POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taxing the middle class to an unobtainable level removes incentive to work, places more on government programs, and generates more D voters. It’s their main objective, control the population.
Tax what you don't want is my motto. Wages is a good place to start.

66_jpg-1194729.JPG

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/474242-is-a-trap-being-set-for-trump-in-the-senate-trial

Red meat for the libs.

People get paid to write this s***?

Over the past week, I have heard from three seasoned Republicans who fear that President Trump and the West Wing are seriously underestimating the potential danger of a Senate trial. Human nature and common sense dictate that, despite the well-meaning resolution circulated by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) condemning the House impeachment process, it's important for the White House to understand that the weight of history is settling upon the shoulders of these senators — some of them quite weak — and because of that pressure, private conversations are taking place and a trap may be sprung for the president in that trial.

I disagree with most of what they stand for, but at a combined net worth of $15mm, I’d hardly call them losers at life.

Rapinoe is an absolute winner at soccer. One of the best women’s players ever and a leader on the team.

But otherwise she comes across to me as an arrogant, narcissistic, self- centered person always looking for a sound bite or photo op.

There are more important things about life than money. If that is how you gauge ones life, that is on you.

But seriously, fair point NC. Each person has different priorities and different ways in which they define success. For Rapinoe, it’s pretty clear that soccer is extremely high on her list, and she’s been wildly successful and gotten fairly rich playing it. Using those criteria, I’d be hard pressed to call her a loser.

By your definition, I’m guessing anyone that isn’t a hardcore Trump supporting conservative is a loser, and that’s cool too. I just doubt anyone cares. :)

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/474242-is-a-trap-being-set-for-trump-in-the-senate-trial

Red meat for the libs.

Over the past week, I have heard from three seasoned Republicans who fear that President Trump and the West Wing are seriously underestimating the potential danger of a Senate trial. Human nature and common sense dictate that, despite the well-meaning resolution circulated by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) condemning the House impeachment process, it's important for the White House to understand that the weight of history is settling upon the shoulders of these senators — some of them quite weak — and because of that pressure, private conversations are taking place and a trap may be sprung for the president in that trial.

That's just the dems trying to hype the tv ratings.

Rapinoe is an absolute winner at soccer. One of the best women’s players ever and a leader on the team.

But otherwise she comes across to me as an arrogant, narcissistic, self- centered person always looking for a sound bite or photo op.

No doubt. I generally hate women’s sports but I enjoy watching the US team and Rapinoe is a big part of that. I do hate all the damn victim playing she does off the field though.

But seriously, fair point NC. Each person has different priorities and different ways in which they define success. For Rapinoe, it’s pretty clear that soccer is extremely high on her list, and she’s been wildly successful and gotten fairly rich playing it. Using those criteria, I’d be hard pressed to call her a loser.

By your definition, I’m guessing anyone that isn’t a hardcore Trump supporting conservative is a loser, and that’s cool too. I just doubt anyone cares. :)
Absolutely not. She is a loser because she thinks that anyone with different values than hers is a deplorable person, she is too judgmental and thinks because she can kick a ball, she should be held in higher esteem than any other person, that is why she is a loser. It has nothing to do with Trump.

Damn if you ain’t got TDS as well.

Absolutely not. She is a loser because she thinks that anyone with different values than hers is a deplorable person, she is too judgmental and thinks because she can kick a ball, she should be held in higher esteem than any other person, that is why she is a loser. It has nothing to do with Trump.

Damn if you ain’t got TDS as well.

Aren’t you one of the guys on here who has advocated for eradicating liberals, aborting liberal babies, etc? Seems you think anyone who doesn’t agree with you is a deplorable person, and even worse, doesn’t deserve to live.

Red meat for the libs.

Trump should meme him opening a trap door and shitting in it on his way to the 2020 acceptance speech.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT