POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no way I could be full-on vegan, man. One of the greatest joys of my life is my 2 dairy-free, tasteless, scrambled egg whites covered with Mrs. Dash every morning. Chase those bad boys down with a piece of dry whole grain toast... boy. howdy. That;s livin'.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Conservative/Religious Right on the openly gay candidate for president who is married and in a loving committed relationship with a single partner . . . I just can’t support him because his morality (sexual preference) doesn’t align with mine.

86381861_2652095251675040_7128013245830397952_n.jpg

The thing to take comfort in is if all the underachieving Bernie army are capable of getting him elected the D's will lose the house again, R's will keep the senate, and the guy whose done nothing in his entire life will continue to do nothing.

If D's were smart, lol and of course they arent, they'd tell dementia joe, pocahontas to drop out immediately and pick either bootedge or Klobuchar to get behind. Because otherwise the bern out will get no never trumpers or cross party appeal, whereas the others could as well as the crazy communist vote bc they hate trump. But the bern out in a debate with trump will be comedy. The Bernie conspiracy theorists think they have it rough now, wait until there are targeted attack ads for a career welfare recipient who couldnt run a lemonade stand efficiently.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Well, here's your rabbit hole. Jump on down when you feel froggy. I first saw the YouTube video sometime last year and didn't give much thought to it until I read this thread tonight. Going to watch it again tomorrow to see if I can piecemeal some of the 2 together.

The major problem with mayor Pete is not what people on this board may think of his homosexuality.

It's how the rest of the world's leaders would.

Think Xi or Putin or MBS are going to respect that?

They have no problem with f'n our country in the ass, so they might actually get somewhere with Pete.

I’m hoping for some gay peter swift boat ads
- yeah I was Petes bunk mate. Woke up to him grabbing my junk.
-I was in the same unit as Pete. Caught him starring at me in the shower every day. We used to say “don’t drop the soap around Pete.”
- was out drinking with Peter one night and he said “don’t ask and I won’t tell”

You know this shit is coming.

I’m hoping for some gay peter swift boat ads
- yeah I was Petes bunk mate. Woke up to him grabbing my junk.
-I was in the same unit as Pete. Caught him starring at me in the shower every day. We used to say “don’t drop the soap around Pete.”
- was out drinking with Peter one night and he said “don’t ask and I won’t tell”

You know this shit is coming.
More likely if hes the nominee, since the left is obsessed with identity, anyone that disagrees with anything he says will be a homophobic bigot

Reactions: P19978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT