POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I laugh at what society has become and I blame the 60’s which rebelled from traditional family values. It started there and once the family was destroyed it manifested itself in ever increasing radicalism each decade. The 60’s better be thankful the 50’s couldn’t see today or they’d have beat your ass silly.

80467018_118010893021798_915072125629366272_n.jpg

Whatever you're concerned about is crazy crap.
Really? Crazy crap?

You going with that take after we just had the IG confirm a presidential candidate/campaign was illegally spied on by the opposition party? I think all our concerns should be considered legit at this point.

Speaking of crazy crap.....how am I just now going down this Loretta Fuddy wormhole? Christ almighty....mind blowing stuff.

"Within the next decade, a new generation of satellites could lay the foundations for an “internet from space,” says Ankit Singla, professor at ETH Zurich’s Network Design & Architecture Lab. His team is investigating how to improve the performance of large-scale computer networks, including the internet.

Exploiting advances in cost-cutting technologies in the space sector, the new satellite systems would use thousands of satellites instead of the tens of satellites used in past systems. Laser light could then link these satellites to each other to form a network.

The coverage these satellites would provide could reach remote regions that currently have no or very limited access to the internet. These regions are either entirely unconnected or poorly connected to the intercontinental fiber-optic cables that power today’s internet."

I wonder if such a system could/would defeat internet connection limitations/controls some countries impose, notably China?

https://www.nextgov.com/emerging-te...tellites-could-deliver-internet-space/162009/

Really? Crazy crap?

You going with that take after we just had the IG confirm a presidential candidate/campaign was illegally spied on by the opposition party? I think all our concerns should be considered legit at this point.

Speaking of crazy crap.....how am I just now going down this Loretta Fuddy wormhole? Christ almighty....mind blowing stuff.
No idea what your oblique Eastern Euro reference is. No idea about what Fuddy is, You're on your own trip.

No idea what your oblique Eastern Euro reference is. No idea about what Fuddy is, You're on your own trip.
Do yourself a favor and google her. You’ll thank me later.

When it comes to democrats and crazy/evil.......nothing is off the board.

Hunter Biden is subject of criminal probes, says PI firm hinting at more incriminating details
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hu...alleged-mistress-demands-custody-of-child.amp

Hunter Biden, the 49-year-old son of former Vice President Joe Biden, has been dodging discovery requests in connection with a paternity case in Arkansas, and is "the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme," a private investigation firm claimed this week in a court filing.

Reactions: BBUK and screwduke1
One of the signs of how easily we are bullied by small and vocal groups is how many universities, among other institutions, dare not even refer to the Christmas vacation but instead refer to "the winter holiday."
To me it was always the semester break with Christmas falling during it. NBD what they call it.

Shit like this is why I quit movies and TV a few years ago. I couldn't see the cooks at the time, but I knew I didn't like what I was being forced to choose from and ingest. Seeing the cooks now isn't the least bit surprising. Seeing grown men arguing over this movie knowing a roomful of whamen gutted its essence in effort to dictated its SJW direction is nearly delicious.

Now apply this methodology to pretty much every movie and TV show produced in the past 10-15 years, if not more. Shameful. And folks continue to pay to see that mess.

EModoWCX0AEx5XK

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT