POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol at this free Matt Jones stuff. SPOILER ALERT Matt Jones can free Matt Jones. All he has to do is say he isn't running and boom he's freed.

It isn't that difficult.
This is another money maker for him. Sell t-shirts to the lemmings who bow at his altar. Anything to make a buck. IHeart suspended him and WLEX fired him. They did it because he was in violation of campaign rules. And the beat goes on.

Epstein definitely didn't kill himself. The wealthy elites silenced him. And yet you carry water for them, kissing their asses hoping someday they'll let you join their little club.

Do you characterize the Clintons as "wealthy elites", or do you just move the defining line to exclude them to fit your narrative?

#ClintonBodyCount

Heh.

74454232_2551518095066090_4023475528387264512_n.jpg
Way to go Kentucky., You showed them. Now you will have to live with a Newsom, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama liberal. Say good bye to economic development and new jobs. Who would relocate to Kentucky after they elected an anti-business governor? Say hello Tennessee. But hey man, you showed them. Good for you.

This is another money maker for him. Sell t-shirts to the lemmings who bow at his altar. Anything to make a buck. IHeart suspended him and WLEX fired him. They did it because he was in violation of campaign rules. And the beat goes on.

This is exactly it. He isn't running. He can't. He literally can't. There is way too much out there for him to ever take that step.

I was about to post way too much detail. But I'll leave it at this: up till about three years ago, at least some interactions he had with females just won't fly in today's world. Not even close. And there were at least a few examples I heard so who knows how many are out there. They include photographic evidence (if they kept it).

So he isn't running. He never will. He's milking it for attention and for political payoffs from the DNC (see the random 120 county book deal for a book literally noone wants).

But if he somehow runs, it'll be devastating for him. Not only will his political career be completely over, but it may end his entire career. The only thing that might change that is if he is confident noone kept the stuff he sent this long

Let me clarify I'm not saying he raped anyone. Just that he was doing the same stuff any male that age was doing. But in today's world, that stuff is now vilified

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
With Trump, it’s not Ask what you can do for your country; it’s Ask what a foreign country can do for you, your own country be damned

Funny, I thought that was the ideology of illegal immigrants coming to America. They don't ask what they can do to make their home country a better place, but they are willing to come here to see what America can do for them.

The ignorance, perverted sense of values, and lack of principled continence is revealed on a near continuous reliance on efforts to insult rather than provide intelligent discourse. Most of the posters who consider themselves conservative on this board simply rely on juvenile and/or frat boy responses as their backstop when challenged by unconditioned free thinking individuals. Their inability to separate from the mob, and constantly lay blame on the "other", as well as think for themselves is a sad commentary on the condition of the American male today. Their only sanctuary is the pursuit of money or unwarranted power with no understanding or appreciation of life itself. One example of these wounded, fragile, and irresponsible egotists incapable of seeing themselves are called Incels.
It’s mind boggling how blatantly hypocritical the left is. Hard to fathom.

See above.

Won't disclose taxes.
Won't submit to questioning.
Won't allow underlings to testify.
Fights every request for records.
Attacks anyone who suggests he does something wrong.
Lies incessantly.

If any Democrat did any of the above you would have a conniption.
Well every Democrat from Pelosi, to Schumer to Adam Schitt, Eric Swalwell, etc., etc. is doing just about every one of those things.

Off the top of my head...

- Refusing to comply with a court order for his tax returns
- Demanding that the impeachment inquiry be dropped
- Ordering White House staff members to ignore subpoenas from Congress regarding his impeachment
- Constantly attacking people's character rather than the veracity of their claims
- Barr redacting significant portions of the Mueller report and fighting in court to not have those redactions released to Congress and/or the public
- Firing people that were actively investigating him

I'm still mystified as to what ANYONE thinks they're going to find in his Tax Returns. His returns are in the hands of a Federally run institution, do you not think they have been scrutinized by the IRS? do you not think in todays "Leak" culture that they would not have been leaked or that it would have somehow become public knowledge if something nefarious was going on with the way he reported his taxes? If the public can find out Denzil Washington has delinquent Taxes, do you not think we can find out Donald Trumps tax misdeeds?

Our Resident Tax expert Bill Cosby has weighed in on this one numerous times.

Lol at this free Matt Jones stuff. SPOILER ALERT Matt Jones can free Matt Jones. All he has to do is say he isn't running and boom he's freed.

It isn't that difficult.
His wallet is getting fatter while his cult like following is crying for him.

Already an appearance on PMT (largest sports podcast), was a trending twitter story yesterday, probably will be invited to MSNBC sometime soon...

He loves this and is milking it to the max (smart)...his fans whining and crying are idiots though, your boy MJ is PUMPED about all of this.

I'm still mystified as to what ANYONE thinks they're going to find in his Tax Returns. His returns are in the hands of a Federally run institution, do you not think they have been scrutinized by the IRS? do you not think in todays "Leak" culture that they would not have been leaked or that it would have somehow become public knowledge if something nefarious was going on with the way he reported his taxes? If the public can find out Denzil Washington has delinquent Taxes, do you not think we can find out Donald Trumps tax misdeeds?

They’re just wanting to see all the perfectly legal stuff they can frame as embarrassing to the ignorant masses. And by they, I don’t actually mean the lefties posting here. They’re part of the ignorant masses. Never once has a single one of them ever attempted to articulate what they expect to see in Trump’s return, they just know they’re supposed to ask for them.

Again, you have no substance. Every time I ask anyone to refute anything I say, they never give me a straight answer. If the answers are so straight forward, you tell me.

My claims come from Trump's actions and statements.

Has he not asked for the impeachment trial to end? Has he not been ordering staff members not to comply with Congress? Has he not refused to turn over his tax returns to prosecutors? Did he not fire Comey? Does he not constantly attempt to discredit people (never Trumper)? Did the DOJ not fight the courts to prevent the redactions from being made available to Congress?

These are things that happened or are currently happening, they're not debunked. You're the one assigning partisan meaning to it. I could give a shit less about Democrats or Republicans. I'm just saying, objectively, his behavior looks shady AF.
If you were being unjustly charged with crimes you didn't commit for the sole reason your Accuser has a personal vendetta against you, wouldn't you fight tooth and nail to maintain your innocence? Is that the precedence you want set in the American Justice system? do you not believe in the presumption of innocence? Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY? It's not the other way around. The burden shouldn't be on Trump to prove his innocence.

Pretty much. McGrath and her peeps challenged the tv show months ago...obviously both sides believe they have a legitimate gripe against him...and the tv and radio lawyers as well, or else he’d still be on.

run. Don’t run. Either way is cool, but playing the victim is silly (although many people have bought in already)

Also, people dont understand how these things work. It is not like Mitch or McGrath just tells iHeart or WLEX to kick him off. You have your lawyer draft a complaint, you send that complaint to WLEX or iHeart, the lawyers from those entities examine the complaint, then you notify Matt, then Matt's lawyers get to attempt to counter. Obviously, in both cases both Mitch's and Amy's lawyers and the lawyers of WLEX and iHeart felt there was enough basis to take action.

I think the basis that allows for his removal is the fact he has filed for the race, which he had to do for an exploratory committee. If he had not filed at all, I don't think any of this happens.

See this is where you lose me. You say this is all a political hit job (basically taking the cynical approach to this), but then taking the totally uncynical, rose tinted glasses to the nth degree, view that Trump did not intend to hurt Biden politically with all of this.

It's inconsistent logic.

Are you taking the totally uncynical, blue tinted glasses to the nth degree, view that Obama and Hillary Clinton did not intend to hurt Trump when they secured a fake dossier which they then used in a secret FISA court to obtain a warrant to be able to spy on Trump?

It's inconsistent logic.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Way to go Kentucky., You showed them. Now you will have to live with a Newsom, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama liberal. Say good bye to economic development and new jobs. Who would relocate to Kentucky after they elected an anti-business governor? Say hello Tennessee. But hey man, you showed them. Good for you.
The election results are on Bevin 100%. No one else to blame.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Absolutely key. You can't file to run then say you don't know if you will

There are 2 different forms though. One determines candidacy. One is for exploratory committee. But 90% of the time someone who files for an exploratory committee indeed does become a candidate.

Matt was shrewd to exploit the ambiguity of the process---- but I think Mitch and Amy caught onto him finally.

I'm sure there is nothing below board in those returns. The only thing I can think of is that they'll show he's not as rich as he says he is. When he went on comedy central for the roast a few years ago, he told the roasters that nothing was off limits at all, with one exception - you can't joke or insinuate that I have less money than I say I do. They made jokes about him dying of AIDS, having, cancer, and everything else under the sun, but the money stuff was off limits. It's just an ego thing that has nothing material to do with the way he is running the country. Frankly, I really don't care how much money he has or doesn't have. Keep the economy humming and all is well with me.

Reactions: sefus12
Until there is a real mea culpa on Russian collusion, the only thing to do is dismiss lefty nonsense. If you want to have a real discussion, admit you made up shit for 3 years in an attempted a coup against a fairly elected president. That's actually what happened.

Reactions: P19978
Saw CJ headline that said DEMS TO BEVIN: DONT MAKE ELECTION A FISHING EXPEDITION

LMAO

There are 2 different forms though. One determines candidacy. One is for exploratory committee. But 90% of the time someone who files for an exploratory committee indeed does become a candidate.

Matt was shrewd to exploit the ambiguity of the process---- but I think Mitch and Amy caught onto him finally.

He was. But after the overwhelming gop voice in kys election, Mitch knew he had plenty enough leverage to make this move. Shrewd on both accounts

None of his idiot followers believe that or even care to know the rules he violated. Just another reason for them to bash McConnell.

Reactions: blubo
I'm sure there is nothing below board in those returns. The only thing I can think of is that they'll show he's not as rich as he says he is. When he went on comedy central for the roast a few years ago, he told the roasters that nothing was off limits at all, with one exception - you can't joke or insinuate that I have less money than I say I do. They made jokes about him dying of AIDS, having, cancer, and everything else under the sun, but the money stuff was off limits. It's just an ego thing that has nothing material to do with the way he is running the country. Frankly, I really don't care how much money he has or doesn't have. Keep the economy humming and all is well with me.

But tax returns show income, not wealth. So again, no information unless the left wants to spin a year of losses as something it isn’t to the ignorant masses.

But tax returns show income, not wealth. So again, no information unless the left wants to spin a year of losses as something it isn’t to the ignorant masses.

Agreed, but I'm looking for reasons he doesn't want them in the open. The one thing he has consistently been adamant about publicly over the years is his money. I mean, he let guys call him every name in the book on that roast but didn't allow them to even broach the subject of dollars.

Whoever suggested a monarch... a few pages back... isn't as wrong as you might think lol.

As I read some of the Dems comments on here I'm reminded of this quote:

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill

So true. And while I think the dems have gone off the rails pretty badly over the last several years, the quote does apply to the average voter across the board - the majority of which are idiots on their best day.

Reactions: P19978
Agreed, but I'm looking for reasons he doesn't want them in the open. The one thing he has consistently been adamant about publicly over the years is his money. I mean, he let guys call him every name in the book on that roast but didn't allow them to even broach the subject of dollars.

Well it’s no ones business, first of all. Not a requirement to run for office. He was elected without publishing them. And the federal financial disclosures each federal official makes are far more detailed and contain far more information than a tax return as far as showing ones wealth goes.

He knows most of America, and especially the left, is completely ignorant as to all things economic and tax. However, if his return includes an 8938, foreign tax credits, etc. like hundreds of thousands of other taxpayers have, the left will spin that as something nefarious to the ignorant masses.

The frothing at the mouth loons on the left want the tax returns. That’s reason enough to fight tooth and nail not to release them.

If you were being unjustly charged with crimes you didn't commit for the sole reason your Accuser has a personal vendetta against you, wouldn't you fight tooth and nail to maintain your innocence? Is that the precedence you want set in the American Justice system? do you not believe in the presumption of innocence? Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY? It's not the other way around. The burden shouldn't be on Trump to prove his innocence.

What I think about is somebody IE gets arrested for murder, somebody says you "may" have done it, so your on trial. You have witnesses proving you were elsewhere but they lock them out.....Along the same lines to me.. What kind of system lets you pick and choose as well as coach people into saying your guilty BEHIND CLOSED DOORS??

Well it’s no ones business, first of all. Not a requirement to run for office. He was elected without publishing them. And the federal financial disclosures each federal official makes are far more detailed and contain far more information than a tax return as far as showing ones wealth goes.

He knows most of America, and especially the left, is completely ignorant as to all things economic and tax. However, if his return includes an 8938, foreign tax credits, etc. like hundreds of thousands of other taxpayers have, the left will spin that as something nefarious to the ignorant masses.

The frothing at the mouth loons on the left want the tax returns. That’s reason enough to fight tooth and nail not to release them.

You're spending too much energy here. I don't care whether he releases them or not because I don't care how much money he has/makes. He does care deeply about that perception though, probably more than he cares about anything else in the world. That's my only point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT