POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And what were the diplomats trying to change the "president’s mind on Ukraine" about? Releasing aid that was oddly months overdue.

So Trump tells them to refer to his personal lawyer on this. When they speak to his personal lawyer, he then starts talking about the need to investigate Biden. But this totally has nothing to do with Biden, right?
You continue to post hear say when the exact words posted earlier prove otherwise. Shades of Russian collusion coming and going after being defeated time and again. In a day or two you will feel as if you have done your job for your party and will leave for a another year or so cowering silently in the web.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Yeah- been there many times. It WAS a cool town- until the city decided to incentivize homelessness.
Good on them? Those dollars help get them off the street? Hardly.
You probably ought to read up on the subject- or to see it yourself.

Just so you know. The guy you are posting to has given STDs to underaged children that he teaches.

They know their ABCs and got HIV for it!

It's not NY. It's SDNY. More NY counties voted Trump except NYC.

Any clue who the person that is pushing that shit? Oh yeah. MAURENE COMEY NIECE TO TRAITOR JAMES COMEY.

Maurene Comey? The same comey daughter that was on the prosecuting team against Epstein? Wasn't she suppose to meet with him and talk about cutting a deal and...............

Epstein didn't kill himself.

See bold.
Which proves nothing related to now. Things have changed with how the dems approach a president not of their own choosing. They have shown no safe conduct of fair play from the onset. 19 minutes into his being elected president they started impeachment talk and strategies and that has been proven.

Maurene Comey? The same comey daughter that was on the prosecuting team against Epstein? Wasn't she suppose to meet with him and talk about cutting a deal and...............

[banana]

Please. America is still dealing with the bullshit stigma of tattoos and long hair. Let a homeless person apply for a job that can singularly raise him/her out of extreme poverty and bet on them not getting hired.

Most want to work, but they need some extra supports to make it stick. It takes time, and yeah...it might take a couple pennies out of your paycheck. I’m fine with that. Some people aren’t. So be it.

The vast majority of those homeless in San Fran and LA with heroine needles sticking out of their arms no more “want” to work than the man in the moon. They are deadbeats with addictions that have sapped all their will to do anything but beg and find their next fix.

@pyrrhicgorilla

You can cherry pick all the media cherry picked disinformation you want. When it comes down to it, they all admitted that they don't have any first hand knowledge, that they're assuming and offering their opinion. That's not proof anything.

A third hand account can't corroborated a second hand account. You can't corroborate a rumor with a rumor. That's not evidence. They've offered up zero evidence to prove their second/third/fourth hand accusations. Some of their testimony runs counter their accusations.

I've already linked Sondland admitting it for you. Here are Volker and Taylor.

Volker: "You asked what conversations did I have about that quid pro quo, et cetera. None, because I didn't know that there was a quid pro quo." ... "I believe he [Taylor] was asking this based on the Politico article. And I discussed with him that there is no linkage here."
--------------------------------------------
Ex-envoy denied Trump linked Ukraine meeting to push for investigations, transcripts show

Former U.S. envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker, according to transcripts released Tuesday, pushed back on the claim that President Trump sought to withhold a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky until Kiev committed to investigate allegations concerning the 2016 election -- while also denying that Trump was seeking “dirt” on former Vice President Joe Biden.

In a transcript of his closed-door deposition last month with lawmakers conducting the impeachment probe, Volker was asked if Trump withheld or delayed a meeting with Zelensky absent a pledge to probe concerns Ukraine had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“The answer to the question is no, if you want a yes-or-no answer. But the reason the answer is no is we did have difficulty scheduling a meeting, but there was no linkage like that,” he said.
----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

ZELDIN: “So do you have any other source that the president’s goal in making this request was anything other than The New York Times?”

TAYLOR: “I have not talked to the president. I have no other information from what the president was thinking."
-----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Zeldin to Taylor:

"You're telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the President told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?"

Taylor: That's correct.
-------------------------------------

I enjoy you posting the information but that weirdo does not care what you post. He really doesn't. You will never change him from what he is...I won't waste time telling him what he is... Let him figure it out. (He won't figure it out but he will think he is brilliant.)

Yeah man, knowing shit is so uncool. Better off ignorant like y'all right?

74336776_2551045491780017_4307967895717019648_n.jpg

I enjoy you posting the information but that weirdo does not care what you post. He really doesn't. You will never change him from what he is...I won't waste time telling him what he is... Let him figure it out. (He won't figure it out but he will think he is brilliant.)

Lol, levi thought gorilla was schooling people on here. Immediately when presented with evidence, ol gorilla was blown out.

This thread is MAGA. No amount gorilla dnc talking points going to disprove that

Dwayne. Why is gorilla spouting fake news? Why is he not reading the evidence and instead reading CNN talking points?

So if that is all true, why did Trump ask Zelesky to "look into" Biden for him?
@pyrrhicgorilla

You can cherry pick all the media cherry picked disinformation you want. When it comes down to it, they all admitted that they don't have any first hand knowledge, that they're assuming and offering their opinion. That's not proof anything.

A third hand account can't corroborated a second hand account. You can't corroborate a rumor with a rumor. That's not evidence. They've offered up zero evidence to prove their second/third/fourth hand accusations. Some of their testimony runs counter their accusations.

I've already linked Sondland admitting it for you. Here are Volker and Taylor.

Volker: "You asked what conversations did I have about that quid pro quo, et cetera. None, because I didn't know that there was a quid pro quo." ... "I believe he [Taylor] was asking this based on the Politico article. And I discussed with him that there is no linkage here."
Ex-envoy denied Trump linked Ukraine meeting to push for investigations, transcripts show

Former U.S. envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker, according to transcripts released Tuesday, pushed back on the claim that President Trump sought to withhold a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky until Kiev committed to investigate allegations concerning the 2016 election -- while also denying that Trump was seeking “dirt” on former Vice President Joe Biden.

In a transcript of his closed-door deposition last month with lawmakers conducting the impeachment probe, Volker was asked if Trump withheld or delayed a meeting with Zelensky absent a pledge to probe concerns Ukraine had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“The answer to the question is no, if you want a yes-or-no answer. But the reason the answer is no is we did have difficulty scheduling a meeting, but there was no linkage like that,” he said.
----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

ZELDIN: “So do you have any other source that the president’s goal in making this request was anything other than The New York Times?”

TAYLOR: “I have not talked to the president. I have no other information from what the president was thinking."
-----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Zeldin to Taylor:

"You're telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the President told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?"

Taylor: That's correct.
-------------------------------------

Solid post and one I don't have an immediate answer for. I'm going to take a break from this for the day (I'm mentally taxed out for the night... the hive mind is good at wearing you down) but the Volker stuff is interesting.

I'm perfectly capable of having biases and being incorrect about things but I get the nagging suspicion anyone thinking Trump has his hands clean in everything and is simply a perpetual victim of nefarious conspiracies mounted against him are being naive. Occam's razor, you know?

I'm perfectly capable of having biases and being incorrect about things but I get the nagging suspicion anyone thinking Trump has his hands clean in everything and is simply a perpetual victim of nefarious conspiracies mounted against him are being naive. Occam's razor, you know?

The thinking that any president since ww! has had his hands clean in everything are naive. point is no president has been treated like this one has.

Solid post and one I don't have an immediate answer for. I'm going to take a break from this for the day (I'm mentally taxed out for the night... the hive mind is good at wearing you down) but the Volker stuff is interesting.

Lol. Taking a break till the new batch of liberal media come out? Son. You're mentally taxed. Keep posting. We will wear you out. You ever tried to lick your own butthole? Keep trying....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT