POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shit like this is why I quit movies and TV a few years ago. I couldn't see the cooks at the time, but I knew I didn't like what I was being forced to choose from and ingest. Seeing the cooks now isn't the least bit surprising. Seeing grown men arguing over this movie knowing a roomful of whamen gutted its essence in effort to dictated its SJW direction is nearly delicious.

Now apply this methodology to pretty much every movie and TV show produced in the past 10-15 years, if not more. Shameful. And folks continue to pay to see that mess.

EModoWCX0AEx5XK

Geez, no wonder Star Wars sucks now. Didn’t realize they actually paid people to intentionally make it suck.

I’ve met a few good, intelligent, moral and leadership worthy men so far in my life. That’s in the small pocket I live in, there’s a lot more outside my bubble of existence. But they don’t seek political office, I guess politics have gotten such a bad name or reputation that they pursue careers deemed more satisfying and respectable. It’s a shame because the founding fathers were the great men of their day as evidenced by the system they thoughtfully put in place.

Now we have mostly jackasses trying to enrich themselves by fleecing America or corrupting the nation with ideological dog shit. We still have great men, they’ve just ceded the country to the touching idiots. Given that environment I side with the republicans because they at least want to remain a democracy and their values line up with mine on more points. The Democratic Party has become an abomination and the very cancerous parasite the founding fathers wanted to shield against.

Spacey must be tied to the Epstein situation. No way all his accusers conveniently suicide. And you know Spacey didn't make that happen on his own
How many have committed supposed suicide? Who would protect Kevin Spacey, I just don’t get it. Does he have any influence on people? I’m just thinking out loud here because I have not followed the Spacey story. Who is voting democrat because the guy from K-PAX told them to. I’m not second guessing you, I just don’t know the deal here.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT