POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious. I keep hearing dems saying Trump had Ukraine investigate Biden because he was a political opponent. Could it be Trump wanted him investigated simply because he had acted inappropriately?
Why shouldn't the potus initiate an investigation if he believes there is wrong doing regardless of the wrongdoer's status?

They are investigating Trump because the STILL believe he stole the election from hc. They have been looking for any little thing they can find to give them cause since the election...and this is apparent to voters. So incensed their dismal candidate didn't win the election, they look at every Trump action as a potential, impeachable offense. Why should the Senate call witnesses? If one said he saw Trump go to church on Sunday morning, they'd try to twist it into something wrong. They are completely jaded and obsessed with the man that beat their terrible candidate. Time to let it go.
Half thinking Biden was coaxed into running primarily so they can use the whole "political opponent" angle to get at Trump once they knew he wanted that corruption looked into. Biden being a candidate would allow them to insulate him from being exposed. Hasn't really worked of course, but just a tin foil hat theory of my own.

Curious. I keep hearing dems saying Trump had Ukraine investigate Biden because he was a political opponent. Could it be Trump wanted him investigated simply because he had acted inappropriately?
Why shouldn't the potus initiate an investigation if he believes there is wrong doing regardless of the wrongdoer's status?
He didn't want Biden investigated. He only wanted a public announcement of an investigation. He never cared about "corruption", he cared about helping himself. Like he does every single time. On every issue. If his interest in Biden was legitimate he would have gone through his own agencies to open the investigation. He is the president after all.
They are investigating Trump because the STILL believe he stole the election from hc. They have been looking for any little thing they can find to give them cause since the election...and this is apparent to voters. So incensed their dismal candidate didn't win the election, they look at every Trump action as a potential, impeachable offense. Why should the Senate call witnesses? If one said he saw Trump go to church on Sunday morning, they'd try to twist it into something wrong. They are completely jaded and obsessed with the man that beat their terrible candidate. Time to let it go.
It's been over 3 years. We have a whole new election for president in a few months. This whole "it's a coup" narrative is absurd. It's a coup that took over 3 years to implement and when achieved won't result in the leader being deposed... That's just nonsense. Who's the one here bringing up Hillary who needs to let the election of 3 years ago go?

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
Bolton will not testify if Trump exerts Executive privilege. Doesn’t matter what the Senate wants, the Court will not impede on the President being able to have an inner circle to discuss things.
We don’t know what’s in the book. As far as we know this is simply an attempt to sell books.
Then call him to the stand and make Trump block it.
Bolton has said that Trump wanted to delay the aid to get an investigation. That is an excerpt from the book. Make Bolton say it under oath....or maybe he walks it back.
Regardless, I would think any intelligent person would want to get to the truth. You speculating what will or will not happen isn’t relevant to what should happen from this point forward.
YOU do not KNOW the truth anymore than I or anyone else not directly involved.

What is obvious is that you fear that it may be true, and if true the chances that Trump is removed increase and if not removed, chances of re-election decrease. You prefer willful ignorance so that you can continue to speculate and believe Trump’s defense.

Reactions: IkeCat
The cover up has been happening since the Russian collusion hoax and now the Ukraine money laundering scheme by the Obama admin. It is those dirty dealings of the left that has kept this going. That plus the democrats not accepting the results of the election (impeachment talks 19 minutes in to Trumps presidency). The fact that you play along speaks volumes about your lack of character.
This. Remove Trump and replace him with any President ever and everyone can agree it’s crazy and there is a clear motive against the president.

If they had anything concrete, Trump would have been removed long ago. He doesn’t get the swamp treatment (see Hillary being exonerated before an investigation even took place) and is under a microscope at all times.

On top of all that, Trump is the most liberal “conservative” ever. A 1998 democrat would have been thrilled with Trump. But the party has moved SO far left and taken it’s party line voters with it.

Thanks to the dems currently in house, we can look forward to many more impeachment hearings in the future. Can’t wait until I read “we don’t like em” scroll across the screen as a reason for impeachment.

There are enough republicans in the Senate who would have broke rank if the Democrats could prove a crime. The Democrats know there is no crime, so they’re trying to influence the election rather than follow the proper legal process for obtaining the “evidence” they allege exists.

Half the discussion is this thread is asking the lefties what crime was committed, and being completely underwhelmed with the response. If there was something real most of the right in here would gladly revert to their 2016 never trump position.

Lol but its different...witness

@rqarnold

Cant wait until Dershowitz who's a Clinton supporter becomes "Russian asset"

Do I need to post the video of Dershowitz saying the exact opposite during the Clinton impeachment? Dershowitz is a lawyer, Trump is his client. He’s going to advocate for his client just as he did for OJ, Clinton and now Trump.

Reactions: martinsm30
Serious question to non-Trump supporters: does it bother you at all that Schiff straight up lied about having proof of collusion for 2+ years? You guys hung your hat on collusion and wouldn’t let it go. This guy claims to have proof but never presents it.

Doesn’t that piss you off? And if not, why does he get a pass?

He didn't want Biden investigated. He only wanted a public announcement of an investigation. He never cared about "corruption", he cared about helping himself. Like he does every single time. On every issue. If his interest in Biden was legitimate he would have gone through his own agencies to open the investigation. He is the president after all.It's been over 3 years. We have a whole new election for president in a few months. This whole "it's a coup" narrative is absurd. It's a coup that took over 3 years to implement and when achieved won't result in the leader being deposed... That's just nonsense. Who's the one here bringing up Hillary who needs to let the election of 3 years ago go?

Disagree. Efforts to have him removed from office began even before he was inaugurated.
See. Your statement "He never cared about corruption" shows your bias. How do you know what he cared about? Let the issue stand on its own merits. There is evidence of biden family wrongdoing...investigate it. There is evidence of obama collusion with Russia to help him personally in an election (We saw videos of it yesterday) That should be investigated. As I said, no matter what he does, some will try to use it against him. It's like fans of a team looking at every call that goes against them, claiming unfairness, corruption on part of officials. If he helped a little old lady across the street, some would question his motives.
I heard his statement almost four years ago re: "If the Russians have information about hc, give it to us". Heard it! He did nothing wrong. He said nothing wrong. He made a flippant, but appropriate comment. Yet, it was made an issue by dems for over a year and a half.
Let it go. Who's the one??? It's the truth...accept it...dems have not only been harping on the election. We talk about it, but they've ACTED based on their feeling of being treated unfairly.

Last edited:

I'm old enough to remember when anchors thought it completely unprofessional to lose their composure...

Lemon is acting like what this guy is saying his Dave Chappelle level funny.

Just listen to his guests...and when they started mocking Trump supporters they started using country accents.

I have a feeling on election day 2020 they won't be laughing.
WhY iS tHe CoUnTrY sO dIvIdEd¿!

Bolton has said that Trump wanted to delay the aid to get an investigation. That is an excerpt from the book. Make Bolton say it under oath....or maybe he walks it back.
Regardless, I would think any intelligent person would want to get to the truth. You speculating what will or will not happen isn’t relevant to what should happen from this point forward.

What is obvious is that you fear that it may be true, and if true the chances that Trump is removed increase and if not removed, chances of re-election decrease. You prefer willful ignorance so that you can continue to speculate and believe Trump’s defense.
It is laughable that war monger, John Bolton is now the darling of the left. A man who loves to send Americans to war because he makes millions off of wars. The moron does not understand the dims will use him and toss him in a garbage dump. Well maybe he does understand. Bolton has an axe to grind because Trump is not a war monger and had no interest in getting kick backs from Ukraine. His interest was cleaning up corruption and making sure our foreign aid was not given to a corrupt government. Biden was the opposite. His family made money as a result of giving foreign aid then receiving kick backs. Of course that is no concern to liberals. But that is why I voted for Trump. He campaigned on investigating corruption and reviewing our paying billions of dollars to nations around the world That is what he has done and why millions will support him in 2020. So John Bolton is mad. Who gives a damn what Bolton says.

83787274_1267237500150998_7053520770407858176_n.jpg

Half thinking Biden was coaxed into running primarily so they can use the whole "political opponent" angle to get at Trump once they knew he wanted that corruption looked into. Biden being a candidate would allow them to insulate him from being exposed. Hasn't really worked of course, but just a tin foil hat theory of my own.

Same thought crossed my mind. Biden is just interference.

blithering idiocy from the resident blithering idiot. nothing more.

Serious question to non-Trump supporters: does it bother you at all that Schiff straight up lied about having proof of collusion for 2+ years? You guys hung your hat on collusion and wouldn’t let it go. This guy claims to have proof but never presents it.

Doesn’t that piss you off? And if not, why does he get a pass?
They like eating Schiffs sh*t, it’s what they want to happen so they will happily ignore blatant lies.

Do I need to post the video of Dershowitz saying the exact opposite during the Clinton impeachment? Dershowitz is a lawyer, Trump is his client. He’s going to advocate for his client just as he did for OJ, Clinton and now Trump.

Common error in logic competence. THat doesn't matter, that lawyers argue positions for their clients irrespective of what is true, the argument itself is unassailable.

I'll post it for you.

HE WAS RIGHT BOTH TIMES.

It doesn't matter how "debunked" Biden corruption Burisma story is or how "disrecdited" Ukrainian meddling was, it is in the interest of the United States of the America to have those claims investigated.

Disagree. Efforts to have him removed from office began even before he was inaugurated.
See. Your statement "He never cared about corruption" shows your bias. How do you know what he cared about? Let the issue stand on its own merits. .

You can't impeach a president because you speculate a crime was committed. It doesn't matter how much you hate him, or how much you dread another 5 years of him, you can't set such a flawed precedent.

Last edited:

I'm old enough to remember when anchors thought it completely unprofessional to lose their composure...

Lemon is acting like what this guy is saying his Dave Chappelle level funny.

Just listen to his guests...and when they started mocking Trump supporters they started using country accents.

I have a feeling on election day 2020 they won't be laughing.
The funny thing tho is this happened a few days ago but no one watches cnn so no one knew until it was retweeted on twitter

Reactions: ymmot31
They’re impeaching Trump because he abused his power to get Ukraine to announce an investigation into his political opponent. No president has ever done something worthy of impeachment like this in their first term, we’re in uncharted waters here. It should be resolved before the election so the electorate can be informed in the voting booth.
Do you really think no other POTUS ever used aid money to get something they want from another country? If you do, may God have mercy on you and protect you, because you are too dumb to care for yourself. Then again maybe that is why you want government to do EVERYTHING for you from cradle to grave.

The DUFUS FOX moderator, commentator, or whatever that was moderating the town-hall for Buttwhatever....(Never could stand that guy anyway. So aloof and he does not even know why he is but he does it on purpose as to somehow think it makes him look intelligent. It just makes him look abysmal.)

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/ca...OIVeUSkfC4qGhmylkQTrGnSvN0zwrMncQXLTCZ-2XcHak

Make no mistake the moderator did not intend to do this or allow this but he led Buttwhatever into it but what he did was open 21 million (As stated by the lady in this clip) demosocialcommunist voters to voting for President Trump instead of the demosocialcommunist party...... How utterly stupid of FOX as they did not do this on purpose. (They are turning progressively demosocialcommunist) Listen to this short clip! I LOVE it...

On a side not that is the first time I heard Ole Buttwhatever speak...(HA)

Last edited:
Do you really think no other POTUS ever used aid money to get something they want from another country? If you do, may God have mercy on you and protect you, because you are too dumb to care for yourself. Then again maybe that is why you want government to do EVERYTHING for you from cradle to grave.

Ky..., he DOES NOT CARE......He is Diondadumass...

Last edited:
Common error in logic competence. THat doesn't matter, that lawyers argue positions for their clients irrespective of what is true, the argument itself is unassailable.

I'll post it for you.

HE WAS RIGHT BOTH TIMES.

It doesn't matter how "debunked" Biden corruption Burisma story is or how "disrecdited" Ukrainian meddling was, it is in the interest of the United States of the America to have those claims investigated.

You can't impeach a president because you speculate a crime was committed. It doesn't matter how much you hate him, or how much you dread another 5 years of him, you can't set such a flawed precedent.

They know....they DO NOT CARE...

You're right, I don't know what happened, but there is zero evidence that Trump had a quid pro quo with Ukraine for the military aid, absolutely none.

Even if he stated those thoughts to Bolton, it isn't a quid pro quo, because Ukraine had no idea the money was withheld. An anonymous excerpt from Bolton's book isn't evidence, it's a rumor.

You're right, I don't know what happened, but there is zero evidence that Trump had a quid pro quo with Ukraine for the military aid, absolutely none.

Even if he stated those thoughts to Bolton, it isn't a quid pro quo, because Ukraine had no idea the money was withheld. An anonymous excerpt from Bolton's book isn't evidence, it's a rumor.

Also illegal for the one that leaked it. (The government does have a code they follow along with rules and regulations that can be punitive..(If they only would.)

Take part in a coverup and the entire GOP puts their Senate majority in serious jeopardy.

Exactly. And when the media is your echo chamber, you can get away with changing "not doing what we want" to "cover-up." This whole fiasco is about flipping the Senate; has been from the start. Blackmail purple-state Republicans with slanderous and libelous accusations leading up to the election.

Reactions: warrior-cat
The ppl crying do know they held aide everywhere right...like including Afghanistan, to see what were spending it on. They also know Ukraine had no idea the aide was even held, right?

Lol at the bern outs pretending they are upset. With Bernie giving trillion dollar plans what you think he plans to do with the aide?

Exactly. And when the media is your echo chamber, you can get away with changing "not doing what we want" to "cover-up." This whole fiasco is about flipping the Senate; has been from the start. Blackmail purple-state Republicans with slanderous and libelous accusations leading up to the election.
Maybe about flipping the Senate but I think this is about losing Ruth Bader Ginsburg. How Mitch handled Obama's last Supreme court appointment has turned the Democrats feral.

It is laughable that war monger, John Bolton is now the darling of the left. A man who loves to send Americans to war because he makes millions off of wars. The moron does not understand the dims will use him and toss him in a garbage dump. Well maybe he does understand. Bolton has an axe to grind because Trump is not a war monger and had no interest in getting kick backs from Ukraine. His interest was cleaning up corruption and making sure our foreign aid was not given to a corrupt government. Biden was the opposite. His family made money as a result of giving foreign aid then receiving kick backs. Of course that is no concern to liberals. But that is why I voted for Trump. He campaigned on investigating corruption and reviewing our paying billions of dollars to nations around the world That is what he has done and why millions will support him in 2020. So John Bolton is mad. Who gives a damn what Bolton says.

83787274_1267237500150998_7053520770407858176_n.jpg
Does it bug you ( or even register with you) that Trump has, on numerous occasions, hired pieces of sh!t and/or very unqualified people for some pretty high ranking positions? It cracks me up when people constantly talk about "draining the swamp" but fail to grasp the idea that Trump is putting some pretty bad characters into certain positions. Can't have it both ways. BTW, before you respond, I think the whole impeachment thing is a giant waste of time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT