POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the current pace of spread and deaths we will be at 10,000 by may. Good thing it is all just a hoax!

And how does this contribute to the discussion.

People are going to die. We know that. It’ll probably be more than 10k. And hopefully we can slow the spread to keep the numbers as low as possible.

Panic/accusatory posts like your’s do absolutely nothing but cause hysteria and anger.

I don't really want it. I've been working and the money is frankly worthless. Keep it for toilet paper that's what they did under the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. Seriously though I would donate it to someone in need gladly
If you make over $99K, you aren’t getting a check anyway. Anything over 75K gets reduced by $50 per $1000 over 75K. Still not sure if that’s based on actual salary or AGI.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Did anybody see the Dr. from I believe Cornell on Jesse Waters show an hour ago? He said it's almost impossible to get the virus any other way than touching your face. He said the chances are extremely low, almost impossible to get it from it being suspended in air or even being around someone that has it unless your hands get it on them and you touch your eyes, nose or mouth.

Did anybody see the Dr. from I believe Cornell on Jesse Waters show an hour ago? He said it's almost impossible to get the virus any other way than touching your face. He said the chances are extremely low, almost impossible to get it from it being suspended in air or even being around someone that has it unless your hands get it on them and you touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
Prior to digging for gold, I now make sure to thoroughly wash both hands.

Have you noticed how hard it is to never touch your face? An itch or just putting on your reading glasses. The doc did mention that we’d have to seriously retrain ourselves in this area.

Have you noticed how hard it is to never touch your face? An itch or just putting on your reading glasses. The doc did mention that we’d have to seriously retrain ourselves in this area.

It's hard to, but if you sanitize your hands before you scratch that itch you won't get it. Sanitzer is KEY when you are away from home, soap is fine if you are home.

Trump declares firearms essential. You don't want to see the day of the locust in this country. Democrats rooting for the economy to drown have no idea what they're sowing

this is mostly a shakedown and a power grab by the left but people are waking up to it. And rush will be back Monday that'll make a difference because he's second to none when it comes to calling out these ambulance chasers in the msm

Typical projecting obviously...

Use your bicep/forearm to touch your face, now I can finally stop looking like a monkey when I do this in public. thanks Trump!

I tell ya, he. Just keeps coming through for me in ways I’d never had imagined.

So if you are 1099, and are over 75K in gross, but under with adjusted gross, you still get the check?
If I understand you correctly, you are correct. 1099 income is generally reported on Schedule C as gross revenue, which is offset by any ordinary and necessary business expenses. The net difference is the amount used in computing adjusted gross income.

The Trumpsters on this board are more prone to hyperbolic hysteria than a pregnant actor hearing Charlie Manson is getting paroled.[/QUOTE
Seriously dude what’s your problem? Kentucky’s governor is an idiot. If you notice he follows the footstep of the Ohio governor. Be frank, I am not hyperbolic hysteria. I understand what is going on. I am not chicken little like. People like you are causing the problem by over reacting, unless your guy is in the WH then you’ll be on your knees giving them gratification‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

I am calling for exercising our right to assemble on Washington with the biggest tea party march they've seen since obummer. Take your social distancing and shove it ! The constitution will not go out the window because of this we won't stand for it

Reactions: anon_013cn8yrfncx2
EUPg8zTVAAY7LOT

EUPg8zUUcAEfHkq

this surprises you ? The nyt is a foreign adversary newsletter. They are in bed with the Chinese.

Now this virus is almost certainly man made it is a junk virus. Like all the other crap produced in China. It's meant to spread and scare but not kill unless you're old or compromised immune system. The media wants you to think it's the plague it is not

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I am calling for exercising our right to assemble on Washington with the biggest tea party march they've seen since obummer. Take your social distancing and shove it ! The constitution will not go out the window because of this we won't stand for it
They did something like that near me recently, one attendee is now sick with the virus. A greeter at an Arkansas church that ignored warnings is now dead from the virus and 34 members have tested positive. You're an idiot and you army is dying off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT