We're all human. But I don't know. Maybe he doesn't believe that. Regardless, he's one guy, isn't an official in the Democratic Party, and doesn't speak for the party.

Thanks. He said blacks don't have enough power to institute racism. He was using racism as an institutional term. As in Jim Crow. I think if you asked him he'd say that blacks are perfectly capable of detesting white people. We're all human. But I don't know. Maybe he doesn't believe that. Regardless, he's one guy, isn't an official in the Democratic Party, and doesn't speak for the party.

I'm not doing your research for you. You are a liar if you say you've never heard that argument.

Since I'm a jazz fan and know the story of Miles Davis saying he wanted to die with his hands around the throat of a white man, I've never believed that blacks weren't capable of hating whites. I don't watch the kinds of news shows where people get paid for saying outrageous things.

Would you say that you were employing a variation of the old "1 drop" criterion, that if one Democrat says something then all Democrats believe it? If so, good luck with that. I entered this discussion after someone claimed and others chimed in by asserting that Democrats were racist and I wondered what the justification was. I was told that Democrats believe that all whites were racist and that blacks couldn't be racist. And that isn't even vaguely true.

It sounds like a whole lot of people just beating their gums.

Good example. Here, too, the speaker is using "racism" as a political act and specifically asserts that blacks can be prejudiced.

You're not going quote hunting are you?
So, basically, you're going to keep in lying, even when confronted with links you requested?

Great. You've found people who say it. How do all get from there to say that all Democrats believe it? And the common denominator of a lot of these is that the people making the claim wish to you use racism at a political act. Jim Crow Laws. Etc. That racism demands the power to put prejudice into law. Now, it seems you've got two courses of action. First, debate the subject on those terms. Or continue to claim that the people are using the word in the sense you want.

So, basically, you're going to keep in lying, even when confronted with links you requested?

I've responded to the links. Is anyone going to answer the question how you get from there to "Democrats believe ..."?

And is anyone going to attack the assertion in their argument that blacks don't have the legal power to institute racism. That would seem the way to go. If a person says they mean "X" you really shouldn't pretend they mean "Y".

Great. You've found people who say it. How do all get from there to say that all Democrats believe it? And the common denominator of a lot of these is that the people making the claim wish to you use racism at a political act. Jim Crow Laws. Etc. That racism demands the power to put prejudice into law. Now, it seems you've got two courses of action. First, debate the subject on those terms. Or continue to claim that the people are using the word in the sense you want.

I've responded to the links. Is anyone going to answer the question how you get from there to "Democrats believe ..."?

And is anyone going to attack the assertion in their argument that blacks don't have the legal power to institute racism. That would seem the way to go. If a person says they mean "X" you really shouldn't pretend they mean "Y".
I don't recall anyone in this thread said ALL democrats say it. I could be wrong but you'll have to show me.

And now you want to change the argument. Now that is a typical way dems argue.

Reactions: drawing_dead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT