How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EPGUnMGUUAA0Ghe

I wonder how many illegal invaders Bernie allows to occupy his houses when he's not living in them? Does he allow poor college students to live in them to offset the high cost of education? Surely he doesn't have 3 homes just because he can.

Lol imagine saying this out loud. They moved beyond the at least debatable "right to choose" argument to this? Whos healthcare is it? I bet the child would be shocked to hear it called healthcare. It's just so ridiculous. He'll say anything

Can you imagine the writers of house of cards? Soon as they saw Trump win, you they just gave up

Accusing others of what they themselves are doing is their go to play these days.

Remember back when we first started saying that? It was obvious then but it wasn't their prevalent action. I know that politicians lie. All of them. There's nothing I can do about that, but at least I can side with the liars who seem to respect the constitution, and therefore me, the most.

I really wish I could go back in time to like 2002 and tell a young TheFrontRunner...that in 2020, Donald Trump is the President and that a leading candidate for the Democrats, who happens to be a Communist, has to put out a statement due to backlash that Joe Rogan endorsed him...

"Donald Trump becomes President?"

"Joe Rogan from Fear Factor?"

Does the Front Runner ever sleep? I wake up at 3 am to piss and he is still posting random tweets.

Russian bot IMO.

Does the Front Runner ever sleep? I wake up at 3 am to piss and he is still posting random tweets.

Russian bot IMO.

Apparently the Canuck checks CatsIllustrated everytime he wakes up due to his weak bladder...also, he proves this point: the life of a true b-tch never stops, John whines and b-tches at all hours of the day. Never stop whining and b-tching Cacuck, otherwise we would think you grew a pair.

I really wish I could go back in time to like 2002 and tell a young TheFrontRunner...that in 2020, Donald Trump is the President and that a leading candidate for the Democrats, who happens to be a Communist, has to put out a statement due to backlash that Joe Rogan endorsed him...

"Donald Trump becomes President?"

"Joe Rogan from Fear Factor?"

I have always maintained that Joe Rogan is an idiot. I now have all the proof that I ever needed.

Doesn't practice what he preaches. Pretty easy

Dions question basically sums up the entire left in a nutshell.

Actions and results don’t matter so long as you say what people want to hear. You won’t be a hypocrite in their eyes so long as you consistently tell the same lies.

Perfectly encapsulates why they hate Trump too. Actions and results don’t matter if you don’t say what the left wants to hear.

All about feelings.

I must be living in another world because I have never heard of Joe Rogan. I haven't missed much

You actually are missing out if you’ve never heard some of the interviews he has done on his podcast. Artie Lange and Billy Corgan come to the top of my mind, but if you don’t know who Joe Rogan is, you probably don’t know those names either.

Great, great article on Cocaine. Gives me chills about our Senator.

"He has been educating GOP senators, coordinating with the White House, preaching the importance of party unity and bearing the brunt of Democratic attacks on behalf of his 53 members "

"But while McConnell could never have anticipated that he would be the top Senate Republican during a presidential impeachment, in many ways the 77-year-old has been preparing for decades to lead Republicans through a politically perilous moment like this one."

“He’s the only person at this point in the Senate that can manage the task at hand,” said Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C.

McConnell’s supporters are watching now with great excitement. They expect the events of the coming days to mark the triumphant culmination of McConnell’s years of study, observation and application of consensus-building strategies that have allowed him, time and again, to persuade colleagues to do what he wants while making them feel good about it."

“Have you been to Kentucky lately? They can’t get enough of Trump,” said Jennings, who recalled the enthusiastic welcome McConnell got at a local fish restaurant in Louisville after the Senate confirmed Trump’s controversial Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in 2018.

And while McConnell has long held the reputation of being a fierce institutionalist, critics are pledging to make sure the majority leader goes down in history not as a savvy rules tactician, but as a ruthless political operator who loves his party more than he loves the Senate. (Could much better can it get???)"

"Asked to respond to the Democrats casting McConnell as a partisan villain, Republicans close to the majority leader laughed.

For one thing, they said, he doesn’t care what people think of him. The walls of his Senate office are covered in unflattering political cartoons of him from over the years, and at one point he started answering the phone as “Cocaine Mitch” in reference to a now infamous campaign ad from a failed Republican Senate candidate in West Virginia.

“I’ve been around a lot of politicians in my career and most of them are sensitive to every little thing. And he is sensitive to nothing,” said Jennings. “In terms of skin thickness? Level ten.”"

"Josh Holmes, another former chief of staff and longtime political adviser, agreed, describing the majority leader as “ruthlessly effective” who has “absolutely” relished the process of strategizing around the impeachment trial.

“He is absolutely committed to winning, "

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article239579828.html
The best thing to happen to Mitch is Trump. About everyone on here, in KY, and in the GOP hated the guy until Trump taught him how to grow a sack and get stuff done. He got re-elected out of necessity of having the one of the most powerful people in Washington representing KY. “Cocaine Mitch” is the guy the Republicans needed to come alive in this day and time of the Dems ruthless attempt of changing this country for the worst. The thought of voting him out for a Grimes, Jones, McGrath like Democrat would be 1000 times worse for the state and country and would make KY putting another corrupt Beshear in the Governors mansion look like child’s play.

EPFYrVTU8AEXj6s

Yeah, attack the dude who's doing the job of your elected officials. You have to be a real piece of shit to find fault with Scott Presler, the guy who organizes urban cleanups for shithole cities like LA and Baltimore while those who should be concerned with those real=world issues are too busy trying to escape Trump.

Again and again, democrats prove to be less-than. It's just inherently who they are. Not sure how these folks can look themselves in the eye, much less another person.

You actually are missing out if you’ve never heard some of the interviews he has done on his podcast. Artie Lange and Billy Corgan come to the top of my mind, but if you don’t know who Joe Rogan is, you probably don’t know those names either.
I don't know them either Bill but I had never heard of the rock band Rush until one of the members died and my daughter told me who they were.

I just run with a different crowd down here. But I can field strip a deer, fix swamp cabbage and cut up a chicken to fry

Bernie is a hypocrite because he would enact policies that would prohibit someone achieving the same level of success he has. If he actually believed in what he said, he would use his excess wealth to hep people, not enjoy it... there are people like that, they do exist.

Something like 80-90% of American millionaires didn't inherit anything, and the vast majority of them did it by actual hard work and risk, not selling widgets or selling bad ideas to fools.

Look this is America, go to work, don't spend it all but save and invest some, and limit the amount of stupid decisions you make in life and you will succeed. This is the only time and place that is genuinely possible for anyone, and believe it or not they have all the problems you blame on everything else but yourself in Scandinavia too.

Think about it.

If I read this as whoever the moron who made it thinks, I’d assume that zero democrats work, zero of them believe in god, zero of them own guns, etc. It’s idiotic.
It's symbolic of their base support mindset because most who do not work and live off of the government vote democrat.

Reactions: Xception
We all live in a capitalist society, that means no one can criticize it? You criticized plenty of things the country was doing when Obama was president. Also Bernie made his money and bought his houses in the last few years. You act like he was born rich and never had to work like Trump.
Yeah, Trumps never worked a day in his life. He just sat there twiddling his thumbs and eating KFC with a fork while the real estate empire bearing his name grew itself. SMH.
What was Trumps daddy supposed to do? Give all his money to the government to distribute it? Children of wealthy parents are not entitled to their parents wealth when they pass away? Are you advocating that all of a persons wealth be confiscated by the government when they die? Sure sounds like that’s what you’re advocating. That or you just suffer from what most liberals suffer from...envy.

How is he a hypocrite? He's been preaching the same things his entire career. Plenty to disagree with him on sure, but hard to argue he's fake.
Selling the same "tax the rich" as an answer to dozens of issues is absolutely fake....like 1980s TV televangelist fake.

Hogs get fattened before they're slaughtered.

Ole boy knows something. Him kicking off now would be too suspicious. Being in the middle of a yard time brawl down the road...eh, dangerous job...shit happens...
I’m going with the theory he was offered a cushier new job if he mysteriously allowed for the cameras to be “malfunctioning” and for the guards to “not be at their post” when Epstein didn’t kill himself.

How is he a hypocrite? He's been preaching the same things his entire career. Plenty to disagree with him on sure, but hard to argue he's fake.
False, the fact that you think he is not when the obvious is right in front of you suggest you are disingenuous with your past postings or dumb as hell.

We all live in a capitalist society, that means no one can criticize it? You criticized plenty of things the country was doing when Obama was president. Also Bernie made his money and bought his houses in the last few years. You act like he was born rich and never had to work like Trump.
Missed the point again. By design? or proof of my previous post.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT