POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will probably find that terrorist funneled money to Beshear's campaign. He is obviously anti american.

I have seen so many demosocialcommunists take money from so many un-American sources (That is not supposed to happen) and others just look away unwilling to prosecute it. (It may be they are doing it themselves and just don't want the scrutiny. So amazing the Zombie Joe Biden is still running. He has one foot in the grave and KNOWS he and his son are guilty as sin. I guess he is still going just to try and gain the nomination so the msm can divert that attention. Surely he knows he cannot take on President Trump.

The demosocialcommunists and the RINO's are inbred to the max. There is no difference other than the RINO's are better liars..at least better deceivers.

Last edited:
Beshear really letting his true colors fly. In case you wondering who he works for...

Yeah what the shame is, the Republican was that despised. He had no need to be. He must have been a real scum bag. The election was gift-wrapped for him...

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo and mdlUK.1
I didn't even know Ed was no longer suspended. He responded to a message of mine not directed at him in another thread. I reminded everyone what a pervert he was and now every message in that thread and this one is getting deleted. F--k this place. I didn't know ED the pedo was such a protected figure around here.

They erased my messages at pEDo and nail on the foul line's message making fun of pEDo but not ed's reponse to nail.

Last edited:
I didn't even know Ed was no longer suspended. He responded to a message of mine not directed at him in another thread. I reminded everyone what a pervert he was and now every message in that thread and this one is getting deleted. F--k this place. I didn't know ED the pedo was such a protected figure around here.

They erased my messages at pEDo and nail on the foul line's message making fun of pEDo but not ed's reponse to nail.
Pedophilia for the left is sacred and therefore protected.

I wonder if my I getting deleted by the mod that writes out Joe Scarborough tweets and acts like they are his own...and then when someone points it out he deletes his original message and all those messages laughing at him for being such an unbelievable douche. Yeah I bet it is that mod that is protective of ED...

Maybe mods just want to put an end to back/forth with edstein, thread is much nicer to read with him out of it much less scrolling needlessly I have to do.

lol at paddock leftist, “actrualrly Trump has nothing to do with market and Obama was better”

Nobel-prize winning economist Robert Shiller believes the record market rally could last months — if not more.

“I put Trump as the primary cause

Putin wins again.

80977122_2598293417055224_5246638276772626432_o.jpg

Maybe mods just want to put an end to back/forth with edstein, thread is much nicer to read with him out of it much less scrolling needlessly I have to do.

lol at paddock leftist, “actrualrly Trump has nothing to do with market and Obama was better”

Nobel-prize winning economist Robert Shiller believes the record market rally could last months — if not more.

didn't happen in this thread, edstein was first one to direct something at me.

I responded, they deleted all my messages at that pervert and nail's message at him too...but didn't delete all his messages at me.

Seems one sided...i'm sure it is captain wannabe scarborough mod. got no problem cutting off an argument but it was the way it was done.

Last edited:

I responded, they deleted all my messages at that pervert and nail's message at him too...but didn't delete all his messages at me.

Seems one sided...i'm sure it is captain wannabe scarborough mod. got no problem cutting off an argument but it was the way it was done.
Yeah, pEDo directs some at me at his whim too. He wants to be like me and it is eating him up. He would have to become an Alpha male and leave the kiddies alone for starters.

Last edited:

Speaking of (ignored) Edstein,

I just saw a promo for an ABC!!!! special expose' titled 'Jeffrey Edstein: Truth and Lies'

I swear to god, you cant.make this stuff up.

It's like the MSM is just smacking.the American public in the face with it's c*ck.

They literally buried the story for years.

Not sure what I did. It was gone.

So the FBI altered an email from the CIA and used that to obtain or justify spying on the Trump campaign. The Democratic scandals are massive and not a word from the liberal msm. The best part about this entire mess is that the democrats cheated at every opportunity, the msm ignores all of it, they both accuse Trump of what they actually did and the orange man still beat them in 16.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT