• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100% un-American to attack this:

60478467.cms

Not what I am saying. I have no problem with him making decisions to fire people. My point is, it turns out he should have fired a hell of a lot more day 1 BUT who would have anticipated the level of partisanship he would have faced. He has been undermined continuously by holdovers. Now Bolden, that was a piss poor choice on Trump.

With all the swamp dwellers what choice does he have? He brought Bolden on to learn Bolden thought he'd run things as in the past. When he found out he wasn't and that President Trump had his number he is now publically crying.

Him got him widdle feewings hurt. President Trump is nice until it is time to not be nice...Ask any that have wrongly crossed him. I state "wrongly" on purpose.

Reactions: vhcat70
Questioned then and even more so now why Trump brought Bolton anywhere near his administration. Just a bad decision unless there is some strategic angle to it we have no clue about yet.

Olive branch to the old Bush, McCaine, never-Trump, perpetual global involvement, regime change, war hawk addicted wing of the party...

Reactions: vhcat70
With all the swamp dwellers what choice does he have? He brought Bolden on to learn Bolden thought he'd run things as in the past. When he found out he wasn't and that President Trump had his number he is now publically crying.

Him got him widdle feewings hurt. President Trump is nice until it is time to not be nice...Ask any that have wrongly crossed him. I state "wrongly" on purpose.
Not sure we are disagreeing. Other than everyone knew Bolton was a douche and should have never been brought in.

Reactions: BBUK
Does it bug you ( or even register with you) that Trump has, on numerous occasions, hired pieces of sh!t and/or very unqualified people for some pretty high ranking positions? It cracks me up when people constantly talk about "draining the swamp" but fail to grasp the idea that Trump is putting some pretty bad characters into certain positions. Can't have it both ways. BTW, before you respond, I think the whole impeachment thing is a giant waste of time
I agree with you on that. My biggest disappointment with Trump has been his poor judgment in hires. I actually thought that would be a strength of his. If he makes it to a second term, I'm hoping this is an area where he improves.

Reactions: ymmot31
Not sure we are disagreeing. Other than everyone knew Bolton was a douche and should have never been brought in.

We aren't, President Trump believe's in his ability to make those around him better. He failed to realize the pure greed and filth but he tries to reclaim...

Reactions: fisherscatfan
Damn squishy Republicans. I've never felt comfortable saying we have a senate majority with the likes of Romney, Collins, Murkowski and others. Maybe things will change but I'm not betting on it. If they allow witnesses this could go on for a LONG time.

As soon as Bidens, Obama admin, Schiff, whistleblower, etc all actually have to spill beans and the campaigns of Joe and senate libs running start to suffer as a result of all this, watch the tone of libs and MSM shift from "let's haul in witnesses and take our time..." to "let's wrap this up..."

Reactions: drawing_dead
If Bolton is gonna testify than they must call Barack Benito Muhammad Hussein Obama to the stand. While the Republicans keep saying that Biden issued the Quid Pro, it was essentially the Marxist Kenyan who was really behind the Ukraine Quid Pro.

Obviously reading comprehension is lacking. I told you I thought impeachment is a waste of time. That's the problem with politics in general.... People fail to recognize that both parties are guilty of doing awful things, but the only argument they consistently come up with is "the other side is doing it," while failing to recognize what is happening on both sides. Politics is completely tribal. I don't doubt for a second that you would lick Trump's sweaty balls if asked. LOL @ my party comment. While I am more liberal in nature, I don't identify with a lot of what the Democrats throw out there. Didn't vote for a democratic candidate in the last political election and probably won't do the same in November.
False without a doubt. You lie like Adam Schiff, with conviction. Bespeaks of a lot of practice.

Andy Beshear just wrapped up his budget speech. We got tons of money for everybody, plus much more, and we don’t have to cut anything! I think everyone thought KY was facing financial challenges, but that’s not the case at all. And this huge budget doesn’t even include potential gaming revenue. That would be icing on the cake.

To be honest I think most of Washington needs to be revamped, all of the democrats and most of the republicans. Clearly they’re rebelling against voters wishes for change, the very reason Trump got elected to begin with. You would have to be a stupid mf to think we need to hear more of this trash, it’s clear it’s a sham. Oh well, have at it and you better corruptly remove Trump because he will get re-elected.

Reactions: sefus12 and ymmot31
Andy Beshear just wrapped up his budget speech. We got tons of money for everybody, plus much more, and we don’t have to cut anything! I think everyone thought KY was facing financial challenges, but that’s not the case at all. And this huge budget doesn’t even include potential gaming revenue. That would be icing on the cake.

Sounds about right...

Bill Mahr had a great one-liner on the Joe Rogan podcast...something along the lines of "liberals are great at giving away money they don't have"

It was just a campaign speech. Now he gets to say “partisan politics are killing our children, killing education!!” when these poor legislators have to tell people this financial fairy tale won’t work.

Which doesn't mean Dims have votes to call witnesses. My take is it's left-leaning Pubs claiming their temporary fame.

Mitt Romney is out for trump. He’s gonna be re elected for life in Utah if he wants. The best thing is for republicans to unite and take the vote in the next week and move on. Romney is in the ear of the Collins and other moderate crowd. My gut tells me Romney wants to hurt trump so bad that he will let impeachment tear trump apart in hopes trump drops out or gets tossed at convention.

Just to highlight Beshears budget speech...

1% increase to SEEK funding(what schools receive)
2,000 per year raise for teachers.
1% increase to higher education(public universites)
Pay for retired teachers health care premiums.
1% pay increase for state workers this year and 1% next year.
Increase police and Fire fighter training stipend
Hire 350 social workers
and more...

Taxes to increase:
Cigarette tax
Vaping tax
Expand gambling
Limited liability entity tax

I will give him credit on one thing. In his speech, he stated several times these budgets have been getting cut and underfunded since 2008. His father was elected governor in 2007.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT