How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How dense are you?

Where did I say anything about my town being little Mexico or mention anything about type of jobs. FACTORIES HAVE CLOSED SHOP AND LITERALLY MOVED THEIR BASE TO MEXICO. Was it that hard to comprehend or did you just not want to? It has nothing to do with illegals getting jobs here. Did you even read or know how?

Unless the companies are hiring illegal mexicans in Mexico, I have no idea what your rambling nonsense is about.

Side note, the things you said belittling Mexicans and stereotyping them are equal to, if not worse than anything Heisman said and got banned for. I just won't cry to a mod over it.
Are you mad honey? Let your feelings out. If you want me to break down the same economic discussion I did for China for Mexico I will. For some reason i dont think youd understand it though. Generally when people's butt stings that bad it means they can't bring an intellectual conversation to the table. But do I need to talk about our exports And IMPORTS, the creation of jobs that deal in trade and services because of it. I'll literally break down the job sectors that grew because of it. The real problem is your town seems to be slow to adapt to where we are in job markets and small economies...probably due to Democrat regulation tho dems regulate every thing to ruin. The days of strapping your boots on for 40 yrs and going to the mill are over. Those jobs are becoming obsolete for several economic reasons. It would be like me crying that I can't be the town blacksmith or that there aren't any horseshoeing jobs anymore.

As far as claiming I'm some sort of racist, that's laughable. Try harder. I'm assuming that's what slippery slope your trying to get on bc thats all you could come up with. You sound like a lib with all these feelings and emotions, and how "they just can't help it" If you want me to make a assanine comment, it would be how the mexicans who do come here, travel 1000s of miles to work, yet people in your town are too lazy to move a few hours over work and adapt to job industries that we work with in present times. Do I really believe that? No, but it seems it would be the way to talk on your cognitive level of critical thinking if someone thought differently...just as basic., because talking on an educated level of real life won't get it across.

Also, I'm talking about Trade....sounds like your issue is companies leaving because of high taxes........catch up

Hahahaha

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is repugnant, but he's smart. Cruz knows Trump will almost certainly lose to HRC, and now he gets to go into 2020 claiming that he stood on the right side of things. Highly calculated move.

Umm....no.

Republicans are taking names of all the candidates who will not back this nominee, chosen by the people, for their own political gain for POTUS in 2020. They will never recover from the label. Kasich and Cruz are finished

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Ted Cruz is repugnant, but he's smart. Cruz knows Trump will almost certainly lose to HRC, and now he gets to go into 2020 claiming that he stood on the right side of things. Highly calculated move.
Except that Trump is almost going to certainly win. Moreover, in the unlikely event that he loses, Cruz guaranteed that he will be blamed, at least, in part, for the loss by the base. He is toast.

Reactions: Skutt
Except that Trump is almost going to certainly win. Moreover, in the unlikely event that he loses, Cruz guaranteed that he will be blamed, at least, in part, for the loss by the base. He is toast.

There's no reliable poll out there that I've seen that had Trump winning. He could, but I think the smart money (even among Repubs) is on HRC. Look, I'm not making a judgment; just saying that Cruz is calculating and that is likely his plan. It's high risk, high reward. We'll see.

Exactly. I'm a strategic conservative. I vote R first, and always because I don't identify at all with the left. There's no other party to keep them out.

I never understood a republican staying home and giving the election up to libs because they're uninspired by the candidate, like the last election with Romney. But now, after seeing some of the guys throw the party under the bus because they think they can gain an advantage in 2020, has made me understand perfectly the disgust of those conservatives. For other reasons, but stil.

Kasich
Cruz
Bush

Will NEVER get a vote from me. And I'm part of the actual base. Many more like me. They're done.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Pence sounds good. Like his swing. Looks like a crook, and his wife definitely looks like a school teacher, but I like his comfortableness with speaking. I like his swag. Is this the same gay hating governor from Indiana?

Reactions: JHB4UK
There's no reliable poll out there that I've seen that had Trump winning. He could, but I think the smart money (even among Repubs) is on HRC. Look, I'm not making a judgment; just saying that Cruz is calculating and that is likely his plan. It's high risk, high reward. We'll see.
Quinnapac and Rasmussen are far more reliable than the polls operated by the same media that detests Trump and desperately wants him to lose. Even the latest LA Times polls, hardly a poll from a source that is pro-Trump, has him up. Moreover, based on what happened in the UK recently, and in Kentucky in the gov race, and many other examples, the polls may not be the be all and end all. What I would first look at is the number of gross votes in the primaries.

watched the final 4min of Cruz' speech. Troll recognize troll. Well-played, Senator.

Quinnapac and Rasmussen are far more reliable than the polls operated by the same media that detests Trump and desperately wants him to lose. Even the latest LA Times polls, hardly a poll from a source that is pro-Trump, has him up. Moreover, based on what happened in the UK recently, and in Kentucky in the gov race, and many other examples, the polls may not be the be all and end all. What I would first look at is the number of gross votes in the primaries.

Solid points.

Are you mad honey? Let your feelings out. If you want me to break down the same economic discussion I did for China for Mexico I will. For some reason i dont think youd understand it though. Generally when people's butt stings that bad it means they can't bring an intellectual conversation to the table. But do I need to talk about our exports And IMPORTS, the creation of jobs that deal in trade and services because of it. I'll literally break down the job sectors that grew because of it. The real problem is your town seems to be slow to adapt to where we are in job markets and small economies...probably due to Democrat regulation tho dems regulate every thing to ruin. The days of strapping your boots on for 40 yrs and going to the mill are over. Those jobs are becoming obsolete for several economic reasons. It would be like me crying that I can't be the town blacksmith or that there aren't any horseshoeing jobs anymore.

As far as claiming I'm some sort of racist, that's laughable. Try harder. I'm assuming that's what slippery slope your trying to get on bc thats all you could come up with. You sound like a lib with all these feelings and emotions, and how "they just can't help it" If you want me to make a assanine comment, it would be how the mexicans who do come here, travel 1000s of miles to work, yet people in your town are too lazy to move a few hours over work and adapt to job industries that we work with in present times. Do I really believe that? No, but it seems it would be the way to talk on your cognitive level of critical thinking if someone thought differently...just as basic., because talking on an educated level of real life won't get it across.

Also, I'm talking about Trade....sounds like your issue is companies leaving because of high taxes........catch up

Hahahaha

I'm guessing you make a living by selling out American workers. Well, you better start saving because times they are a changin, Maybe not this election, but it's inevitable now. Americans are fed up, it's only a matter of time

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
One thing people must understand about the polls, is the media wants you to believe he has no chance. They want the electorate to feel like there's no use in voting R, because its already in the bag. The only time they back track on this notion is when they want libs to believe it's close so the voter turnout is in their favor. It's a way to play the game, demoralize R's, inspire D's, and hope for the turnout of their choosing. MSNBC is great at this.

Another aspect is minority turnout. 64% of AA voted for Obama, and they are using that same metric to size up this election. Most of that turnout was because he was the first black president. It won't be nearly as high with a white person running. They hope the woman vote cancels that out.

In short, throw the polls out. All over the globe the polls have been wrong. This will be no different.

I'm guessing you make a living by selling out American workers. Well, you better start saving because times they are a changin, Maybe not this election, but it's inevitable now. Americans are fed up, it's only a matter of time

Actually, Democrats and Republicans have caused that.

Reactions: jameslee32

Hahahaha

The Horseshoe and blacksmith analogy isn't accurate. The jobs are going overseas, not becoming obsolete. There are no horseshoeing jobs anymore period. There are those 40 hour a week mill jobs however, we just gave them over to china with these pathetic deals.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Both parties are at fault, but one has an electorate desperately trying to change it, and the other is full steam ahead.

That was my point. Would you keep hiring the same two dipshit plumbers to fix your toilet for decades when you still have turds tickling your butt cheeks after every squat? Skutt. I doubt you would. Pretty sure of that.

I'll go on record now and say that the debates will be the highest rated ever, and that's not because of Hillary. She excites no one, Trump has all the sizzle, and as shallow as many voters are that's all it takes to get elected.
He may have the only name recognition and persona to out swag Slick Willy.

Like Z wrote, if Trump sticks to Jobs, and the middle class he wins. If BLM continues raising hell and killing cops, and ISIS keeps hitting soft targets he wins in an electoral landslide.

I'll go on record now and say that the debates will be the highest rated ever, and that's not because of Hillary. She excites no one, Trump has all the sizzle, and as shallow as many voters are that's all it takes to get elected.
He may have the only name recognition and persona to out swag Slick Willy.

Like Z wrote, if Trump sticks to Jobs, and the middle class he wins. If BLM continues raising hell and killing cops, and ISIS keeps hitting soft targets he wins in an electoral landslide.

Bill got impeached. If Hillary does. Wow.

Husband and wife impeachment. Not just husband and wife, but both being Presidents and being impeached.

SHe's already guilty of treason. Wish the RNC would mention those emails.

Actually, Democrats and Republicans have caused that.

I completely agree, I don't trust any politician, but I really don't trust those whose livelihood depends on being elected.
That's one reason I like Trump, you may not like what Trump says, and he may be rough on the edges but you know what he thinks. To me that's refreshing, I'd rather hear what you think instead of what you think I want to hear.

Bill got impeached. If Hillary does. Wow.

Husband and wife impeachment. Not just husband and wife, but both being Presidents and being impeached.

SHe's already guilty of treason. Wish the RNC would mention those emails.

I'm sure it'll be brought up.

I completely agree, I don't trust any politician, but I really don't trust those whose livelihood depends on being elected.
That's one reason I like Trump, you may not like what Trump says, and he may be rough on the edges but you know what he thinks. To me that's refreshing, I'd rather hear what you think instead of what you think I want to hear.

Bill, there is only one reason why I would vote Trump. One reason only. Ego.

His ego will keep him in self check. I think he's mastered all he can do with business. But that won't be enough to catapult him history wise. This guy wants immortality after death. The only way he is going to fulfill his god-like feeling is trying to leave a legitimate positive response for his impact on the future history of American Gov't.

This is one and only chance to achieve that.

That was my point. Would you keep hiring the same two dipshit plumbers to fix your toilet for decades when you still have turds tickling your butt cheeks after every squat? Skutt. I doubt you would. Pretty sure of that.

No thats my point. One party is desperately trying to change that, and one is wanting more of it.

I get both parties have performed terribly, I just think one is the lesser evil.

Bill, there is only one reason why I would vote Trump. One reason only. Ego.

His ego will keep him in self check. I think he's mastered all he can do with business. But that won't be enough to catapult him history wise. This guy wants immortality after death. The only way he is going to fulfill his god-like feeling is trying to leave a legitimate positive response for his impact on the future history of American Gov't.

This is one and only chance to achieve that.

I have no doubt he has an ENORMOUS ego, but we all agree or at least most of us do, that we need change in our Govt leaders. Yet we keep electing people from the same pool. Trump isn't from that pool, the powers that be are scared shitless of him, and it isn't because the reasons they say.
It's because they can't control him, he's not going to buckle under pressure from them.

It reminds me of when Calipari was coming to UK, and there were reporters that were writing pure venom towards him and UK. Because they knew what was about to happen, and they were just slinging shit hoping anything would stick. Because their friends who were coaches were scared that their jobs were about to get much tougher. Not to mention Cal and Trump have serious swag and the it factor.

Reactions: Willy4UK
If Trump loses to Hillary it will be because of the Latin American vote. I hope he can overcome it, but it remains to be seen. IMO, were it not for the minority vote he easily beats the Hildabeast.

No thats my point. One party is desperately trying to change that, and one is wanting more of it.

I get both parties have performed terribly, I just think one is the lesser evil.

Yeah, I can't fully buy into that. I think a lot of Republicans were fed up the Fox News darlings like Rubio and went against the Republican mainstream. They are responsible for the party change.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Dumb ****

Lair, Johnny is right about Cruz, he made a calculated decision to not side with Trump tonight. He doesn't think it'll cost him his seat in Texas, and if Trump loses he'll be the guy that didn't side with Trump in 2020.

I think Johnny is wrong about HRC, she is simply hoping to hang on, she's running the prevent defense right now.

Is it just me, or does Mike Pence look just like Dr. Benton Quest's "friend," Race Bannon?

race%20bannon%20benton%20quest2_zpsaymqsqif.jpg
[laughing]

If Trump loses to Hillary it will be because of the Latin American vote. I hope he can overcome it, but it remains to be seen. IMO, were it not for the minority vote he easily beats the Hildabeast.
That's true, but one could just as easily say that if Hillary loses, it would be because of the white vote. It is what it is. Trump needs to get as minority votes as he possibly can (and he will hopefully match Romney in that respect), but he is going to win or lose depending on his percentage of the white vote, particularly disaffected white voters that usually vote Democrat- union workers, etc.

Lair, Johnny is right about Cruz, he made a calculated decision to not side with Trump tonight. He doesn't think it'll cost him his seat in Texas, and if Trump loses he'll be the guy that didn't side with Trump in 2020.

I think Johnny is wrong about HRC, she is simply hoping to hang on, she's running the prevent defense right now.

Wasn't what I was calling him out for. He was talking about the polls right now about Trump has no chance to win. Absolutely false because polls don't mean shit right now.

I have no doubt he has an ENORMOUS ego, but we all agree or at least most of us do, that we need change in our Govt leaders. Yet we keep electing people from the same pool. Trump isn't from that pool, the powers that be are scared shitless of him, and it isn't because the reasons they say.
It's because they can't control him, he's not going to buckle under pressure from them.

It reminds me of when Calipari was coming to UK, and there were reporters that were writing pure venom towards him and UK. Because they knew what was about to happen, and they were just slinging shit hoping anything would stick. Because their friends who were coaches were scared that their jobs were about to get much tougher. Not to mention Cal and Trump have serious swag and the it factor.

That is my biggest concern in this. Not sure they are scared shitless considering Trump can't just issue Executive Orders 20 times a day. We do have 3 branches (lol) to keep the Executive in check.

I do see him breaking that record easily.

Reactions: catfaninsc

I agree that he is right about Cruz, but Cruz has made a terrible miscalculation regardless of who wins. If Trump wins, his presidential aspirations are toast. If Trump loses, his presidential aspirations are toast. As a matter of facts, I would not be surprised to see a loss in his next Senate race. Either he is primaried out, or enough Republican voters stay home, or vote 3rd party, to put a Democrat opponent in that seat.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Wasn't what I was calling him out for. He was talking about the polls right now about Trump has no chance to win. Absolutely false because polls don't mean shit right now.
Trump is winning the polls that focus on likely voters, anyway. He is also winning in the swing states.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT