• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

someone-say-crack-6e9719.jpg

iT mAkEs ThE cOmMuNiTy SaFeR

Maryland sanctuary county rolls back anti-ICE policy after multiple illegal immigrants are accused of rape
https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland...multiple-illegal-immigrants-charged-with-rape

A sanctuary policy barring Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents from accessing Montgomery County jails in Maryland has been partially rolled back following the arrests of several illegal aliens all charged with rape or sexual abuse in a new bid that will force cooperation between county law enforcement and federal immigration authorities.

Montgomery County Executive Marc Elrich reversed portions of "the Promoting Community Trust Executive Order," which he just signed in July, and will now allow ICE agents access to certain areas of the county jail in order to apprehend illegal aliens, according to reports by ABC7 News.

A county spokesperson confirmed to the local news outlet on Nov. 1 that correctional officers have been ordered to give ICE agents clearance to "identified areas" of the jail to "ensure that transfers are conducted in a safe environment."

The move walks back an executive order which barred county police from asking individuals about their immigration status and largely prohibited local law enforcement from cooperating with ICE agents, as Elrich reasserted the blue region's stance as a sanctuary city that strongly opposes the Trump administration's hardline policies against illegal immigrants. The policy also banned ICE agents from entering any non-public county facilities.

Only a month after Elrich signed the order, at least nine illegal immigrants were charged with rape and sexual assault between August and September, causing the county executive's office to reevaluate the policy and concede that it had received "numerous phone calls, as well as emails" in light of the arrests.

I have noticed anytime any Eptsein didn't kill himself memes are posted, no resident liberals ever "like" any of the post? almost as if liberals support pedophilia?

if you can't kill the baby, then molest the kid a few years later is the liberal way.
I would take issue with that, I've liked several. Epstein definitely didn't kill himself. The wealthy elites silenced him. And yet you carry water for them, kissing their asses hoping someday they'll let you join their little club. They won't. They'll just continue bending you over along with the rest of the working class just as they've done throughout all of history.

With Trump, it’s not Ask what you can do for your country; it’s Ask what a foreign country can do for you, your own country be damned

As time moves on, I find myself with less and less use for Virginia. Already discussing a gun grab with a super majority now in place and I just read that the KNOWN daughter of a Muslim Brotherhood official was elected (D) to the school board in Fairfax. You know, my wife has extended family there (around DC). They are, literally, the people who smell their own farts from the South Park episode.

But, do you know what killed Virginia dead for me? Crutchfield. Been reading their rag since HS in the 80s... back when it was actually useful, chocked full of test info and specs on products. It has now been reduced to a Colors of Benetton ad, with pages of articles detailing Jorge, the illegal immigrant who sweeps floors and folds the boxes in the back room and Sia, the Muslim who's now in charge of customer relations... this from a hi-fi catalog. Do you understand how SJW, beta-cuck you have to be to push your shitty liberal agenda thru a GD electronics catalog? Lol. But, then again, I repeat myself...

iT mAkEs ThE cOmMuNiTy SaFeR

Maryland sanctuary county rolls back anti-ICE policy after multiple illegal immigrants are accused of rape
https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland...multiple-illegal-immigrants-charged-with-rape

A sanctuary policy barring Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents from accessing Montgomery County jails in Maryland has been partially rolled back following the arrests of several illegal aliens all charged with rape or sexual abuse in a new bid that will force cooperation between county law enforcement and federal immigration authorities.

Montgomery County Executive Marc Elrich reversed portions of "the Promoting Community Trust Executive Order," which he just signed in July, and will now allow ICE agents access to certain areas of the county jail in order to apprehend illegal aliens, according to reports by ABC7 News.

A county spokesperson confirmed to the local news outlet on Nov. 1 that correctional officers have been ordered to give ICE agents clearance to "identified areas" of the jail to "ensure that transfers are conducted in a safe environment."

The move walks back an executive order which barred county police from asking individuals about their immigration status and largely prohibited local law enforcement from cooperating with ICE agents, as Elrich reasserted the blue region's stance as a sanctuary city that strongly opposes the Trump administration's hardline policies against illegal immigrants. The policy also banned ICE agents from entering any non-public county facilities.

Only a month after Elrich signed the order, at least nine illegal immigrants were charged with rape and sexual assault between August and September, causing the county executive's office to reevaluate the policy and concede that it had received "numerous phone calls, as well as emails" in light of the arrests.
Not many are talking about the diseases these animals are spreading either. Don't care what that sounds like lefties so save your fingers because these animals are raping children as well. You should know my stance on protecting our children. The left is notorious for allowing sex with children so, your opinions don't count here.

I would take issue with that, I've liked several. Epstein definitely didn't kill himself. The wealthy elites silenced him. And yet you carry water for them, kissing their asses hoping someday they'll let you join their little club. They won't. They'll just continue bending you over along with the rest of the working class just as they've done throughout all of history.
Yet you continue to vote in the very ones who are pushing to continue the status quo. The left has kept you voting left by giving you just enough to keep you happy because you don't have to work for it. If they get their way, we will become as the other third world counties who once had wealth. No thank you.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
The ignorance, perverted sense of values, and lack of principled continence is revealed on a near continuous reliance on efforts to insult rather than provide intelligent discourse. Most of the posters who consider themselves conservative on this board simply rely on juvenile and/or frat boy responses as their backstop when challenged by unconditioned free thinking individuals. Their inability to separate from the mob, and constantly lay blame on the "other", as well as think for themselves is a sad commentary on the condition of the American male today. Their only sanctuary is the pursuit of money or unwarranted power with no understanding or appreciation of life itself. One example of these wounded, fragile, and irresponsible egotists incapable of seeing themselves are called Incels.

The ignorance, perverted sense of values, and lack of principled continence is revealed on a near continuous reliance on efforts to insult rather than provide intelligent discourse. Most of the posters who consider themselves conservative on this board simply rely on juvenile .......
Condemn others for insults, then you do the same in the next few sentences.

As time moves on, I find myself with less and less use for Virginia. Already discussing a gun grab with a super majority now in place and I just read that the KNOWN daughter of a Muslim Brotherhood official was elected (D) to the school board in Fairfax. You know, my wife has extended family there (around DC). They are, literally, the people who smell their own farts from the South Park episode.

But, do you know what killed Virginia dead for me? Crutchfield. Been reading their rag since HS in the 80s... back when it was actually useful, chocked full of test info and specs on products. It has now been reduced to a Colors of Benetton ad, with pages of articles detailing Jorge, the illegal immigrant who sweeps floors and folds the boxes in the back room and Sia, the Muslim who's now in charge of customer relations... this from a hi-fi catalog. Do you understand how SJW, beta-cuck you have to be to push your shitty liberal agenda thru a GD electronics catalog? Lol. But, then again, I repeat myself...
What happened to Virginia is tragic. The state will be California East if the Virginia governor gets his way. Watch the new legislature start with guns. That is usually where liberal, progressive cities and states go first once they have power.

Wrong. That fact a legitimate request may benefit someone is fine.

Biden isn't running against trump and may never.
Yep. I think Biden is limping along in this race, polling at next to nothing, scared and confused, for the sole reason of keeping leverage against Trump as a political candidate in the Ukraine mess. That's it. He hasn't a prayer's chance in hell and EVERYBODY knows it. That's why every week we hear about HRC or Michael Obama or Eric Holder or Bloomberg jumping in late... they're still looking for an even remotely viable candidate while Joe is worn to a nub as a meat shield.

It's entertaining if nothing else.

Beshear plans, on his first day as governor, to restore voting rights to convicted felons and rescind the work requirement for Medicaid (for those healthy enough to work, no longer a requirement).

Could there be a more appropriate representation of what it means to be progressive?
Think the Senate and the House will allow either of those to happen?

This is Murder on the Orient Express for me. I think they all did it, used foreign countries for political gain/advantage. (Trump, Biden, Hillary).

What happened to Virginia is tragic. The state will be California East if the Virginia governor gets his way. Watch the new legislature start with guns. That is usually where liberal, progressive cities and states go first once they have power.
It’s sad as we moved to Alexandria last year and really like the area. It’s a beautiful town. If it gets too bad we will be moving again.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Nope.

And, I think that's why he won and the Reps swept down-ballot. He's effectively neutered from day 1 with deep red chambers on both sides and a conservative AG. His election is visual at best. Political masturbation, if you will. He was a safe way for centrists to screw Bevin w/o the actual political backlash.

And these folks are celebrating it like they've accomplished something. So much fun to watch children play.

Condemn others for insults, then you do the same in the next few sentences.
That's more juvenile intellect at work in the vein of "I'm rubber and you're glue...." You may think of this as an insult but then taking that line of thinking is a mere defense against the truth that is not faced. It's a manner of deflection. It is not hard to look at the language used to note the difference. You would be just as correct to say there is no such thing as immaturity as that would be an insulting description.

They won't have a say because it'll be executive order, like anything else he'll want to push through. Because he won't have any help.

The AG will be the one that takes on this stuff. Cameron better hire some top notch guys because they'll be busy on the front lines.

Wonder how Andy will feel about being sued every step of the way like he did to Bevin? Except this time they will be valid suits to stop executive over reach.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Lol at this free Matt Jones stuff. SPOILER ALERT Matt Jones can free Matt Jones. All he has to do is say he isn't running and boom he's freed.

It isn't that difficult.

He's desperately trying to parlay this into a political exposure springboard. Re-Tweeting Newsweek Tweets mentioning his ordeal... Gee, I wonder who sent Newsweek the story? Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT