POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bolton will not testify if Trump claims executive privilege, the Dems know this.
Bill, it’s all in the book that’s about to be published.
So what danger is there to the Senate to vote to hear the testimony? And what price will they pay if the book is damning and they looked the other way?

Reactions: IkeCat
Didn’t say they did. They asked him to testify. Executive privilege was claimed. Didn’t have time for the subpoenas.

Executive privilege wasn’t claimed, Bolton stated he didn’t want to testify.
Why was there no time for subpoenas? You’re admitting the Democrats impeached Trump to damage him politically. Do you realize how damaging that is going forward?

Or I do understand.

Of course you keep avoiding the point I’m making and can’t refute it because you know it’s 100% correct.
EPUUM0-EX4-AEq-Cr-W.png

Bill, it’s all in the book that’s about to be published.
So what danger is there to the Senate to vote to hear the testimony? And what price will they pay if the book is damning and they looked the other way?

Bolton will not testify if Trump exerts Executive privilege. Doesn’t matter what the Senate wants, the Court will not impede on the President being able to have an inner circle to discuss things.
We don’t know what’s in the book. As far as we know this is simply an attempt to sell books.

Executive privilege wasn’t claimed, Bolton stated he didn’t want to testify.
Why was there no time for subpoenas? You’re admitting the Democrats impeached Trump to damage him politically. Do you realize how damaging that is going forward?
They’re impeaching Trump because he abused his power to get Ukraine to announce an investigation into his political opponent. No president has ever done something worthy of impeachment like this in their first term, we’re in uncharted waters here. It should be resolved before the election so the electorate can be informed in the voting booth.

They're impeaching Trump for the same reason they conspired to try and keep him from winning the election in 2016. I wish you were a regular idiot and maybe you could step back and look at what has happened and accept the facts. But son, you're a special idiot if you think Ukraine is the reason they're doing this.

I'm old enough to remember when anchors thought it completely unprofessional to lose their composure...

Lemon is acting like what this guy is saying his Dave Chappelle level funny.

Just listen to his guests...and when they started mocking Trump supporters they started using country accents.

I have a feeling on election day 2020 they won't be laughing.

Last edited:

I'm old enough to remember when anchors thought it completely unprofessional to lose their composure...

Just listen to his guests...and when they started mocking Trump supporters they started using country accents.

That's all that rick wilson guy does. He used to be a Republican strategist. He never got anyone elected so then he tried a stand up career on cnn while being their token conservative

They’re impeaching Trump because he abused his power to get Ukraine to announce an investigation into his political opponent. No president has ever done something worthy of impeachment like this in their first term, we’re in uncharted waters here. It should be resolved before the election so the electorate can be informed in the voting booth.

Biden isn't Trumps opponent, this isn't worthy of impeachment, it's a an attemot to regain power. You have no idea what past Presidents have done.

Why didn’t you try harder in school?
The question is now without relevance. Perhaps they should have done so, that is no reason not to do so now.

Either you’re interested in hearing all the available information or you’re not. Debating what should or should not have happened solves nothing.

The information is coming out as soon as Bolton’s book is published. How will the Senate look if the book is damning and the Senate then has to defend their decision to take part in a cover up? Or maybe it’s all good for Trump and it wins him support. As an old boss of mine once told me...bad news never gets better with time. Take part in a coverup and the entire GOP puts their Senate majority in serious jeopardy.
The cover up has been happening since the Russian collusion hoax and now the Ukraine money laundering scheme by the Obama admin. It is those dirty dealings of the left that has kept this going. That plus the democrats not accepting the results of the election (impeachment talks 19 minutes in to Trumps presidency). The fact that you play along speaks volumes about your lack of character.

It's a legal coup attempt, get a brain morans.

I mean seriously, what kind of stupid is this? I told you from the start that if the best argument you have is a totally fabricated story (Schiff) then you simply don't have anything impeachable; speculation is not an argument and not even a fellow democrat whose sole purpose in life was constitutional law becoming one of the most preeminent legal minds in America can lay things out for you. Why?

Because you've bought the propaganda and bs rationalizations. No amount of ussies grabbed or actual kids in cages would justify this reprehensible nonsense.

And no that's not conservative circle jerk logic, that's the plain to see reality, you lose voters like this... I'll never again vote Democrat even if you somehow remember what integrity means and also stop being communists...I've mostly voted democrat.

This is ALL OVER social media. Dominating my feed this morning. Bad, BAD look, as usual. It's a daily thing with these less-than people at this point. Says more about the desperation of those who continue to watch it, really. But, I mean, we already knew that.

Same shit, different day.

Last edited:
It's a legal coup attempt, get a brain morans.

I mean seriously, what kind of stupid is this? I told you from the start that if the best argument you have is a totally fabricated story (Schiff) then you simply don't have anything impeachable; speculation is not an argument and not even a fellow democrat whose sole purpose in life was constitutional law becoming one of the most preeminent legal minds in America can lay things out for you. Why?

Because you've bought the propaganda and bs rationalizations. No amount of ussies grabbed or actual kids in cages would justify this reprehensible nonsense.

And no that's not conservative circle jerk logic, that's the plain to see reality, you lose voters like this... I'll never again vote Democrat even if you somehow remember what integrity means and also stop being communists...I've mostly voted democrat.
Well said, from one former Democrat to another. I too will never, under any circumstances, vote for a Democrat. Each day they expose their true identity and it is obvious their goal is total power and corruption is their creed. They are as dirty as the dirtiest swamp. They are a despicable political party and those who buy into their snake oil are pathetic as pathetic gets.

An abuse that never occurred over aid that was delivered without knowing it was withheld.

Good luck with that one.

Which is exactly why, no matter what Trump or Barr or anyone does, no one of importance will be held responsible for the coupe attempts since Trump won or the spying before. The Swamp is too big and too powerful and filled with politicians from both sides of the aisle all hell-bent on protecting the illegal money the Swamp allows them to make. Our system of justice is an open fraud until all are help responsible.

Which is exactly why, no matter what Trump or Barr or anyone does, no one of importance will be held responsible for the coupe attempts since Trump won or the spying before. The Swamp is too big and too powerful and filled with politicians from both sides of the aisle all hell-bent on protecting the illegal money the Swamp allows them to make. Our system of justice is an open fraud until all are help responsible.
Bravo. And a perfect example of this is what happened in the trial yesterday. Pam Bondi former Attorney General of Florida gave one of the most powerful presentations to the U.S. Senate of political corruption in the history of our nation. She exposed just how dirty the Joe Biden family is and laid it all out for the world to see. But did the major networks even cover it? That should have been the story of the trial but instead the press is focusing on a leak from the New York Times that is not even an impeachable issue. Whether it be true or just another lie, it is not impeachable. The millions of dollars the Biden family took from Ukraine due to their position of power is the ultimate example of "Swamp". But who cares? Certainly not the media as they report, nothing to see here, just move along.

Lol but its different...witness

@rqarnold

Cant wait until Dershowitz who's a Clinton supporter becomes "Russian asset"

I appreciate his point but he didn't go far enough imo. You know the president's that would've been impeached under this standard? ALL OF THEM.

Like Mitch said in a speech around Christmas: This house fell to the temptation that every one before it resisted: a purely political impeachment. They planned to impeach Trump since before he took office. And openly plotted it as soon as his inauguration.

Under this standard, every president who didn't do what the house wants would be impeached. At least every one with an opposing majority house would be impeached.

It's factually ridiculous. It's legally wrong. It's morally and ethically bankrupt. End this farce and try to minimize the damage to our Republic. Continuing sets a precedent from which we may never return.

Last edited:

Curious. I keep hearing dems saying Trump had Ukraine investigate Biden because he was a political opponent. Could it be Trump wanted him investigated simply because he had acted inappropriately?
Why shouldn't the potus initiate an investigation if he believes there is wrong doing regardless of the wrongdoer's status?

They are investigating Trump because the STILL believe he stole the election from hc. They have been looking for any little thing they can find to give them cause since the election...and this is apparent to voters. So incensed their dismal candidate didn't win the election, they look at every Trump action as a potential, impeachable offense. Why should the Senate call witnesses? If one said he saw Trump go to church on Sunday morning, they'd try to twist it into something wrong. They are completely jaded and obsessed with the man that beat their terrible candidate. Time to let it go.

Last edited:
How much does it take to buy a reporter? Probably not as much as it does to buy a Senator, but they have to be for sale just the same. I refuse to believe there are that many people who are able to get up everyday and perform a function, yet are dumb enough to believe their own lies.

United we stand, divided we fall. We were given a blueprint but somehow along the way we allowed career politicians to rewrite the rules. They were able to dangle baubles in front of our faces and mesmerize the weaker of us into thinking that the government was the important aspect of America.

Look what it has led to. And it will not get better unless we stand together and demand it get better.

If there were crimes, wouldn’t it make sense to develop a case whether or not that happens before the election so you can impeach him in the second term?
If Trump gets reelected. I think they will resort to more drastic measures to try and remove him from office. TDS is a bitch.
Honestly, I think they know this election is shot to shit, they're just going to do their best to continue their obstruction tactics and after Trump is re-elected, you will begin to basically see a four year infomercial for Michelle Obama. Her "virtues" will be vociferously shoved down the American peoples throats until she ultimately announces her candidacy. Her receiving a Grammy was no coincidence. Just my hunch.

I feel like Dion at least understands this is purely political. Still seems like he may have been bamboozled into believing there is some sort of crime (like Russia collusion, Cohen, Avenetti, etc. etc.).

Fuzz on the other hand truly is too stupid to even comprehend what is going on. No, you nincompoop, Trump isn’t going to direct people who worked for him to voluntarily comply with this Democrat farce. Innocent people don’t have to prove innocence in America. The party who is alleging the crime must provide evidence of said crime. The House chose not to call witnesses and impeached the president on party lines. It’s not up to the Senate to now try and drum up some sort of support for the Democrats party line political impeachment.

There are enough republicans in the Senate who would have broke rank if the Democrats could prove a crime. The Democrats know there is no crime, so they’re trying to influence the election rather than follow the proper legal process for obtaining the “evidence” they allege exists.

If the Democrats get their way, every House majority will now be able to impeach an opposing party’s president for any reason whatsoever, and the Senate will be required to take the House accusations at face value and try to drum up evidence. That’s not a precedent we want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT