POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And FYI, Sondland testified under oath that he told Ukraine that aid was being withheld contingent on the "investigations." So yes, Ukraine did know.

Sondland testified under oath that he didn't know why it was held up. That it was a presumption. That he assumed it was because of the investigation. He has zero proof. Zero first hand knowledge.

This also happened in September, months after the Trump/Zelensky phone call. During that call, when Trump allegedly used it to extort, bribe, quid pro quo or whatever made up nonsense, Ukraine was completely unaware of aid being withheld.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
SMH. If it can happen to them, it can happen to you. Loads of things can send people into the downward spiral of homelessness. Not your problem though, right?

In any case, VERY few homeless people actually want to be homeless. Most want jobs and a roof over their heads. If you’re saying there’s no room for them in the almighty “TRUMP ECONOMY,” then y’alls claim that “everybody can get a job” is bullshit.

Keep covering your eyes you brainless monkey.

The economy and the unemployment rate is the best its been in years- a 13 year old child studying Civics and Economics in Middle School could tell you this.

BTW- speaking of jobs, you want to know how good the business of homelessness is? San Francisco just approved a $500,000,000 budget to care for the homeless. There is a whole industry created in that whacked city centered around homelessness. To take care of the problem would rid themselves of jobs and they sure as hell ain’t doing that! The homeless get free shelter, food and medicine. Why would they get a job when the government is letting them suck from their teat?

Last edited:
Lol wtf? I've been a member of UK message boards for literally over a decade. I even paid for freaking Marc Maggard's "life subscription." I just lurk mostly.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy. I'm just a normal dude who is tired of alligator tears and the "my team" jerk circling. Just wanted to speak my peace.

Relax, I'll probably get tired of getting my ass kicked and go back to lurking.
FIFY

“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” Sondland said in a document released Tuesday by the three House committees carrying out an impeachment probe, describing his conversation on Sept. 1 with a top Ukrainian official.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/imp...-testimony-by-two-of-trumps-three-amigos.html

Aid wasn't released until Sept 11th.

Fake news has you deranged and delusional, bub. They're not telling what happened during cross examination. Sondland's words, verbatim.

"I did not know (and still do not know) when, why, or by whom the aid was suspended. However... I *presumed* the aid had become linked to the proposed anti-corruption statement."

During that call, when Trump allegedly extorted, bribed, quid pro quo or whatever made up nonsense, Ukraine was completely unaware of aid being withheld.

OK? What difference does that make? Trump asked a foreign national for something that would benefit his campaign in that call. That's illegal.

But just for the fun of it.

So the...

- Ambassador of the US to the EU
- Ambassador of the US to Ukraine
- President of Ukraine
- President of Ukraine's cabinet

...assumed that this aid was being held up contingent on an investigation into Biden's son. Mulvaney literally said "There's going to be political influence in foreign policy." But with all of that, and with all of the obvious political benefits of doing so, that didn't cross Trump's mind at all? We're talking about the same guy who was publicly asking a foreign country to hack an opponent's email account and who has a reputation in the business world of being a guy who isn't afraid to use underhanded tactics. Are you really that surprised that people are this skeptical?

SMH. If it can happen to them, it can happen to you. Loads of things can send people into the downward spiral of homelessness. Not your problem though, right?

In any case, VERY few homeless people actually want to be homeless. Most want jobs and a roof over their heads. If you’re saying there’s no room for them in the almighty “TRUMP ECONOMY,” then y’alls claim that “everybody can get a job” is bullshit.

Theyve got to go get the job, it isn’t going to be hand delivered to them.

The economy and the unemployment rate is the best it been in years- an 13 year old child studying Civics and Economics in Middle School could tell you this.
BTW- speaking of jobs, you want to know how good the business of homelessness is? San Francisco just approved a $500,000,000 budget to care for the homeless. There is a whole industry created in that whacked city centered around homelessness. To take care of the problem would rid themselves of jobs and they sure as hell ain’t doing that! The homeless get free shelter, food and medicine. Why would they get a job when the government is letting them suck from their teat?

San Francisco is a pretty cool. You should go sometime. Good on them for budgeting $$$$ to address a major issue in their city. Those dollars help get them off the street, right? I think I remember Trump complaining about all the homeless people there. Like...last week or something.

Are there any homeless people in your town?

And FYI, Sondland testified under oath

And FYI, Sondland testified under oath to this...

Sondland: "I asked him [Trump] 1 open-ended question: 'What do you want from Ukraine?' And as I recaIl, he was in a very bad mood. It was a very quick conversation."

Trump said: "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I want Zelensky to do the right thing."

Sondland then says Trump hung up on him.

Oh no... January 23, 2014 KTRS money was used to fund K-12. Then kentucky teachers.org reports Steve Beshear appointed a group in 2015 that recommends new hires of KTRS to a 401k type plan. A pension is a promise! @Ed323232 did your wife storm Frankfort and protest? If not why? Did you know about this...if you didnt, why you think that is?

You know this how? I think most homeless want to be that way or are drug addicts that can’t pass a drug test. BTW, how did you ever pass a drug test?

Watch out China! Cheeto face demands all businesses cease making money! Lmao. What a deranged moron. ..

76647903_2551043925113507_4360332197119393792_n.jpg

Well there doesn't have to be "quid pro quo" for his actions to be illegal, but like I said, we'll have to disagree on his intention. And FYI, Sondland testified under oath that he told Ukraine that aid was being withheld contingent on the "investigations." So yes, Ukraine did know.

But again, it doesn't really matter. Meh, I care less about this than you think (hence my lack of ever posting on here before today). I'm more fascinated by it more than anything. It sure is quite the time to be alive.

I just hope that whatever comes after all of this will bring us closer together. Doubt it but you don't even have a chance to begin with if you don't have positive intentions.
Well what sock account is this?

“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” Sondland said in a document released Tuesday by the three House committees carrying out an impeachment probe, describing his conversation on Sept. 1 with a top Ukrainian official.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/imp...-testimony-by-two-of-trumps-three-amigos.html

Aid wasn't released until Sept 11th.

That was his opinion, it’s also 40 day after the supposed quid pro quo phone call that wasn’t.

But just for the fun of it.

So the...

-And FYI, Sondland testified under oath Ambassador of the US to the EU
- Ambassador of the US to Ukraine
- President of Ukraine

...assumed that this aid was being held up contingent on an investigation into Biden's son.
Yes, the first two are assuming and rumor mongering. They have already testified that they have no first-hand knowledge. It's a game of telephone that would be laughed out of court.

The President of Ukraine said he felt no pressure to investigate and that aid was never threatened.

Theyve got to go get the job, it isn’t going to be hand delivered to them.

Please. America is still dealing with the bullshit stigma of tattoos and long hair. Let a homeless person apply for a job that can singularly raise him/her out of extreme poverty and bet on them not getting hired.

Most want to work, but they need some extra supports to make it stick. It takes time, and yeah...it might take a couple pennies out of your paycheck. I’m fine with that. Some people aren’t. So be it.

The economy and the unemployment rate is the best its been in years- a 13 year old child studying Civics and Economics in Middle School could tell you this.

Just stop! No need to insult monkeys.

Trump asked a foreign national for something that would benefit his campaign in that call. That's illegal.

That's what you guys keep saying but we've all read the transcript and many disagree. Your interpretation doesn't prove motive and intent.

Not to mention, no one with first hand knowledge that was listening in on the call has accused anything illegal or provided any evidence to corroborate the second/third/fourth hand accounts. Some parties are even contradicting them. That's a huge problem for the rumor mill.

Last edited:
Please. America is still dealing with the bullshit stigma of tattoos and long hair. Let a homeless person apply for a job that can singularly raise him/her out of extreme poverty and bet on them not getting hired.

Most want to work, but they need some extra supports to make it stick. It takes time, and yeah...it might take a couple pennies out of your paycheck. I’m fine with that. Some people aren’t. So be it.

Oh Bullshit labranthony. You’re not naive and neither am I.

It wouldn't be an official recount by the state election board, the results would already be certified at that point. It would be a political show. I hope Bevin just keeps dragging it out. Nothing better than watching him get made a fool over and over.
So all of the dems who recounted and the last three years of attacks against Trump for winning the presidency by your standards should be considered fools among other things including criminals right? If you don't agree then you admit to being the biggest hypocrite here.

Yes, the first two are assuming and rumor mongering. They have already testified that they have no first-hand knowledge. It's a game of telephone that would be laughed out of court.

The President of Ukraine said he felt no pressure to investigate and that aid was never threatened.

According to Mr. Sondland, he “directed those of us present at the meeting to talk to Mr. Giuliani, his personal attorney, about his concerns." Added the ambassador: “It was apparent to all of us that the key to changing the president’s mind on Ukraine was Mr. Giuliani.

On July 19, Mr. Volker had breakfast with Mr. Giuliani. “He mentioned both the accusations about Vice President Biden and about interference in the 2016 election,” Mr. Volker told Congress, adding that Mr. Giuliani “stressed that all he wanted to see was for Ukraine to investigate what happened in the past.”

Mr. Volker then worked with a top aide to Mr. Zelensky, Andrey Yermak, to set up the July 25 phone call. The morning it took place, Mr. Volker texted Mr. Yermak to clearly lay out the quid pro quo: “Heard from White House-assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate/‘get to the bottom of what happened’ in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck!” During the call, Mr. Trump requested investigations both of the DNC hack and of Mr. Biden; Mr. Zelensky promised to comply; and Mr. Trump seemed to offer a visit to Washington.

Link

I never said or thought that he was an idiot for making that argument. Trump and his lawyers are not stupid people. However, unlike a lot of people on here, I think there can exist things that are both good for America and bad for Trump personally.

Trump's behavior is consistent with someone who is hiding quite a bit. It's almost as if he wasn't expecting that by becoming President, he'd suddenly become the most scrutinized person in the world.
What is he hiding? False statement unless you have something concrete. Echoing the liberal media and the left does not count. You have now shown your bias.

Won't disclose taxes.
Won't submit to questioning.
Won't allow underlings to testify.
Fights every request for records.
Attacks anyone who suggests he does something wrong.
Lies incessantly.

If any Democrat did any of the above you would have a conniption.
False, Obama blocked a lot of his records

And what were the diplomats trying to change the "president’s mind on Ukraine" about? Releasing aid that was oddly months overdue.

So Trump tells them to refer to his personal lawyer on this. When they speak to his personal lawyer, he then starts talking about the need to investigate Biden. But this totally has nothing to do with Biden, right?

And what were the diplomats trying to change the "president’s mind on Ukraine" about? Releasing aid that was oddly months overdue.

So Trump tells them to refer to his personal lawyer on this. When they speak to his personal lawyer, he then starts talking about the need to investigate Biden. But this totally has nothing to do with Biden, right?

Shut up. Your drama is done. You're a left wing mouth breather that rehashes shit that has already been destroyed. Cut your penis off. Please

]

The quote you posted doesn’t say anything about Giuliani talking about investigating Biden.
It is about the 2016 Russia collusion crap.

]

The quote you posted doesn’t say anything about Giuliani talking about investigating Biden.
It is about the 2016 Russia collusion crap.

Wtf?

On July 19, Mr. Volker had breakfast with Mr. Giuliani. “He mentioned both the accusations about Vice President Biden and about interference in the 2016 election,” Mr. Volker told Congress, adding that Mr. Giuliani “stressed that all he wanted to see was for Ukraine to investigate what happened in the past.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT