POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She has yet begun to fight. She shed her nice little girl Pocohantas dress and is on the war path. Trump better call out the 1st Cavalry. Kemosabe
84048185_10216609498770905_8251176846188609536_n.jpg

And those are the ONLY three 'facts' that matter.[eyeroll]

You are correct in that those are only three of the facts... With that being said, he brought up a valid point at the same time. If you read a lot of the posts on this board, you will see the hypocrisy especially dealing with Pete being gay. Lots of bigots on this board

You are correct in that those are only three of the facts... With that being said, he brought up a valid point at the same time. If you read a lot of the posts on this board, you will see the hypocrisy especially dealing with Pete being gay. Lots of bigots on this board
Can anybody dislike a candidate based on their politics, agendas and proposed policies, regardless of that candidates race, sexual orientation or gender? why is it that anyone who disagreed with or criticized Obama was automatically branded a racist, KKK member. So now anyone who opposes Pete is a homophobe or bigot?

I'm not saying there isn't a few on here who look at things that way, but to say there "Lots of bigots on this board" is really painting some with a broad brush. Me personally, I could give two shits about Mayor Pete's sexuality. His being gay is the least of my concerns with him. I've stated my positions on that on here regarding my having a sister who is gay. I don't like his policies, I don't like some of the things he's aligned himself with as a candidate. does that make me a bigot?

Ole Pete was a horrible mayor, a fake soldier, and not a nice person in his own right. Yeah its easily proven if you don't already have the proof. I think you do...

You do not rule...

Last edited:
Can anybody dislike a candidate based on their politics, agendas and proposed policies, regardless of that candidates race, sexual orientation or gender? why is it that anyone who disagreed with or criticized Obama was automatically branded a racist, KKK member. So now anyone who opposes Pete is a homophobe or bigot?

I'm not saying there isn't a few on here who look at things that way, but to say there "Lots of bigots on this board" is really painting some with a broad brush. Me personally, I could give two shits about Mayor Pete's sexuality. His being gay is the least of my concerns with him. I've stated my positions on that on here regarding my having a sister who is gay. I don't like his policies, I don't like some of the things he's aligned himself with as a candidate. does that make me a bigot?

Perhaps it was my wording (Lots of). Maybe I should have gone with many or several???? Anyway, I agree with everything you said. If you are against Pete that doesn't necessarily make you a homophobe or a bigot. You don't agree with his policies and that is fine. I think my point was there are many on this board who would never vote for him because he is gay and say some pretty intolerant things. Some of them like to take the moral high ground while completely ignoring or excusing Trump's behaviors. I think that was the original point of bushrod... which I agreed with. I

One thing you can bet your life on, the South will reject Mayor Pete, blacks, whites, Hispanics do not want a gay POTUS, they do not want their children seeing two men kissing on TV. Take that to the bank. Even in the North Muslims, for sure won’t vote for him for that reason. So, we are looking at Bernie or Bloomberg.

One thing you can bet your life on, the South will reject Mayor Pete, blacks, whites, Hispanics do not want a gay POTUS, they do not want their children seeing two men kissing on TV. Take that to the bank. Even in the North Muslims, for sure won’t vote for him for that reason. So, we are looking at Bernie or Bloomberg.

Especially one that doesn't even really seem gay to begin with. I see gay people in love and it seems pretty unforced. But Pete and his man just seem awkward. Like way awk-ward. As in it feels like a forced situation.

Are we really entering such wokeness that a candidate has a same sex marriage as a beard? What would you even call such a thing? Maybe a Fanny pack?

Especially one that doesn't even really seem gay to begin with. I see gay people in love and it seems pretty unforced. But Pete and his man just seem awkward. Like way awk-ward. As in it feels like a forced situation.

Are we really entering such wokeness that a candidate has a same sex marriage as a beard? What would you even call such a thing? Maybe a Fanny pack?
And what will his husband be called, First Prick? So Pete has a husband, does that mean Pete would be the first woman POTUS?

Not sure if you are trolling, but blaming the border wall not being done on Trump is 1000% incorrect. The guy is doing anything he can to try and make that happen but, despite what the MSM tells all their idiot lemmings, the guy can't make the money magically appear to get it built.

But he has built a chunk of the wall and forced Mexico to start turning Central American immigrants away. Far better than I expected him to get done once the D's took over the House.
Oh, I'm not trolling! I'm a huge Trumper! I just wish it was complete already. Give it tome, he is getti.g.it done. But he should have put the military there on day one.

I think that was the original point of bushrod... which I agreed with. I

It's a point I can refute readily and easily, basically you'll think it's semantics but a non christian doesn't get to decide and to determine what christian morality means.

To simplify what I mean when I would say your argument holds no water, has no legs wahtsoever and in and of itself reflects a fundamental misunderstanding on your part is by this comparison.

Pete Buttigieg actively lives and promotes a life of sin, whereas Trump billionaire swashbuckling infidelity pussy grabbin' is in the past. It is decidely not bigoted to be against both, to forgive past transgressions but not turn a blind eye to current ones.

There's no, "see how easy that is" ignorant and simplistic rebuttal you could make to that. It's a fundamental distinction, you don't get to redefine and expand what bigoted means to suit an agenda.

Last edited:
The major problem with mayor Pete is not what people on this board may think of his homosexuality.

It's how the rest of the world's leaders would.

Think Xi or Putin or MBS are going to respect that?

What happens when a Muslim at a state dinner throws him from a rooftop?

Perhaps it was my wording (Lots of). Maybe I should have gone with many or several???? Anyway, I agree with everything you said. If you are against Pete that doesn't necessarily make you a homophobe or a bigot. You don't agree with his policies and that is fine. I think my point was there are many on this board who would never vote for him because he is gay and say some pretty intolerant things. Some of them like to take the moral high ground while completely ignoring or excusing Trump's behaviors. I think that was the original point of bushrod... which I agreed with. I

Look, his being gay matters not a bit to me. I wouldnt vote for him against Trump for a number of policy related reasons. But lets face it, whoever runs against him just has to make sure that the photos of him kissing his husband are seen. Then its over in more states than not.

We get it joerules. We're all bigots

Republicans=Worst.
Democrats=Best

By the way, due to my recent DNA test showing a high percentage of African, I do not appreciate your white privilege in this thread. How about you take your KKK ass back to the Klan shelter, you goddamn racist

I'd say this basically means the election is over. If they are this fired up - can you imagine what some other states are like?

Silent majority was waiting for the moment to speak at the polls. Looks like they are ready to say their peace
I think it shows the Dems are vastly underestimating just how many people on the right will be going to the polls in 2020 instead of sitting it out like they hope the right will do.

If the Dems think the right is sitting out in this election... wow... are they gonna be surprised.

Best Repub voting option since Reagan.

It's a point I can refute readily and easily, basically you'll think it's semantics but a non christian doesn't get to decide and to determine what christian morality means.

To simplify what I mean when I would say your argument holds no water, has no legs wahtsoever and in and of itself reflects a fundamental misunderstanding on your part is by this comparison.

Pete Buttigieg actively lives and promotes a life of sin, whereas Trump billionaire swashbuckling infidelity pussy grabbin' is in the past. It is decidely not bigoted to be against both, to forgive past transgressions but not turn a blind eye to current ones.

There's no, "see how easy that is" ignorant and simplistic rebuttal you could make to that. It's a fundamental distinction, you don't get to redefine and expand what bigoted means to suit an agenda.

GP but I'd add that "even" Christians do not get to decide what Christian morality means. That comes from a Liiiiitle bit higher up.;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT