How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AOC-Memes-8.jpg

Dims need documents that they don’t know what’s in them but it’s part of their evidence, hahaha morons. So in other words you don’t have anything but want to go fishing through all of the presidents documents to create a new impeachable offense. If your case relies on documents you haven’t seen then how did you make it this far in impeachment?

On the one hand, I think Trump should have fired every single federal government employee who worked under Obama.

On the other hand, could anyone have really expected this level of unprecedented illegal treasonous conduct from the Democrats?

The peaceful transition of power is a cornerstone of our republic. Schiff, Ciarmella, and every other person that took part in this attempted coup and treasonous impeachment ruse need to go in front of a firing squad the day Trumps second term starts.

Meanwhile, Trump said we should have the plan for the next round of middle class tax cuts within 90 days.

I just hope his definition of “middle class” doesn’t mirror that of the Democrats who claim the tax cuts for 98% of the American taxpayers were “tax cuts for the rich”.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

“I don’t care if God becomes a Democrat.” Haha

Stern voted for Hillary, Kerry, and Gore. They’ve gone so far left they’re running off a major block of what was their voting base. Idiots.

Oh, and as was shown in this very thread, that second group also included people of color and LGBTQ people who didn't want their second amendment rights and ability to defend themselves trampled on either. So it's an injustice for people who post such nonsense on Twitter and Facebook and wherever else, to purposely mischaracterize the group.

Oh and how does this person know the people in those caravans are unarmed and how do they know it's all women and children?

“I don’t care if God becomes a Democrat.” Haha

Stern voted for Hillary, Kerry, and Gore. They’ve gone so far left they’re running off a major block of what was their voting base. Idiots.
That has to be old. He is all in, full lib these days. Last week he went on a rant about how a govt leader needs to step up to ban a bunch of stuff to save the environment which is something considering his past battles with the FCC.

Reactions: JStaff2187
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT