POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rush will no doubt be trashed for this but he is right.
Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient? LOL! Leopards can’t change their spots!
28487005-730-C-4988-94-AB-0918-F21-B053-A.jpg

Ive posted about this before, but this Roger Stone shit is why I’m so worried about the Barr/Durham investigation.

If they keep it in the DC area, how the hell they gonna get indictments - yet alone convictions - when that cesspool is populated by nothing but radical leftists.....both in its citizenry AND court systems (apologies, of course, to BBUK)?

We lost this country when we let our education system and nation’s capitol get overrun by leftists/marixist. We just sat back and did nothing. That’s what we get for being pussies. I think our nuts have finally dropped, but fear it’s way too late.

Durham is the US attorney in Connecticut, and the latest US attorney assigned is out of Pittsburgh.
I imagine, although not certain, that they’ll be operating outside of DC for Grand Jury’s.

Durham is the US attorney in Connecticut, and the latest US attorney assigned is out of Pittsburgh.
I imagine, although not certain, that they’ll be operating outside of DC for Grand Jury’s.
I have no idea how that works. I assumed juries had to be convened in the area the crimes were committed unless there is a motion to move (which no liberal hack of a judge in that cesspool town would rule to do).

EQqTBr-WAAEzacy

So John Kelly must have a book coming out he wants to sell...if you are going to single out FoxNews as "reinforcing what you believe" and not mention pretty much the whole liberal media...shut the f--k up.

Also, if Trump was so bad...Kelly should have resigned in protest very early on and went straight to the media with his concerns.

I do agree Trump probably shouldn't have met with the North Korean leader...they have no leverage other than nukes...they aren't giving those up. But that isn't even in the same ballpark as Obama giving the Irans billions. The only thing Trump gave North Korea was a photo op.

President Trump has had to hire people to get close enough to "find them out". (If you've never hired anyone you cannot understand.) President Trump then took control and d_mn they sure don't like it. The "policies" need to be scrapped. No question that a new play book must be devised. I have no issue with President Trump meeting once or twice to gauge any countries leadership. It takes the one on one IF The President is an honest broker....which he IS. No issues....go get'em Mr. President.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I somewhat agree with your first sentence but at the same time, a Christian doesn't get to decide what the morals of the world are. I have no fundamental issues if some Christians are against homosexuality. I don't necessarily agree with them, but certainly everyone is entitled to their religious beliefs. If someone comes out and says they aren't going to vote for him because he is gay that is their right. But in the end, one only needs to look at this board to know there are not only people that don't agree with his lifestyle (which is fine), but are in fact, bigots, by the comments they make about gays in general. I could go back and find dozens of examples of this from the past week alone.

That's what separation of church means, but what bigots, what examples? Jokes about gay people? It's not something I do, but you are going to have to come to terms with the reality that some people are going to always ridicule the fabulous lifestyle.

I didn't read bushrods post, very rarely actually do, and didn't need to in this instance just glanced at it and knew exactly what it entailed, but my point is that there is no argument there, that you are either being willfully disingenuous or you're just too ignorant to understand that you aren't making a valid point by trying to essentially equate not voting for someone because of their sexual lifestyle with not voting for someone because of their race.

The regressive left tries to make these invalid arguments every opportunity they possibly can because they work so well on idiots.

"I expected that Joe would be attacked but not our children..."

B-tch do you remember what they said about Sarah Palin's kids who were young...Hunter is a 40 something cocaine and stripper addict who was getting paid 80 grand a month from a Ukraine company despite the fact he had no expertise in their business...

Also Jill, your husband is 3 years away from undeniable Alzheimer's...quit worrying about the coke head and gently convince Joe that it is time to retire.

“No one has ever said hunter did anything wrong...”

“we were a scandal free administration...”

If you have dementia, I guess it’s not a lie if you can’t remember more than 30 seconds into the past.

Their strategy is to repeat the lies often enough until they become the truth.

Hey, it worked for Goebbels....for a while.

Line them up starting with Comey. Trump could copy the actions of dictators through history and dig a mass grave. Maybe near the Potomac River is the marsh land.

When liberals talk such foolishness it is just more proof they have a mental disease. In real life I stay as far away from them as humanly possible. You just never know when they are going to go off.
Wise decision by staying away from liberals. It's not even safe to wear a Trump or a Mitch McConnell bumper sticker. You're taking a chance that one of those liberal lunatics will vandalize your car.... Who would have thought 50 years ago. That in 2020 that the top 2 candidates for the democrat nomination for president would be a 37 year homosexual that supports the legalization of all drugs, meth, heroine, crack cocaine you name it. And a 78 year communist who just recently had a heart attack. It's almost like we're living in the twilight zone.

I have no idea how that works. I assumed juries had to be convened in the area the crimes were committed unless there is a motion to move (which no liberal hack of a judge in that cesspool town would rule to do).

If they plan to keep it out of dc, they will have to claim and prove the criminal activity originated in some other jurisdiction. And that's a very liberal standard that's easy to do.

Not sure what I think about these people coming back. Hope hicks is hot.

Wasn’t Priebus the swampiest of the R swamp who tried to undercut Trump to begin with?

And I’d much rather see Trump hire Spicier rather than Spicer.

It's definitely curious. Was this the plan all along? They would faux exit just to return? Or are they back for a reason?

I assume preibus was again forced on him if he wanted any party money. But that's just a guess

Reactions: Bill Derington
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT