POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the one hand, I think Trump should have fired every single federal government employee who worked under Obama.

On the other hand, could anyone have really expected this level of unprecedented illegal treasonous conduct from the Democrats?

The peaceful transition of power is a cornerstone of our republic. Schiff, Ciarmella, and every other person that took part in this attempted coup and treasonous impeachment ruse need to go in front of a firing squad the day Trumps second term starts.
I could not agree more with this statement. Jail is to good for all of them

In all likelihood, Hunter Biden’s tax returns just show a number for consulting income on Schedule C with no indication of which person or company if paying him on behalf of his father. Same as Trump’s tax returns, there really won’t be any information on anything.

If he has unreported income or loans, you won’t learn that from his tax returns.

However, discovery will involve a lot more than his tax returns and should probably detail where a lot of the bribes (assigned to him by his father) are coming from.

In all likelihood, Hunter Biden’s tax returns just show a number for consulting income on Schedule C with no indication of which person or company if paying him on behalf of his father. Same as Trump’s tax returns, there really won’t be any information on anything.

If he has unreported income or loans, you won’t learn that from his tax returns.

However, discovery will involve a lot more than his tax returns and should probably detail where a lot of the bribes (assigned to him by his father) are coming from.
Out of Curiosity Bill, If someone files a Schedule C, weren't they required to receive a 1099 from at least some of the entities he received income from? wouldn't those 1099's disclose who the income was from? I know when I was in business for myself, I didn't get 1099's from all of my clients, but I did have to send out 1099's to the Consulting Engineers and people I contracted with to help do drafting work for me.

In Hunter Biden's case, I'll go out on a limb and say that it's highly doubtful he paid taxes on much of that filtered and laundered income he received.

The CNN headlines...

EO5CeLcXkAEGbJ_

Out of Curiosity Bill, If someone files a Schedule C, weren't they required to receive a 1099 from at least some of the entities he received income from? wouldn't those 1099's disclose who the income was from? I know when I was in business for myself, I didn't get 1099's from all of my clients, but I did have to send out 1099's to the Consulting Engineers and people I contracted with to help do drafting work for me.

In Hunter Biden's case, I'll go out on a limb and say that it's highly doubtful he paid taxes on much of that filtered and laundered income he received.

Generally, yeah, someone with schedule C consulting income is likely getting 1099s. But generally those are just summed up into a gross revenue number that’s reported on the tax return. No underlying detail.

I would guess the opposite of your guess on Biden. The whole point of hiring him at these foreign companies was to funnel US taxpayer money back to the Biden family. The stupidity of Democrats always surprises me, but I would be shocked if he dropped the ball on reporting the income. If that was the case, they could have just put cash in a Panamanian bank account for Joe rather than going through the hassle and paper trail of hiring his son.

Generally, yeah, someone with schedule C consulting income is likely getting 1099s. But generally those are just summed up into a gross revenue number that’s reported on the tax return. No underlying detail.

I would guess the opposite of your guess on Biden. The whole point of hiring him at these foreign companies was to funnel US taxpayer money back to the Biden family. The stupidity of Democrats always surprises me, but I would be shocked if he dropped the ball on reporting the income. If that was the case, they could have just put cash in a Panamanian bank account for Joe rather than going through the hassle and paper trail of hiring his son.

Thanks, That's why you're the resident tax expert and i'm just a schmo asking questions. But don't copies of those 1099's get sent to the IRS by the entity that produced it, to be associated with the return?

Reactions: Bill Cosby
Thanks, That's why you're the resident tax expert and i'm just a schmo asking questions. But don't copies of those 1099's get sent to the IRS by the entity that produced it, to be associated with the return?

They do get sent to the IRS, but there isn’t as much ability to match in the business context. Could be on the accrual method where the cash payments shown on the 1099 don’t match your income anyway. Could have more gross receipts than total 1099s. Could have had some refunds that cross a calendar year that don’t line up. Etc. etc.

Taxpayers do get matching notices all the time for interest, dividends, retirement accounts, etc.

@Platinumdrgn you were outraged about Puerto Rico

I don't know how many times it has to be said but there is a reason I post the responses "false and fake news" so much here with his post and those of a few others. Wait long enough (Sometimes just minutes) and the truth comes out. Don't need to research it because, most of the time he/they are proven wrong with subsequent postings. Sometimes oddly enough with their own responses later in the back and forth.

Reactions: ymmot31

This quote from the article below shows that the liberal editor is either lying or clueless. Lady(sorry to offend?) , you just fired your most read columnist because he expressed an opinion that progressives cant hear.....so obviously you do have a litmus test...that is the very definition of one.

In an email to the Washington Free Beacon, Schrader confirmed that she fired Caldara but declined to discuss the reason.

MORE: Fears of Violence at Virginia Gun Rally Appear to Be Completely Overblown

“I am writing a job description as we speak to fill his position,” she said. “I hope that conservative Colorado writers will apply knowing that we value conservative voices on our pages and don’t have a litmus test for their opinions.”

So move to Germany if you think it's better. Merkel is in big trouble because of her open border policies. Many German cities are now no go zones for women after dark thanks to all the young Muslim men who don't know how to behave.
Yep, her degrees in chemistry haven't helped her fix the ills of their social programs that are draining the pot.

Last edited:
You chose a picture from the past and said it was for yesterday. Who's the liar?
edited: What have I lied about? I just proved one of yours.
Thanks for having my back when Joey called me a liar. I am not engaging him in dialog but for you I will share the picture from the little mall where this happened. It is run by an elderly lady who is harrassed at times by Trump haters. That was my point., Thanks again.

enhance

enhance

The dufus stood and tried to stare-down those who were calling him a liar (He was CAUGHT in this lie and it IS on video (Easily found DionRQBootydadummasses). He has had some serious practice at lying which the government should for that reason only investigate the living heck out of him and anyone around him. I mean he was caught reading a completely fabricated statement that he stated President Trump made. He did this in FRONT of congress....with a completely straight face. Sadam's baghdad bob propagandist never lied as well as this skank.

Last edited:
That took some serious guts or was seriously fool-hardy. Sleep lightly in any event.

As John Coffey stated; Careful

Schitt sure likes to showboat in front of the camera. I liked how the table the dems were sitting at looked like a chaotic mess last night. The republican side was hardly a folder open, them knowing no need to do anything here, not going anywhere anyway...

Schitt sure likes to showboat in front of the camera. I liked how the table the dems were sitting at looked like a chaotic mess last night. The republican side was hardly a folder open, them knowing no need to do anything here, not going anywhere anyway...

Someone should tell that dumbass to stop mentioning things like "30,000 missing Hillary emails" or "The Biden corruption in Ukraine"...pure dumbass! Swear Trump is paying these people. There's no rhyme or reason to what they're doing. It's the biggest and best campaign rally Trump could ever ask for. 24/7 non stop coverage of dumbass democrats telling the american people that this president should be impeached for suggesting democrat corruption be investigated.

Already happening. This is the biggest Broadway play in recent memory:

‘Hamilton’ gets past race by imagining Founding Fathers with black and brown faces
Shew. Thank God. It was getting really uncomfortable casting people to match the figures they were supposed to play.

Speaking of, they ever going to move forward with the Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman movie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT