POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either Bolton leaked the quote from the book or the other Vindman ass hat did.

Can someone tell me why Vindman is still at the Whitehouse? I would have kicked his snarky ass out the day he became Schifs puppet.

Needs to be smacked (several times with a flag..................pole...........)

Going to be awesome when the Senate decides to call witnesses, Trump asserts executive privilege over the testimony of Bolton and Mulvaney, then the Biden’s (at a minimum Hunter as Joe I assume will assert executive privilege sine it was his time as Vice President?), Ciarmella, Schiff and Schiff’s staffer all get called to the stand while the Senate slow plays its protest of Trumps claim of executive privilege through the courts.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Once the Bolton "bombshell" doesnt work out then theyll find something else to be hysterical about...how does anyone not see this. They want to stretch this out to try to help themselves politically

They (They being the Demosocialcommunists) did this previously with President Trump (Multiple times), Justice Gorsuch, Justice Kavanaugh, (Boy did they do that with Justice Kavanaugh), with nearly every republican nominee or office holder who was about to be placed in a position of power.

How in the world are these thieves still allowed to steal and cause havoc. They do this EVERY time now Oh, at the very last minute. They will try again here too.... with the enablers of the republican party...Romney, now it seems Bolton, yadda, yadda, yadda..Ole McCain too once upon a time. (I know why they do it.)

And on top of all that, it’ll also be a gateway to this eventually:
im-115178

Those kids were wondering why the clown wasn't funny.

the Cohen stuff gets even better. stormys lawyer is slow spilling all the good stuff. Cohen was taking bribes in 100k+ payments to get companies Trumps ear. at&t admitted guilt as soon as avenatti leaked the goods, bribed cohen 200k. some pharma company bribed 400k, some Korean aerospace bribed 150k. they were dumping cash into the same shell company he uses to pay off Trumps whores....

BOOM!

Michael Avenatti Googled ‘insider trading’ before Nike meeting.

Celebrity attorney Michael Avenatti did internet research on put options and insider trading before trying to extort millions of dollars from Nike Inc., federal prosecutors told a judge.

Lawyers for the government on Monday told U.S. District Judge Paul Gardephe in Manhattan that they intend to show Avenatti’s search history to jurors at a two-week trial getting underway this week, calling it evidence of the California attorney’s state of mind during the alleged crime. At the time, Avenatti was representing a youth basketball coach with claims against Nike

And another leftist hero implodes....

When Obama reported increased numbers you guys said they were made up to make him look good. So we will just assume these are made up as well. Awfully convenient numbers for when he is trying to sell a wall that nobody wants to pay for.

Gallup: U.S. Satisfaction surpasses 40% for first time since 2005.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-28-at-8.53.35-AM.png

#MAGA. :americanflag:

BOOM!

Michael Avenatti Googled ‘insider trading’ before Nike meeting.

Celebrity attorney Michael Avenatti did internet research on put options and insider trading before trying to extort millions of dollars from Nike Inc., federal prosecutors told a judge.

Lawyers for the government on Monday told U.S. District Judge Paul Gardephe in Manhattan that they intend to show Avenatti’s search history to jurors at a two-week trial getting underway this week, calling it evidence of the California attorney’s state of mind during the alleged crime. At the time, Avenatti was representing a youth basketball coach with claims against Nike

And another leftist hero implodes....

[laughing]

Does it bug you ( or even register with you) that Trump has, on numerous occasions, hired pieces of sh!t and/or very unqualified people for some pretty high ranking positions? It cracks me up when people constantly talk about "draining the swamp" but fail to grasp the idea that Trump is putting some pretty bad characters into certain positions. Can't have it both ways. BTW, before you respond, I think the whole impeachment thing is a giant waste of time
Swamp are people who are in government for their power first - which means about 95% of them. If you tired of that & inexperienced at governing & trying something different, highly likely you'll make more mistakes, or at least perceived mistakes by those who are pro-Swamp, initially than if you were part of the Swamp & want to build it. You'll also find some you choose are not up to the task of taking the Swamp on. I'm highly in favor of what he's trying to do & willingly tolerate his mistakes over another who would be pro-Swamp. MY god, you'd prefer Hillary or Biden or Bernie or Pocahontas?

Gallup: U.S. Satisfaction surpasses 40% for first time since 2005.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-28-at-8.53.35-AM.png

#MAGA. :americanflag:
Those are astounding numbers for the good of the country. Just look what our Dear Leader has wrought. Suck it up, Dims, & get on board the train to prosperity! No wonder the markets roared back today. Virus can't keep the good times down.

Reactions: ymmot31
Lol owned. It is interesting of note from the clinton dem footage how they spent time claiming you cant exchange "high" crime for "any" crime. Thus you need to define what high crime is...and holding impeachment articles for over a month would certainly infer it's nothing of serious concern. What have your masters told you about that @rqarnold

Does it bug you ( or even register with you) that Trump has, on numerous occasions, hired pieces of sh!t and/or very unqualified people for some pretty high ranking positions? It cracks me up when people constantly talk about "draining the swamp" but fail to grasp the idea that Trump is putting some pretty bad characters into certain positions. Can't have it both ways. BTW, before you respond, I think the whole impeachment thing is a giant waste of time
I struggle with that as well but what was Trump supposed to do? If he fired every single holdover (which he might as well have done) I do think that would have created a unique set of issues/problems.

The real issue in my mind is the people in government with the experience who he should be able to rely on have demonstrated an unfathomable level of partisanship and really don't give two shits about anything but having their "team" succeed. Trump had an illegal spy operation that was run against him by our government. That cannot be overstated!. We have deep reaching issues with far too many in government (unelected positions) being guided by their politics. It is about team and control.

Trump knew there was a "swamp" but nobody could have anticipated the depths OUR government would go to in their attempt to overturn an election.

I struggle with that as well but what was Trump supposed to do? If he fired every single holdover (which he might as well have done) I do think that would have created a unique set of issues/problems.

The real issue in my mind is the people in government with the experience who he should be able to rely on have demonstrated an unfathomable level of partisanship and really don't give two shits about anything but having their "team" succeed. Trump had an illegal spy operation that was run against him by our government. That cannot be overstated!. We have deep reaching issues with far too many in government (unelected positions) being guided by their politics. It is about team and control.

Trump knew there was a "swamp" but nobody could have anticipated the depths OUR government would go to in their attempt to overturn an election.

I don't accept the premise. President Trump put sound people in the positions for what he needed. Yep he switched them out or weeded them out. That is how success operates. Can't do the job, get out....to many swamp-dwellers spend all their days talking about all they do but in actuality, they do nothing but ride coat-tails where they can find them. They are the best talkers in the business of government.

Last edited:

Great & better commentary than mine above. Salute!

Reactions: fisherscatfan
[roll]

"The NY Times made several claims about what was in the draft of John Bolton’s book including a claim that President Donald Trump wanted to trade aid for investigations."

"DOJ statement in response to tonight’s NYT story on John Bolton and Attorney General Barr.

[roll]

Great & better commentary than mine above. Salute!
Sorry, haven't seen yours. Been a shitty day at work and had it ready to go for a while but distracted. Sometimes I cannot stand people. Completely blindsided by a client of 25 years today. Just lied to my face.

Part of the modern left’s schtick is feigned moral superiority to hide their actual moral bankruptcy.

Along with accusing the right of doing things that they have been doing all along. Remember Hillary crying "republican witchhunt" each time one of her nefarious plots was revealed?

Reactions: Xception
They need to vote and skip witnesses, end this charade. Sure it would implicate some democrats but it’s not worth the cost and not for the reasons you think. Allowing the democrats to call witnesses would not result in Trumps removal and nor would anything they would discover going through the presidential documents. The reason you can’t allow it is because the democrats will use sensitive material in the presidential documents to sabotage his second term.

They would leak private conversations to hinder his ability to strike deals with foreign governments. They cannot allow the traitorous bastards to rummage through the presidents documents because they intend to intentionally derail a sitting president. It would be Wikileaks all over again, vote and tell them to fk off.

Obviously reading comprehension is lacking. I told you I thought impeachment is a waste of time. That's the problem with politics in general.... People fail to recognize that both parties are guilty of doing awful things, but the only argument they consistently come up with is "the other side is doing it," while failing to recognize what is happening on both sides. Politics is completely tribal. I don't doubt for a second that you would lick Trump's sweaty balls if asked. LOL @ my party comment. While I am more liberal in nature, I don't identify with a lot of what the Democrats throw out there. Didn't vote for a democratic candidate in the last political election and probably won't do the same in November.
There is hope for you. Slim but still hope. There is always hope until they pull the plug Tonight Your President will be in New Jersey for a rally. If you want to open your eyes and see what is going on in America go to YouTube and watch it. New Jersey is a dark blue state. Very blue. It is on the same level as California, New York City and Massachusetts BLUE BLUE. Tonight at 7:00 PM, your President will be speaking in an arena that seats 10-15,000 yet some are reporting 175,000 tickets have been issued for the event. I know crowds do not impress you but it sure does scare the hell out of Democrats. Now the MSM will not report this but I thought you should know. It pays to keep up and based on your posting history you are not very knowledgeable about political matters.

President Trump has made your life and my lie much better. Trump will be an even better president after he wins the 2020 election. If you love America be thankful.

I don't accept the premise. President Trump put sound people in the positions for what he needed. Yep he switched them out or weeded them out. That is how success operates. Can't do the job, get out....to many swamp-dwellers spend all their days talking about all they do but in actuality, they do nothing but ride coat-tails where they can find them. They are the best talkers in the business of government.
Not what I am saying. I have no problem with him making decisions to fire people. My point is, it turns out he should have fired a hell of a lot more day 1 BUT who would have anticipated the level of partisanship he would have faced. He has been undermined continuously by holdovers. Now Bolton, that was a piss poor choice on Trump.

Last edited:
Questioned then and even more so now why Trump brought Bolton anywhere near his administration. Just a bad decision unless there is some strategic angle to it we have no clue about yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT