POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can only tell when Willy is drunk but not when he's high. This mofo be foolin me y'allz.

Christians on a local gov't level are vindictive.

Or just neighbors. Remember when TheDude got his mailbox crushed and experienced trauma because he was an atheist.

Never forget
#MailboxLivesMatter

Reactions: Willy4UK
it was always God's design for man to destroy the planet. different religions was how he sped up the process. we are his ant farm. and probably like the 16 or 17th version of his matrix already.

How do you know we aren't some extraterrestrial bet to see if we are smart enough to figure out how to get back to the motherland?

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Gowdy for Trumps' AG?

tomcruise.jpg

So is Bernie Sanders still gonna give up 90% of his income and start the revolution for social equality with his actions, or are we done with all that now? Can't seem to find any of these anarchist willing to actually give it up after the rally.

Any new info would be greatly appreciated.

I know it's probably not going to happen but could you imagine how awesome it would be to erase all of Obama's BS in one fell swoop? You know how much it would destroy that guy's ego?

Reactions: FusterCluck
I was at the time I posted that. After I smoke some weed, I don't agree with what I said. Bill, I was angry when I posted that.
There is undeniable greatness in this post. Like digging for months in a barren worthless ditch only to unearth the Hope Diamond. I wept gently as I read that. As if a great truth were finally being revealed to me that connected all the dots. Bill cried, too. I am sure. He was ashamed of what he done.

There is undeniable greatness in this post. Like digging for months in a barren worthless ditch only to unearth the Hope Diamond. I wept gently as I read that. As if a great truth were finally being revealed to me that connected all the dots. Bill cried, too. I am sure. He was ashamed of what he done.

Just saw the Hope Diamond in April. I think there is some truth in your post.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
My wife and I talked about this because she has lesbian friends. I admit. I'm not a great friend to the gay men. I have nothing in common. Matter of fact, while I was lying on Daytona Beach this afternoon getting a tan, I thought to myself that gays need to change the rainbow to a murder blood horror symbol.

Phatty. You ever make Orlando trip let me know. You on my list of posters I want to hang with.

I definitely don't make it a point to befriend them. Have had to be around some in social settings in the past and the only ones that made me uncomfortable were the flamboyant ones. But, there are probably a lot better males for them to friend.

You're on my list as well, maybe we can light up a Phatty:sunglasses:. I actually have about 10 relatives in in/near orlando. Go there at least every other year.

As far as politics. I vote R usually but as far as social issues I, unlike liberals like Moe and catloser4theloss and Sean , can decide on each individual issue. Some Republican principals I just don't give a shit about. Like gay marriage.. I really don't care one way or the other. Now should 2 men be able to adopt a child. I don't think so, so I guess that makes me a bigot asshole?

And you know I'm PRO Mary Jane!:sunglasses::cookie::fries::pizza:[banana]

I definitely don't make it a point to befriend them. Have had to be around some in social settings in the past and the only ones that made me uncomfortable were the flamboyant ones. But, there are probably a lot better males for them to friend.

You're on my list as well, maybe we can light up a Phatty:sunglasses:. I actually have about 10 relatives in in/near orlando. Go there at least every other year.

As far as politics. I vote R usually but as far as social issues I, unlike liberals like Moe and catloser4theloss and Sean , can decide on each individual issue. Some Republican principals I just don't give a shit about. Like gay marriage.. I really don't care one way or the other. Now should 2 men be able to adopt a child. I don't think so, so I guess that makes me a bigot asshole?

And you know I'm PRO Mary Jane!:sunglasses::cookie::fries::pizza:[banana]

With enough good weed I think two guys can raise an immaculate kid.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I don't know if you love watching feminist retards like I do but enjoy some of these.

Crazy feminist thinks construction zone markers in a parking lot are an example of male dominance

Feminist thinks the mailman is stalking her.

Gavin McInness destroys this feminist who is anti-white and hates the U.S. system and gets her contradiction exposed.

Gavin McInness talking to Trump protestors. McInness discusses coyotes raping a lot of illegal women that cross the border and she thinks he's talking about actual coyotes. (4min mark)

Honestly, we should bring back tests to be able to vote. More SJW whites would fail than any others.

The hypocrisy of what Elizabeth Warren tweeted and the media silence about it are what is wrong with the MSM. Imagine Newt saying that about Hillary. 24 hour coverage of sexism.

Warren is a feminist man hater.

There have been public statements. There hasn't been an extradition request. Don't get ahead of yourself. Erdogan has said lots of things. Such as we planned the coup with Gulen.

Oh, so just because he said it publicly doesn't count. He doesn't really mean it. Right?

So is Bernie Sanders still gonna give up 90% of his income and start the revolution for social equality with his actions, or are we done with all that now? Can't seem to find any of these anarchist willing to actually give it up after the rally.

Any new info would be greatly appreciated.

Dems have big ideas for sacrifices that everyone else needs to make, excluding them. Income redistribution. Severe cutbacks in energy consumption. Etc, etc

Reactions: .S&C.
Oh, so just because he said it publicly doesn't count. He doesn't really mean it. Right?

You were bellyaching about something that hadn't happened yet. And all sorts of contradictory accusations have been flying around. We're in league with Erdogan and we supported the coup. You're probably going to want to not be a part of the initial silliness. Unless you just want to get your boot in, as the English say. Or used to say in old books.

It seems to me someone can be a Christian or a bellicose open carry sort. You can't serve two masters, as it says in the Book.
It seems that you do not know what you are talking about. Jesus told his disciples to arm themselves. Not for his sake but for theirs. He knows mans nature.

You were bellyaching about something that hadn't happened yet. And all sorts of contradictory accusations have been flying around. We're in league with Erdogan and we supported the coup. You're probably going to want to not be a part of the initial silliness. Unless you just want to get your boot in, as the English say. Or used to say in old books.

Are you denying the Turkish president publicly requested extradition? Or are you parsing words and saying there hadnt been a formal, written, official request for extradition?

Here is what we're up against, the crux of the problem, the 800lb gorilla in the room.

"The data are even more depressing on the downside. An IQ in the 70-75 range, which many psychologists would label "borderline retarded," implies a life that is guaranteed to be short of opportunities. Very few students in that range will absorb much of what elementary schools teach, and virtually none will graduate from high school; few will succeed in finding and keeping good jobs. None will be admitted into the armed forces (required by law to screen out the lowest ten percent of the distribution). The bad news is that a substantial minority -- apparently more than one in five -- of American blacks have IQs below 75. Around one in twenty whites are below 75."

Democratic programs of welfare and government housing projects have exacerbated the implications by concentrating large groups of people together who collectively lack the necessary ability to rationalize what is in their best interest.

"The media's spectacular denial probably arises from the juxtaposition of the book's demonstrations; first, that what is termed "social pathology" -- delinquency, crime, drug abuse, illegitimacy, child neglect, permanent welfare dependency -- is disproportionately concentrated (for whites and blacks alike) in the segment of the population with IQs below 75; and second, that at least one-fourth of the black population (compared to one-twentieth of the white population) falls below that critical IQ point in the bell curve. Because the smaller percentage of white persons with IQs below 75 are fairly well scattered throughout the population, many are guided, helped, and protected by their abler families, friends, and neighbors, whose IQs average closer to 100. Relatively few are liable to be concentrated in the poor neighborhoods and housing projects that harbor the "critical mass" of very low IQs which generates more than its fair share of social pathology. The "critical mass" effect exists mostly in the inner city, which has been largely abandoned by whites. Of course thinking citizens are troubled. Thinking about possible constructive remedies strains one's wisdom."

Prior to welfare reforms in the 60's, only 20% of black children were in one parent homes. It would grow to over 70% with the "help" of welfare. Progressive? I think not.

Read about it here.

Here is what we're up against, the crux of the problem, the 800lb gorilla in the room.

"The data are even more depressing on the downside. An IQ in the 70-75 range, which many psychologists would label "borderline retarded," implies a life that is guaranteed to be short of opportunities. Very few students in that range will absorb much of what elementary schools teach, and virtually none will graduate from high school; few will succeed in finding and keeping good jobs. None will be admitted into the armed forces (required by law to screen out the lowest ten percent of the distribution). The bad news is that a substantial minority -- apparently more than one in five -- of American blacks have IQs below 75. Around one in twenty whites are below 75."

Democratic programs of welfare and government housing projects have exacerbated the implications by concentrating large groups of people together who collectively lack the necessary ability to rationalize what is in their best interest.

"The media's spectacular denial probably arises from the juxtaposition of the book's demonstrations; first, that what is termed "social pathology" -- delinquency, crime, drug abuse, illegitimacy, child neglect, permanent welfare dependency -- is disproportionately concentrated (for whites and blacks alike) in the segment of the population with IQs below 75; and second, that at least one-fourth of the black population (compared to one-twentieth of the white population) falls below that critical IQ point in the bell curve. Because the smaller percentage of white persons with IQs below 75 are fairly well scattered throughout the population, many are guided, helped, and protected by their abler families, friends, and neighbors, whose IQs average closer to 100. Relatively few are liable to be concentrated in the poor neighborhoods and housing projects that harbor the "critical mass" of very low IQs which generates more than its fair share of social pathology. The "critical mass" effect exists mostly in the inner city, which has been largely abandoned by whites. Of course thinking citizens are troubled. Thinking about possible constructive remedies strains one's wisdom."

Prior to welfare reforms in the 60's, only 20% of black children were in one parent homes. It would grow to over 70% with the "help" of welfare. Progressive? I think not.

Read about it here.

Interesting for sure. I have a hard time believing blacks are statistically that much lower in terms of IQ. I think theres a cultural and language barrier that presents SOME problems in terms of standardized testing; not the wholesale excuse some would claim.

I do think its a huge problem the way low income housing and communities are set up. Of course, much of that is handout based. By removing the necessity from the people to either produce or starve, its resulted in a certain segment of the population being ok with merely low level survival.

These things tell me, if theres an issue, its cultural. Not racial. Two totally different dynamics, that sometimes overlap; leading to a spurious and erroneous correlation.

Media question for Hillary VP - first woman running for president. How does this effect the future for our country?

Media question for trump VP - how does trump become less racist? So you agree with those stances?

Here we go.

Read about it here.
Yeah, they're splitting atoms across the south in the bible belt. Nothing but Rhodes scholars as far as the eye can see.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT