How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
83000490_1215245018680185_8447173284990025728_n.jpg
Another great meme you have posted from another idiot. But in all seriousness, if you can't see that this impeachment is the epitome of the decline in bipartisanship, and that its precedent is going to affect this country for many, many years, then you are an even bigger idiot than most people on here think you are. And to tell you the truth, I didn't think that was possible.

RQ : HUGE BREAKING NEWS TRUMP WANTED TO FIRE SOMEONE WHICH HE IS LEGALLY ABLE TO BUT IDC ORANGE MAN BAD

My question wasn't about them - it's about the President that is on trial. Can you answer without the deflection, please?
If you answer why they are going after him when clearly Biden admitted quid pro quo. Only Biden and Obama kept aid from The Ukraine so, you want to impeach Trump for what Obama and Biden did? For what purpose?

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
So I see many of the idiots on Twitter actually think Trump tried to order a hit and kill that ambassador girl. Haha I do love social media because you get to see who are the truly idiotic out there. That vocal minority can be so funny sometimes.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Another great meme you have posted from another idiot. But in all seriousness, if you can't see that this impeachment is the epitome of the decline in bipartisanship, and that its precedent is going to affect this country for many, many years, then you are an even bigger idiot than most people on here think you are. And to tell you the truth, I didn't think that was possible.
This is the real tragedy of this farce of an impeachment. It has scarred American politics that will take time to heal if it ever does. I know it will not in my remaining years.

Rather than be the loyal opposition the Democrats went to war against a man who was elected to be President. Their president too. Rather than debate issues, work for the betterment of our nation they chose to fight everything he proposed. It created a toxic environment that has resulted in so much hate they did the extreme. They went nuclear and are now exposing their hatred for the world to see and by doing so have damaged our nation and it's citizens.

So because he's putting money in your pockets, he's above reproach? Is that your justification for your support?
Again, why go after him for something Biden and Obama did?

How about this, I will make this clearer for you. What if you were being blamed for me robbing a bank. I told them you did it even though I was bragging to friends on video that I did it. Most of the people around me did not want me getting caught so they agreed to help. Everyone could see I did it but, they just did not like you and wanted you gone. Should you go to prison for what I did?

Reactions: ymmot31
The same poster's here arguing about Trump seem to not understand he is not being impeached for firing an ambassador. It amazes me how much so here like the taste in their mouth.
You should remind your fellow libs of that, they are the ones who brought that up. Everyone knows he is being impeached because he was about to expose Obama's, Biden's, Hillary's and Pelosi's corrupt dealings in the Ukraine.

There are two types of libs, those who are too dumb to see what is going on and those who know what is going on and are complicit with it. The first you can forgive and understand that they can't help themselves. The second, you label as traitors and will deal with them when the time comes.

Reactions: ymmot31 and mdlUK.1
You seem to think I care about what you think of me. LOL

Even joe rogan is a racist to leftists[eyeroll]

“Is this okay with you?” asked Jodi Jacobson. “The campaign video lauding the endorsement of a man known to be a misogynist, a racist, a homophobe, a transphobe, a white nationalist? This is okay? I need to know. I am literally crushed by this.”

Reactions: Mashburned
Someone else who cannot see the forest for the trees.
It ain’t about if he can or cannot...he is lying about Parnes and the whole situation around that firing.

He isn't. And even if he was it still isn't impeachable.

If you don't like him, vote him out

Why would I not be surprised that you missed the point?

Trump claims he doesn’t know Parnes...just like everyone who gets dirt on him. Yet he is taped in a meeting with Parnes and telling Parnes to get rid of her.

Why would Trump tell anyone except perhaps his Sec of State to get rid of an ambassador?
Why is Trump lying about knowing Parnes?
We both know the answer...only question is if you’ll admit it?

“Lying about knowing Parnes”

I say this with all the respect you deserve, you know you’re a loser redneck schmuck when you think sitting at a table with someone means you know them. You know how many dinners I’ve ate with random people at a table I didn’t know? And I’m not a billionaire. Part of living in a world where networking matters is you may be next to someone you never talk to again.

In sum, fuzz should probably learn how the world works.

So from lefty Catpaw and reddit, they aren’t even playing the “trump tried to authorize a murder” angle?

They know that’s so goddam stupid they’re going with, “Trump has no control over US foreign policy and can’t fire an ambassador”?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT