• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO you are stupid.

80697411_2783590471724144_313299430243565568_n.jpg

Big words considering the source. Good video. Hope they don't start paying attention, I'd rather see them walk blindly into 2020 on the same path they've been on for the past 10 years. But moments of clarity and honesty from within their own ranks like this are bound to resonate with clearer thinkers... you'd think.

When your tag line is "facts don't care about your feelings", it's hard to call foul. They are both snarky assholes that stop being interesting when you realize they are 100% snark.

Agree it’s hard to, but this is a case I think you can. If you and I were debating issues, I’d hope we’d both have the decency to leave each other’s families out of it. But that’s just my opinion on it.

Reactions: duke4life831
I didn't even know Ed was no longer suspended. He responded to a message of mine not directed at him in another thread. I reminded everyone what a pervert he was and now every message in that thread and this one is getting deleted. F--k this place. I didn't know ED the pedo was such a protected figure around here.

They erased my messages at pEDo and nail on the foul line's message making fun of pEDo but not ed's reponse to nail.
He may be suspended just to this thread. I have first hand knowledge.

Agree it’s hard to, but this is a case I think you can. If you and I were debating issues, I’d hope we’d both have the decency to leave each other’s families out of it. But that’s just my opinion on it.

Eh, if a public figure gives a speech about how almost specially you are the problem with the world, I think you have a right to confront if you happen to see them in public... even if they are with their kids. I think it does make a difference where it happens though. Staking out someone's house or daycare is completely different than random crosswalk, and I'm assuming this is the latter.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Dion whining about spending after being extremely supportive of $55-60B going to Iran...k

I wasn’t sure about a woman president, I had my doubts but you never know. After watching Pelosi corrupt the house with a healthy number of female congresswomen running it like a soap opera, I’m convinced a woman shouldn’t be president. The first female speaker of the house has put the worst blight in history on that institution. I’m not against women but just examining the track record here, maybe state governor is the ceiling.

Nancy Pelosi holds the highest office a woman has achieved in female history and this is the mess we are in, if I was a woman I’d be furious at her for setting the female cause back a lot. The proof is in the pudding, look at what she’s doing. Congresswomen have led a fraud impeachment because they’re angry and I raise you Elizabeth Warren.

Nancy Pelosi holds the highest office a woman has achieved in female history and this is the mess we are in, if I was a woman I’d be furious at her for setting the female cause back a lot..
Despite what some think, there is no female cause. They are or they aren't.

haha

The House cannot choose our impeachment managers until we know what sort of trial the Senate will conduct.
There is no requirement for impeachment managers. Senate just sets a trial date & uses the articles passed that are in the Congressional Record to base & conduct it. Ask if there are any points to be made & proceed. If House has no managers that's on them.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
There is no requirement for impeachment managers. Senate just sets a trial date & uses the articles passed that are in the Congressional Record to base & conduct it. Ask if there are any points to be made & proceed. If House has no managers that's on them.
Mitch should just tell her they are going to follow the precedent set by the House. Those rules seemed mighty fair to the Dems. What are they whining about?

Maybe if they had conducted a more fair and proper Investigation and given the President his proper due process and ability to defend himself, then maybe she wouldn't be in this pickle.

I wasn’t sure about a woman president, I had my doubts but you never know. After watching Pelosi corrupt the house with a healthy number of female congresswomen running it like a soap opera, I’m convinced a woman shouldn’t be president. The first female speaker of the house has put the worst blight in history on that institution. I’m not against women but just examining the track record here, maybe state governor is the ceiling.

Nancy Pelosi holds the highest office a woman has achieved in female history and this is the mess we are in, if I was a woman I’d be furious at her for setting the female cause back a lot. The proof is in the pudding, look at what she’s doing. Congresswomen have led a fraud impeachment because they’re angry and I raise you Elizabeth Warren.
You're a true POS. Luckily these attitudes are slowly dying along with the old men who hold them.

No it’s dying with Nancy, I had no part in it. I would call you a name too but you haven’t identified yet.
You've been polluting this thread with nonsense since you showed up, half the posts over the entire holidays have been from you. Kindly crawl your bigoted ass back into whatever redneck hellhole you crawled out of and leave the rest of us alone. I'd even take Dwayne's tweetstorms over these bigoted boomer ramblings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT