POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is scared shitless of Bolton testifying. Demanding that it be closed door if a vote is forced and successful. Working up plans to classify the testimony so the public can't see any of it. Shouldn't have hired so many neocon shit stains as your top advisers, they will flip on anybody and any principal for the right price.
Too bad House didn't go to court to get him to do so. I feel for ya.

It's seriously amazing to see, post after post, how warped and deranged your perception of current events are. It's as if you are living in a parallel universe where only your fantastical made-up version of the truth exists.
Well I believe it is simply your misreading of the events as they have occurred that is in evidence here. His post was about the events of the day, yours OTH was once again nothing more than bellicose juvenile rant about another poster. If awards were given out for crapping your own drawers you would be standing at the podium.

They did, the WH refused every single subpeona. The first court case on the subpoenas isn't docketed till March. The Trump plan was to use the courts to run out the clock.
So if the Senate subponeaed anything, why would that come up in court after March?

Trump wasn't denied shit. The house isn't a trial, it is a grand jury. Its task is to see if their is enough evidence to move the case forward. He chose to not take part in any of it. His lawyers were allowed to attend all of the hearings but chose not to. At any point Trump is free to testify and defend himself.
But the House didn't have enough evidence to move the case forward. It was just partisan action. That escapes you somehow. Well, really not at all surprising.

Guilty of what? Seriously. What is Trump guilty of? The left and the leftist media throw "guilty" around the way they throw around "racism," "fair share," "bigotry," etc assuming everyone will just assume it's settled science. So, which offense that Trump is "guilty" of are you referring to?
Right. No crime is alleged. Nothing in criminal code cited.

False: Sawnee is the biggest liar on the site (you are probably in second place). Do you really believe his story of the old lady at the MAGA store in the mall? I might need to find that again just for sh!ts and giggles
You chose a picture from the past and said it was for yesterday. Who's the liar?

edited: What have I lied about? I just proved one of yours.

The ones who testified against Trump did so with hearsay in the form of 2nd or 3rd hand gossip. None of them were actually first hand fact witnesses. How does anyone think that’s proof of anything, in fact when Republicans questioned those witnesses absolutely none of them claimed Trump committed any crime they knew of.

Trump meanwhile was denied lawyers among other courtesies extended to previous presidents including Clinton to defend himself against the parade of bs. That’s why the executive privilege was invoked, it was a kangaroo court that had no intention to be fair.
And, they admitted it was not first hand.

I shouldn't make fun of John Harwood...he probably makes more money than me so the Canuck will show up with some real zingers at my expense

Wasn't it you who posted something about Reid wanting to win the Superbowl so he could get fast food at the White House? Didn't John make the money comment about that? Check this out...

• Amid joy and cheeseburgers in Kansas City, satisfaction remains elusive until Andy Reid gets a Lombardi Trophy

• KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In the hours following his greatest professional accomplishment in 15 years, Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid celebrated in a simple, but fitting, manner.

BBZaePh.img
©

"I had a cheeseburger and went to bed,” Reid said Monday with a gleam and a chuckle.

Trump wasn't denied shit. The house isn't a trial, it is a grand jury. Its task is to see if their is enough evidence to move the case forward. He chose to not take part in any of it. His lawyers were allowed to attend all of the hearings but chose not to. At any point Trump is free to testify and defend himself.
False.

"I've been warned that telling people to panic about the climate crisis is a very dangerous thing to do, but don't worry—it's fine—I've done this before and I can assure you: it doesn't lead to anything."

"Act as if you love your children above all else." --- Greta Thunberg

Amazingly adults cannot grasp the intelligence of their own children speaking. Talk about self-absorbed selfish people.
False. She has been brain washed and manipulated by those same adults who like yourself haven't the intelligence or wisdom to know when they have been duped. Box of rocks dumb is where I rate her.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Has Platinum gotten the revised talking points yet, or does the DNC not even revise them knowing their actual target is people like Platinum who are too stupid to see the flaws in the talking points regardless?

Reasonable person: Why didn't the House use the judicial process to enforce subpoenas if they were valid?

Democrat: because the wheels of justice grind slowly and the clock would run out

RP: What clock? If impeachment is so important, shouldn't you make sure it's done right, not quickly?

D: But we need to make sure he doesn't get elected

RP: If this was anything but a political sham, wouldn't you want to make sure it was done correctly so he could be impeached if he was elected again?

D: Trump should just submit to the Democrats

BREAKING NEWS:

World renowned Climate scientist Donald Trump tells fellow worlds unworthy climate scientists they don't know what they are talking about. He then checks the golfing weather forecast for the next day.

Ole Booty getting booty handed to it. Well deserved booty....well deserved. Enjoy...

Reactions: warrior-cat
Has Platinum gotten the revised talking points yet, or does the DNC not even revise them knowing their actual target is people like Platinum who are too stupid to see the flaws in the talking points regardless?

Reasonable person: Why didn't the House use the judicial process to enforce subpoenas if they were valid?

Democrat: because the wheels of justice grind slowly and the clock would run out

RP: What clock? If impeachment is so important, shouldn't you make sure it's done right, not quickly?

D: But we need to make sure he doesn't get elected

RP: If this was anything but a political sham, wouldn't you want to make sure it was done correctly so he could be impeached if he was elected again?

D: Trump should just submit to the Democrats

Platidum has to get them read to him...

Reactions: warrior-cat
Unfortunately if a Democrat is in office he/she will view UN decisions as valid...
But if you listen to the Dems, America is in a climate crisis, therefore I think they should just go be “climate refugees” to another country.

I guess the question I have is if climate change is global in nature, then where is any “climate refugee”safer?

Reactions: BBUK and ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT