POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
History is full of sad stories that started in triumph.

The WORST part, for them, is that they will suffer most. Hardworking middle class people, that have been sensible, will weather it far better than the progressives. And like I said, I plan on sheltering everything I can, because I'm not going to get stuck with the bill.

Those poor saps have no idea what is coming.

I've lived below my means my entire adult life. Bought way less house than I could afford, I've only purchased one "new" vehicle in my entire life (I don't remember the last time I had a car payment), change my own oil, etc. etc. I'm not patting myself on the back, but I'm just saying, I'm happy as hell that I did. And I have no intention of giving the government what I worked my ass off for and saved.
People in Rome still thought the Roman Empire was a thing 100 years after it fell. The people just refused to admit they had been conquered and had fallen into peasantry.

Reactions: JumperJack
And y'all say Democrats are hyperbolic with 'saving democracy' rhetoric. Meanwhile Kamala's going to end America, bring Armageddon, an economic catastrophe, and nuclear war! So dramatic.
No more dramatic than “Trump is lidderly Hitler! He gon be a Deektatur and poot us all inta consintrayshun cayumps”

I’ll bet Trumps daily schedule was filled far more than Biden’s. Again, check the oligarch’s schedules.
Always partisan idiocy with you. Who cares? Who cares whether Trump got in multiple rounds of golf and Big Macs while Biden only sniffed a handful of kids? An active executive is a bad sign for the functioning of our country. Congress are the ones who're supposed to be doing things.

Real quick:

1. Censorship still real. At yet a totally different location in Scotland and still cannot connect and post over WiFi. Luckily I got this data plan with T-Mobile.

2. A new "scheme" announced for England and Wales residents whereas they may turn-in their knives to police over next 4 weeks. You read that correctly.

Y'all behave.

• Sad
Reactions: IdaCat
Ironically being discussed in the home of Y'all-Qaeda.
GV4bVnwXUAAj984

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT