POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funny, I was in Vegas last week with my GF. we decided to go over to the Trump Hotel there. Just to see it, didn't stay there. No protesters anywhere in sight. Just a very normal and diverse mix of people coming and going. We pissed in the Marble restrooms, browsed the little Trump store. Did see a little kid decked out in Trump gear. Sat at the bar and had a couple of WAAAAAAAY overpriced drinks. chatted with a mixed race couple who had their dog in their with them. Very uneventful but pleasant visit.

hopefully that's a merged thread and that little chit that picked an avatar to emulate mine hasn't decided to soil this thread with more of his ignorance.

really cramps my scrolling through these worthless posts tostop to think for a millisecond a post is mine when in reality it's just more drivel i need to scroll through.

incidentally, this is pretty funny, makes fun of liberal racists like him. this is one of the most dangerous developments i think to radical left "progress", conservatives are starting to get funny exposing the absurdity of leftist thought

Last edited:
But tax returns show income, not wealth. So again, no information unless the left wants to spin a year of losses as something it isn’t to the ignorant masses.
I have said forever if you want to see what he has a balance sheet if what to look at. If he could even produce a true one

54409209_10212827248026425_3513580657433378816_n.jpg

Funny, I was in Vegas last week with my GF. we decided to go over to the Trump Hotel there. Just to see it, didn't stay there. No protesters anywhere in sight. Just a very normal and diverse mix of people coming and going. We pissed in the Marble restrooms, browsed the little Trump store. Did see a little kid decked out in Trump gear. Sat at the bar and had a couple of WAAAAAAAY overpriced drinks. chatted with a mixed race couple who had their dog in their with them. Very uneventful but pleasant visit.

Sounds just like the rest of America. Soooooooo many more normal people in this country than the media would have us believe. The vast majority of us go about our daily business with little regard for politics or the stupidity that accompanies them. Hell, only 42% of people even bothered to vote in what was a very highly advertised election, and of them, I'd bet less than half even had a clue about any of the candidates. That leaves north of 80% of people who don't give a shit.

So I just saw an email signature come across from a random person who works for one of my clients, and she has a line in there that says "Pronouns - She, Her, Hers."

The fact that anyone feels the need to disclose that in a ****ing professional email sig is amazing and ridiculous.

I have said forever if you want to see what he has a balance sheet if what to look at. If he could even produce a true one

What more information would you like to see than what’s already included on his readily accessible financial disclosure form?

How much more money am I going to have in my pocket if say...Elizabeth Warren becomes President?
I really can't say because I don't even know if Warren is going to win anything. I don't have a clue how the Prez race will workout, but, I just want people to Vote. Most of my comments here sing that tune. I want the people to speak and much more than 42% of the registered voters. (If you haven't registered:
Welcome to the Commonwealth of Kentucky's Online Voter Registration.)
I'll live with the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dionysus444
Obviously jameslee is drunk, but I’m very curious as to what UKvisiter enjoyed about that post.

Trump said he would like to have Mulvaney testify, but doesn’t want to lend credence to the witch hunt.

Of course the White House would tell him not to appear, directly in line with what Trump said.

It’d be like me saying I’d love to drive home this evening, but I don’t want to share the roads with Jameslee. Me not driving home is exactly what I said.

I get on so many nerves here, I guess I anticipated getting on one of your others. Sorry.
I'll go back and look.

Not on my nerves, I’m just assumed you were sober (unlike jameslee) and was genuinely curious as to how that tweet was viewed as some sort of “gotcha”.

Reactions: UKvisitor
Not on my nerves, I’m just assumed you were sober (unlike jameslee) and was genuinely curious as to how that tweet was viewed as some sort of “gotcha”.
This political comments stuff from me is just a sideline view. I see something from either side that I think needs a comment, I'll do it.
Maybe some of you will get out and vote just to spite me.

I really can't say because I don't even know if Warren is going to win anything. I don't have a clue how the Prez race will workout, but, I just want people to Vote. Most of my comments here sing that tune. I want the people to speak and much more than 42% of the registered voters. (If you haven't registered:
Welcome to the Commonwealth of Kentucky's Online Voter Registration.)
I'll live with the results.
You started this by asking if anyone is doing significantly better under Trump. I posted that I'm making 18K more per year now than I was when he took office. Your implication was that people aren't as better off as one would be led to believe or that another President could do the same or better. That was the implication I took form your statement. You never answered my question about which candidate AT THIS POINT in the process you might feel could better lead this country.

Reactions: UKvisitor
You started this by asking if anyone is doing significantly better under Trump. I posted that I'm making 18K more per year now than I was when he took office.
Your implication was that people aren't as better off as one would be led to believe or that another President could do the same or better. That was the implication I took form your statement. You never answered my question about which candidate AT THIS POINT in the process you might feel could better lead this country.
I apologize if I never answered your question towards me. I did miss your post.
Your making 18k more is a great thing but most Kentuckians can't say the same.
What did Trump say before the election about coal jobs?
When Trump took office the country was already in a rebound after Obama was prez after the crash of Wall Street. Just look at the facts and it is clear to see.
I believe Trump when he says he wants to be the greatest prez ever but I don't believe he will be. Not even close.
I am not sure who could do it better but I do know he is destroying the respectablity of the office. He is clown acting sometimes. He fails to take sound advice from good people and he fires them.
I don't know who will lead our country past 2020, I don't know who to vote for.

Trump was elected by the rules and now I have watched him perform as prez. I will decide by next Nov.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT