POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Levin was just saying some states are requiring papers to be on the roads to prove you're an essential worker? This is really dangerous stuff going on
People in ohio have papers from their employer which id’s them as working at an essential business, permitting them to freely travel on the streets, highways.
But, also everyone is allowed to travel freely if they are going to or from an essential business place, no permit required.
so i don’t really see the need for the papers from employers—yet.

I'm actually hopeful this crisis is finally the catalyst where we as a country can move beyond this sort of nonsense, selfish partisan environment the radical left has created.

But old habits die hard.

We should be better than this, need to be better than this.
Agreed. But sometimes I fear we’re too far gone. You’d think the whole world shutting down would do it, but yet...

I'm actually hopeful this crisis is finally the catalyst where we as a country can move beyond this sort of nonsense, selfish partisan environment the radical left has created.

But old habits die hard.

In fairness, that starts at the top and the top dog doesn’t seem in any hurry to grow up and stop tweeting nonsense.

Agreed J. You’re one of the good guys.
tenor.gif

But old habits die hard.

Major media outlets are considering delaying broadcasts of trumps daily briefings so they can be fact checked first. So I think things are about to get far worse unfortunately. What would you do if media outlets took this measure?

Evidence that China is shutting down again as Theaters ordered to close. Not good. Saying China’s misinformation campaign may be backfiring as Chinese flock back to China thinking it’s safe and bringing Corona with them.

Reactions: vhcat70
Are some of you guys so conservative you don’t like Beshear already simply because he has a (D) beside his name? Embarrassing.
In order to be the governor of Kentucky you pretty much have to be about as moderate of a Dem there is. Well, at least you have to pretend to be.

Good to see soon as the bill passed that scores of companies laid off workers, who will now be on unemployment/vacation and paid more than if they were working.

Can you imagine the orgasm Andy has thinking of the tax raise he can push for? While simultaneously severely underfunding the retirement again, of course
Scores laid off workers before it passed. At least 3.2M workers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT