POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our first past the post winner take all voting scheme results in a two party dichotomy. So to be politically active necessitates picking a side. But no, I am not a tribalist. If I were I'd be off getting dopamine hits from like-minded liberal bubbles on Twitter. Instead I'm here proselytizing to the lowest common denominator.
You are indeed a tribalist (you work backward from what you want to believe) and not nearly as evolved as you have convinced yourself. You run the gamut of defending Obama's Iran and Syria policies to selling Bernie and Pelosi as sensical. Soros is your pimp.

Reactions: ymmot31
Nowhere does she assert that she was kept out. You're straight lying or your comprehension skills are abysmal.
Counsel was kept out until after and she was not allowed to ask a question. That pretty much says she was kept out of the process as was his counsel. Your comprehension skills lack understanding or you are as traitorous as your leaders and just as ignorant.. I believe both.

Reactions: ymmot31
You specifically referenced Nancy you moron.
I said a woman president you dumb fk and how Nancy is showing that a woman in the highest office ever has shown what a mistake that is. It’s entirely possible that a pre menopause woman runs for office and that’s even worse than a barren Pelosi. How dumb are you?

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo and ymmot31
EMRT5rlXkAAyPgS.jpg:large

I said a woman president you dumb fk and how Nancy is showing that a woman in the highest office ever has shown what a mistake that is. It’s entirely possible that a pre menopause woman runs for office and that even worse than a barren Pelosi. How dumb are you?
Quoted it again for you since you're a mouth-breather.
Nancy is corrupt, we cannot let menstrual cycles get us into ww3.

Quoted it again for you since you're a mouth-breather.
Nancy is corrupt, I did t say it would be Nancy’s menstrual cycle getting us into ww3. It’s ok you’re liberal, I’ll explain it. Nancy as I’ve said is showing us right now how a woman would lead, we cannot let a woman be president. Everybody knows Nancy is never running for President, the only conclusion is that I’m referencing a future candidate. Nancy has shown us all how a woman will lead if given the power, just imagine what one with a menstrual cycle would do. Look at yours

Reactions: dezyDeco
Nancy is corrupt, I did t say it would be Nancy’s menstrual cycle getting us into ww3. It’s ok you’re liberal, I’ll explain it. Nancy as I’ve said is showing us right now how a woman would lead, we cannot let a woman be president. Everybody knows Nancy is never running for President, the only conclusion is that I’m referencing a future candidate. Nancy has shown us all how a woman will lead if given the power, just imagine what one with a menstrual cycle would do. Look at yours
You ignorant fool, Nancy hasn’t had a menstrual cycle in 30+ years.

You ignorant fool, Nancy hasn’t had a menstrual cycle in 30+ years.
I also referenced other congresswomen like Tlaib who said we’re going to impeach that mfr. Pretty sure at 43 she has most likely not went through menopause you dumb fk. The comment is not applied to just Nancy

Last edited:
Nancy may not run but, she may be trying to get in the back door. Being the second in line behind Pence I believe she may be trying to back door it. They have already started investigating Pence. She is pure evil like Hillary, AOC, Waters, Warren, Omar, Wasserman-Shultz, need we name more? This proves menstral women need not be president with their finger on the button.

Clearly one of the finest hours in American military history. The sheer audacity of Washington’s plan to attack the Huessians at Trenton played no small part in the success of the attack. Unfortunately this sort of American exceptionalism is undoubtedly no longer taught in public schools in favor of how terrible and unjust America has been.

I said a woman president you dumb fk and how Nancy is showing that a woman in the highest office ever has shown what a mistake that is. It’s entirely possible that a pre menopause woman runs for office and that even worse than a barren Pelosi. How dumb are you?

Commas are hard apparently.

But look who you’re dealing with. The Kings, queens and non binary rulers of assumption. Since you mentioned Pelosi in your final sentence, that means you MUST have meant her. I bet they assume genders as well.

Debate what? Your medieval take on female politicians? If women can serve with distinction in the Marines then public service is a walk in the park. All politicians do is sit on their butts and feign outrage. Kinda like you.

I’ll play devil’s advocate. Sure there are several strong, intelligent and capable women who I think would be capable of being President, Vice President, Speaker. I doubt seriously you would like my list though. The Dems just screwed the Pooch with Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi is barely coherent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT