POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hillary couldn’t win with the FBI spying on Trump for her and the questions prior to debates against Trump.

And her problems go MUCH deeper than that. I just wish they'd finalize her crimes toward prosecution...Who knows anymore...Just can never justify the "contributions" to the "Clinton Foundation"...

Does it bug you ( or even register with you) that Trump has, on numerous occasions, hired pieces of sh!t and/or very unqualified people for some pretty high ranking positions? It cracks me up when people constantly talk about "draining the swamp" but fail to grasp the idea that Trump is putting some pretty bad characters into certain positions. Can't have it both ways. BTW, before you respond, I think the whole impeachment thing is a giant waste of time

Name a couple please.[eyeroll]

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Does it bug you ( or even register with you) that Trump has, on numerous occasions, hired pieces of sh!t and/or very unqualified people for some pretty high ranking positions? It cracks me up when people constantly talk about "draining the swamp" but fail to grasp the idea that Trump is putting some pretty bad characters into certain positions. Can't have it both ways. BTW, before you respond, I think the whole impeachment thing is a giant waste of time

Like the competent people who the previous administrations had who got us into endless wars and in debt to China?

He didn't want Biden investigated. He only wanted a public announcement of an investigation.

Is there testimony to that effect that I missed? There's nothing remotely close to that in the transcript. Regardless, your logic doesn't work. If Trump says "I want a public announcement of an investigation" that does not necessarily mean that's ALL he wants. He's talking to a new president of a country with a long history of corruption, so to me the first step of any investigation would be to get him on record announcing it. Much tougher to walk it back later or just not follow through. Plus, an announcement of an investigation is something that can be done almost immediately, whereas an actual investigation takes time to ramp up. I'm sure Trump would want to withhold the money until an investigation actually commenced (BOMBSHELL!!!!!!), but what you want is not always the best foreign policy.

Having said that, NONE of this is in the transcript. The words "investigate," "announce," "dirt," or "aid" don't appear anywhere. Yet, here we are. Presumptions at best, flat-out lies at worst.

Not at all. He certainly screwed up with John Bolton but fired his red ass. Same with some military people he brought in who want wars with every country on earth so the contractors can get richer and richer. But they too were fired or left when they saw Trump did not want to colonize the Mid East.

This impeachment is about power and $$$$$. Open your mind and see what Joe Biden did when Obama put him in charge of Ukraine. Did you watch Pam Bondi yesterday? Is this what you like in our political system? Corruption and kickbacks. This is why we pay taxes and send nations foreign aid. Your party is destroying our political system because what comes around goes around. Some day the tables will be returned. A Dem president and GOP house. If the Democrat wears blue jeans in public let's impeach him for dressing unpresidential.

Reactions: ymmot31

I do agree with this somewhat. It’s a definite flaw of his. Or maybe it’s just really hard to find anybody worth a damn in Washington with supposed experience.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
They’re impeaching Trump because he abused his power to get Ukraine to announce an investigation into his political opponent. No president has ever done something worthy of impeachment like this in their first term, we’re in uncharted waters here. It should be resolved before the election so the electorate can be informed in the voting booth.
False. They are trying to impeach him because he won and is opening the door for everyone to see the corruption of the Obama admin.

I feel like Dion at least understands this is purely political. Still seems like he may have been bamboozled into believing there is some sort of crime (like Russia collusion, Cohen, Avenetti, etc. etc.).

Fuzz on the other hand truly is too stupid to even comprehend what is going on. No, you nincompoop, Trump isn’t going to direct people who worked for him to voluntarily comply with this Democrat farce. Innocent people don’t have to prove innocence in America. The party who is alleging the crime must provide evidence of said crime. The House chose not to call witnesses and impeached the president on party lines. It’s not up to the Senate to now try and drum up some sort of support for the Democrats party line political impeachment.

There are enough republicans in the Senate who would have broke rank if the Democrats could prove a crime. The Democrats know there is no crime, so they’re trying to influence the election rather than follow the proper legal process for obtaining the “evidence” they allege exists.

If the Democrats get their way, every House majority will now be able to impeach an opposing party’s president for any reason whatsoever, and the Senate will be required to take the House accusations at face value and try to drum up evidence. That’s not a precedent we want.
Dion is corrupt if he actually understands what is going on. No other explanation.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Do you really think no other POTUS ever used aid money to get something they want from another country? If you do, may God have mercy on you and protect you, because you are too dumb to care for yourself. Then again maybe that is why you want government to do EVERYTHING for you from cradle to grave.
AMEN

False.

Not at all. He certainly screwed up with John Bolton but fired his red ass. Same with some military people he brought in who want wars with every country on earth so the contractors can get richer and richer. But they too were fired or left when they saw Trump did not want to colonize the Mid East.

This impeachment is about power and $$$$$. Open your mind and see what Joe Biden did when Obama put him in charge of Ukraine. Did you watch Pam Bondi yesterday? Is this what you like in our political system? Corruption and kickbacks. This is why we pay taxes and send nations foreign aid. Your party is destroying our political system because what comes around goes around. Some day the tables will be returned. A Dem president and GOP house. If the Democrat wears blue jeans in public let's impeach him for dressing unpresidential.

Obviously reading comprehension is lacking. I told you I thought impeachment is a waste of time. That's the problem with politics in general.... People fail to recognize that both parties are guilty of doing awful things, but the only argument they consistently come up with is "the other side is doing it," while failing to recognize what is happening on both sides. Politics is completely tribal. I don't doubt for a second that you would lick Trump's sweaty balls if asked. LOL @ my party comment. While I am more liberal in nature, I don't identify with a lot of what the Democrats throw out there. Didn't vote for a democratic candidate in the last political election and probably won't do the same in November.

I do agree with this somewhat. It’s a definite flaw of his. Or maybe it’s just really hard to find anybody worth a damn in Washington with supposed experience.
I appreciate your honesty and your last sentence certainly seems like it has some truth to it.

Could you imagine coming from outside Washington and trying to fill hundreds of positions, then realizing the entire establishment wants nothing more than your failure?

You’d have to rely on recommendations from your party, but a large segment of the Republican establishment also wanted his failure.

He should have fired every single person who collected a paycheck from Uncle Sam prior to his inauguration and then had a career fair.

That's the problem with politics in general.... People fail to recognize that both parties are guilty of doing awful things, but the only argument they consistently come up with is "the other side is doing it," while failing to recognize what is happening on both sides. Politics is completely tribal.
I think that’s true, but only for party line voters. I’m a registered independent and I’m clearly far more conservative than liberal, but I don’t trust the Republican Party either. There are wolves in sheep’s clothing among them, and probably more than we’d like to think. I feel most politicians are “team us” so to speak.

Now the platform the democrats run on has gone WAAAAAAY off the rails. I could see being/voting democrat about 20 years ago. But now you’ve got them saying men can have periods and women can teabag you with their balls... and that’s just a small sample of the crazy.

giphy.gif

I’m a registered independent and have lobbied hard against Mitch McConnell in the past, going so far as to argue it would be better if Grimes won so we could get new blood in Washington.

But as mentioned above, there is no way in hell I’d ever vote for a Democrat at this point. The entire platform is pure, unhinged lunacy, and you need to be a lunatic to carry that Democrat banner. I honestly don’t think Trump, the guy who had a hit TV show of people competing to work for him, the guy who was loved and won awards from various black leaders, the guy who’s married to an immigrant, the guy who’s daughter married a Jewish guy, all the sudden became some racist antisemetic monster the day he put an R next to his name. Trump is the type of Democrat I would vote for. The Democrat party has gone off the rails though.

That's ridiculous...kindergarten.

This is another key part to that story...

The topics vary from K-12 students and cover social, emotional and mental health as well as relationships. For Kindergarten students, that includes knowing they can say no to anything making them uncomfortable.

Just another avenue to get kids on medication, imo. Hey lil Jimmy do you feel anxious sometimes? Do other lil boys ever pick on you? How does that make you feel? Do you have a hard time sitting still during kindergarten?

That's ridiculous...kindergarten.

This is another key part to that story...

The topics vary from K-12 students and cover social, emotional and mental health as well as relationships. For Kindergarten students, that includes knowing they can say no to anything making them uncomfortable.

Just another avenue to get kids on medication, imo. Hey lil Jimmy do you feel anxious sometimes? Do other lil boys ever pick on you? How does that make you feel? Do you have a hard time sitting still during kindergarten?
And on top of all that, it’ll also be a gateway to this eventually:
im-115178

The DUFUS FOX moderator, commentator, or whatever that was moderating the town-hall for Buttwhatever....(Never could stand that guy anyway. So aloof and he does not even know why he is but he does it on purpose as to somehow think it makes him look intelligent. It just makes him look abysmal.)

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/ca...OIVeUSkfC4qGhmylkQTrGnSvN0zwrMncQXLTCZ-2XcHak

Make no mistake the moderator did not intend to do this or allow this but he led Buttwhatever into it but what he did was open 21 million (As stated by the lady in this clip) demosocialcommunist voters to voting for President Trump instead of the demosocialcommunist party...... How utterly stupid of FOX as they did not do this on purpose. (They are turning progressively demosocialcommunist) Listen to this short clip! I LOVE it...

On a side not that is the first time I heard Ole Buttwhatever speak...(HA)
Chris Wallace is a liberal.

That's what I mean. Flip the Senate and the Dems can effectively block Trump's nominee for RBG's seat.

There is another justice I'd like to see resign and President Trump nominate too. He is one scary acting mug... Maybe two but the other one will hopefully last until nearer President Trump's end of his second term. (He is a "goodun")

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT