POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm on here less and less because the news has gotten so repetitive its beyond pointless to try and follow. It's shocking that a new "bombshell" against Trump has happened. Who saw this coming?

I've said this many times but these news stories are so predictable its pathetic.

Week #1: New Bombshell that puts the final nails in the coffin for Trump
Week #2: All of the context of the bombshell comes out and the media completely forgets all about it.
Then for the next week or so as the media searches for anything to be the next "Bombshell!" In the mean time, they talk about random crap about how racist or sexist Trump is just in general. Then it just repeats itself.

This crap has just gotten so boring. I'm tired of hearing it as someone on the right/libertarian, if i was a liberal id be tired of it as well. How many times can you continue to get excited for the end of Trump to just continue to be disappointed.

Obamacare must be awful...what a racist warren must be to attack our first black president this way

I have never been against healthcare for everyone, just against the government running it. Folks, I have experienced and still have government run healthcare and it sucks. I must use the government health clinic at FT. Sill or pay out of pocket to go outside of the system unless they refer me out. I assure you my service has been terrible. I actually look forward to Medicare in 2 1/2 years, I really do. I can use doctors outside of the ones I have to use right now which are PA's. Tri-Care will be my secondary once I take medicare. Some of you do not realize the lack of care and the lack of expert knowledge that goes with government heath care. Be careful what you wish for, you will die ignorant. There is something to be said about a formal education but, nothing beats a world education where experiencing for yourself "Trumps" book knowledge that comes from someone else's opinion.

Andy Beshear just wrapped up his budget speech. We got tons of money for everybody, plus much more, and we don’t have to cut anything! I think everyone thought KY was facing financial challenges, but that’s not the case at all. And this huge budget doesn’t even include potential gaming revenue. That would be icing on the cake.
Legislature has super majority to control spending. F Beshear.

To be honest I think most of Washington needs to be revamped, all of the democrats and most of the republicans. Clearly they’re rebelling against voters wishes for change, the very reason Trump got elected to begin with. You would have to be a stupid mf to think we need to hear more of this trash, it’s clear it’s a sham. Oh well, have at it and you better corruptly remove Trump because he will get re-elected.
Fat chance.

Mitt Romney is out for trump. He’s gonna be re elected for life in Utah if he wants. The best thing is for republicans to unite and take the vote in the next week and move on. Romney is in the ear of the Collins and other moderate crowd. My gut tells me Romney wants to hurt trump so bad that he will let impeachment tear trump apart in hopes trump drops out or gets tossed at convention.
No. UT people won't reelect Romney if he turns on Trump.

I will give him credit on one thing. In his speech, he stated several times these budgets have been getting cut and underfunded since 2008. His father was elected governor in 2007.
False. The budgets have always balanced. Have to by state constitution.

For every welfare queen having kids to squeeze more money out of the dole, there are multiple single moms working three minimum wage jobs just keep food on the table and a roof over their heads. ..

83879772_1649632135204591_5487738233028608000_n.jpg

I'm on here less and less because the news has gotten so repetitive its beyond pointless to try and follow. It's shocking that a new "bombshell" against Trump has happened. Who saw this coming?

I've said this many times but these news stories are so predictable its pathetic.

Week #1: New Bombshell that puts the final nails in the coffin for Trump
Week #2: All of the context of the bombshell comes out and the media completely forgets all about it.
Then for the next week or so as the media searches for anything to be the next "Bombshell!" In the mean time, they talk about random crap about how racist or sexist Trump is just in general. Then it just repeats itself.

This crap has just gotten so boring. I'm tired of hearing it as someone on the right/libertarian, if i was a liberal id be tired of it as well. How many times can you continue to get excited for the end of Trump to just continue to be disappointed.

Amen. I've also unsubscribed from a few podcasts and deleted Twitter. It's just nonsense.

Theyve already called 17 witnesses in the house and they are claiming they need more...its called fishing
The principal witnesses, Bolton, Pompeo, Trump, and Mulvaney, refused to testify. Y'all complained about hearsay and lack of firsthand knowledge forever, now you don't want to hear from Bolton who has that firsthand knowledge?

Reactions: IkeCat
The principal witnesses, Bolton, Pompeo, Trump, and Mulvaney, refused to testify. Y'all complained about hearsay and lack of firsthand knowledge forever, now you don't want to hear from Bolton who has that firsthand knowledge?

You do understand that the Schiff could have subpoenaed any of those witnesses, but didn't, right?. They would rather have the political argument rather than allow a judge to rule on whether executive privilege prohibits any of them from testifying.

The dems in the house could have gone to the courts to try to compel those witnesses to testify but they decided not to for expediency. Now they want another bite at the Apple. The legal system doesn't work that way. Sorry your side screwed up.

False. The budgets have always balanced. Have to by state constitution.

In case I worded it poorly, he was saying there has been cuts to the programs in the budget, like schools, since 2008. Not that the budget its self was underfunded, but the programs(such as schools) needed more money.

Anyway, they need more witnesses to draw out the process. The longer it goes the more "bombshells" they can release.

Don't anyone fear witnesses.

One thing that has become evident to me in the last few years is that god has helped trump win to lead his people and to expose corruption everywhere. If not for Trump, the Bush family would still be deceiving the people and the treachery of the left wingers Collins and Murkowski, cult members like Romney and Flake, and globalist stooges like Kasich and others would still be unknown.

Bow the opportunity to further expose the corruption of the Bidens and the rest of the neo-Nazi baby butchering democrat party is coming

God sits on the throne and nobody will bring down this president unless it is by his will. I suspect God is providing them the rope they will use to hang themselves.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT