How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1dw17c.jpg

I’d vote for an intelligent reasonable woman, far superior to the psychopathic menstrual bombs in the democrat party.

lol

“Nancy Pelosi can’t have a period”

followed by

“we need tampons in the men’s restrooms so they don’t feel left out”

forgive someone for being confused on lefty biology.
You should ask for forgiveness for being so stupid that you suggest that a 79 yr old woman would be having a period. Where tampons might or might not be has nothing to do with when those who use them no longer need them.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/12/26...ght-be-to-keep-impeachment-in-her-pocket.html

Rush said a couple weeks ago that Pelosi might try exactly this. Really is amazing the media doesn't think the problem is the house trying to overthrow the senate nooo the GOP senators those racist sexist evildoers they don't play fair

what are you f---king kidding me
What is the difference between keeping an impeachment until more favorable terms can be had and the Senate sitting on over 400 pieces of legislation that have passed the House and waiting on a vote in the Senate?

That is pure unadulterated bullshit. Communism arose from academic speculation on post-capitalist economic systems. The majority of Marx's work is on capitalism, the Communist Manifesto was a short pamphlet late in his career. His family wasn't even religiously Jewish, they converted to Christianity before he was born. Literally everything you said in that post is incorrect.
False.

Reactions: ymmot31
I'm asserting that communism is bereft of real intelligence, doesn't help the common man, only the well below average man.

There is only evidence for this and none to the contrary. I am not making any conspiratorial claims.

Marx never worked and he was a Jew, Jews in most of Europe had to convert to sustain a livelihood.

You don't actually really know anything about history.
Nope, he's a dumb ass.

Reactions: ymmot31
What is the difference between keeping an impeachment until more favorable terms can be had and the Senate sitting on over 400 pieces of legislation that have passed the House and waiting on a vote in the Senate?

you tell me what is the difference ? So I guess impeachment doesn't mean a damn thing and every president can be impeached for eating a baloney sandwich because its unpresidential. It's just like any other partisan bill

they knew they didn't have anything on trump and they went ahead and impeached because they're radical nut jobs and now they're afraid to be made a fool of in the senate ? Sorry shouldn't work that way you reap what you sow

All the democrats have accomplished is shit partisan legislation and shit partisan impeachment. All are known DOA, but the fake impeachment is a ridiculous precedent setting political move to satisfy the radicals. Plus, Pelosi doesn't want Senate discovery to reveal even more democrat corruption. It's so slimy, lame, and despicable only desperate, corrupt scum would try it.

You should ask for forgiveness for being so stupid that you suggest that a 79 yr old woman would be having a period. Where tampons might or might not be has nothing to do with when those who use them no longer need them.
You don't know that so, you should ask for forgiveness for being a presumptuous dumb ass. That should keep you busy indefinitely because, you are always a presumptuous dumb ass.

See what I mean? You know that is not what she is doing but, you agree with her tactics of trying to use a fake impeachment to unseat (coup attempt) a legally seated President. You are a traitor to this country.

See what I mean? You know that is not what she is doing but, you agree with her tactics of trying to use a fake impeachment to unseat (coup attempt) a legally seated President. You are a traitor to this country.
It’s pretty telling when after all the things they’ve tried to throw at Trump and bring him down for, that one of the articles of impeachment is a completely bogus claim that was manufactured during the whole impeachment process. Obstruction of Congress. Lol.

It’s pretty telling when after all the things they’ve tried to throw at Trump and bring him down for, that one of the articles of impeachment is a completely bogus claim that was manufactured during the whole impeachment process. Obstruction of Congress. Lol.

If the president wasn't trying to obstruct congress he wouldn't be doing his job that's kind of the entire point of our system

All the democrats have accomplished is shit partisan legislation and shit partisan impeachment. All are known DOA, but the fake impeachment is a ridiculous precedent setting political move to satisfy the radicals. Plus, Pelosi doesn't want Senate discovery to reveal even more democrat corruption. It's so slimy, lame, and despicable only desperate, corrupt scum would try it.
Exactly. Last thing she wants is the Bidens to have to testify under oath, or Schitt.

you tell me what is the difference ? So I guess impeachment doesn't mean a damn thing and every president can be impeached for eating a baloney sandwich because its unpresidential. It's just like any other partisan bill

they knew they didn't have anything on trump and they went ahead and impeached because they're radical nut jobs and now they're afraid to be made a fool of in the senate ? Sorry shouldn't work that way you reap what you sow

Why should the House demand more witnesses when they are the ones responsible for building a case yet they weren't willing to go through the proper channels to get the witnesses they want? They made their own rules for their part of this sham and the Senate has the same power/right to set the rules for the part they are responsible for.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT