POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I try not to engage idiots too often, but you are lying through your ****ing teeth if you say Trump tied aid to investigating Biden. The MSM or Schiff (don’t remember whom) had to delete hundreds of words in the call transcript to make that connection.

Disagree with you regarding his intent but it doesn't really matter. Simply soliciting something from a foreign national that could benefit your election prospects is illegal. I can't think of a more extreme example of this than asking the President of a foreign country to literally open an investigation into a political opponent of yours.

Unless, again, you want to argue that an investigation from a foreign government into Biden would not benefit Trump.

Exactly. I made it up until that first caller who started his call with, "I'm a life-long republican and I... "

No, you're not. True conservatives don't bail on their convictions and morals just because of Cayts radio. You're just another liberal whose delusions and mental disorder fool your feeble mind into justifying lying on the radio when that lie provides a means to your desired ends. F off.

It was obvious wasn't it. And of course Drew and Ryan and the other guy were so excited. Changing one mind at a time because poor little Matt was treated like other people are treated. He is special you know

Exactly. I made it up until that first caller who started his call with, "I'm a life-long republican and I... "

No, you're not. True conservatives don't bail on their convictions and morals just because of Cayts radio. You're just another liberal whose delusions and mental disorder fool your feeble mind into justifying lying on the radio when that lie provides a means to your desired ends. F off.
"morals"?
Dude, y'all have sold your souls for the man who has zero morals. Lies, cheats, believes he is a god... The right has lost all ability to talk about morals because you have Z.E.R.O.

The streets and underpasses of LA, San Francisco and other major cities is littered with thousands of them.

Ah yes, the homeless population that absolutely loves not having a roof over their head, let alone a decent job.

In this Trump economy, you’d think there would be jobs for everybody, right? Why aren’t employers scouring homeless sites for potential entry-level employees? Is it because they’re like you...assuming that they’re homeless because they don’t want to work?

I know McGrath a hoe too. Idgaf about unfair time or any of that bullshit if it isn’t against the rules it isn’t against the rules. Simple as that.
So, as long as he doesn’t.t announce he is running, he can keep doing the show r
73528677_203682020652044_7253168313662963712_n.jpg
Except OJ would probably be the dead one.

Ah yes, the homeless population that absolutely loves not having a roof over their head, let alone a decent job.

In this Trump economy, you’d think there would be jobs for everybody, right? Why aren’t employers scouring homeless sites for potential entry-level employees? Is it because they’re like you...assuming that they’re homeless because they don’t want to work?

Yeah, having lived in the Mecca of homelessness (San Diego), lazy would not be the blanket term I'd use for the vast majority of them LOL. Never underestimate the scheminess of crazies...

Exactly. Where in that transcript was Trump asking for the return?
1. That wasn't a transcript. It was a summarization and if you read the footnotes you would have seen it right there.
2. The summarization mentions "doing a favor" and mentions the Bidens by name.
3. Back channel conversations revealed by Sonders and sworn under oath to be true that it was clear that Ukraine had to announce the investigation to get the aid.

Now when will anyone defending Trump go under oath to do so? Damn! that threat of perjury sure is making cowards of those Trump defenders.

Reactions: stamm29
Bombshell. Now it's an abuse of power to get rid of Yovanovitch. More smoking gun evidence.

Needless to say, an ambassador serves at the pleasure of the president. They can be removed for smelling funny if the president desires, and they can especially be removed if the president doesn't like the job they're doing. That's how a boss/employee relationship works.

Swalwell is an above average example of the scumbag democrat punchable face.

It was obvious wasn't it. And of course Drew and Ryan and the other guy were so excited. Changing one mind at a time because poor little Matt was treated like other people are treated. He is special you know

Yes. Laughable. But not as sorry and as his followers on Twitter trying to get his name trending. If he wasn't so entertained by running them like the ponies they are, he might actually be embarrassed by their average IQ.

Ryan is a train wreck, but man he's a good dude. Once again, he'll alter his already hectic life to suit Matt's childish bullshit and answer the call to bail Matt out when he needs somebody to host his DAILY radio show. The fact that Matt uses good folks like that, then has the audacity to mock and berate them on air is a trick I'll never understand how he gets away with. Gotta surround yourself with pretty desperate folks, I reckon.

Well the aid was the money that we were withholding for Ukraine. Seven months after indicated to Congress that he would release it. So long that even McConnell was concerned.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...ot-given-an-explanation-for-ukraine-aid-delay

And you can break the law while also failing to do what you set out to do. People get arrested for it every day.

Ukraine had no idea the aid was held up, and Congress simply gives the President the approval for the aid, they don’t get to determine when it’s given.

There was no quid pro quo, what you wish happened isn’t what actually happened.

I love that since Biden is running for office that he is immune to investigation...could’ve diddled 1000k ukrainian kids, but don’t ask about it!

Who said Biden was immune to investigation? Just because a political opponent of his cannot solicit a foreign government to "look into it" for him doesn't stop the DOJ, the FBI, the IRS or whoever the hell else from opening an investigation into it.

Who said Biden was immune to investigation? Just because a political opponent of his cannot solicit a foreign government to "look into it" for him doesn't stop the DOJ, the FBI, the IRS or whoever the hell else from opening an investigation into it.
Which is why Trump mentioned that Barr would be involved with the Ukrainian counterparts.
Honestly I’m surprised how by the book it was. Someone posted the US Ukrainian anti corruption agreement signed by Bill Clinton and Trump and co followed that closely.

also, you know damn well if the DOJ announced the investigation, calls for Barr’s impeachment would’ve been there and people would be outraged (w/o any phone call).

I'm going with "the rampant disease, drug addictions and the cascade of life-long failures that lead them there in the first place" for $500, Alex.

1. That wasn't a transcript. It was a summarization and if you read the footnotes you would have seen it right there.
2. The summarization mentions "doing a favor" and mentions the Bidens by name.
3. Back channel conversations revealed by Sonders and sworn under oath to be true that it was clear that Ukraine had to announce the investigation to get the aid.

Now when will anyone defending Trump go under oath to do so? Damn! that threat of perjury sure is making cowards of those Trump defenders.

The transcript clearly states that the “favor” is looking into the 2016 election, you know this.

You do Realize Trump is the head of every one of those agencies, and was speaking to his counterpart in Ukraine? To get support from their agencies?

The impeachment inquiry is a joke, it's a political hit job to try and win an election. The House has no authority over the Executive Branch, make the judicial branch break the tie.
Trump hits back, I can understand not liking it, but that in no way is how someone hiding something acts.
Barr didn't redact significant portions of the Mueller report, he couldn't release grand jury info unless a judge says he can. That contempt of congress was another BS political point with no basis of merit.
Comey wasn't investigating him, Comey was playing political sides as the FBI Director, not his job.
You're sucked up to the max boy.

I'm going with "the rampant disease, drug addictions and the cascade of life-long failures that lead them there in the first place" for $500, Alex.

SMH. If it can happen to them, it can happen to you. Loads of things can send people into the downward spiral of homelessness. Not your problem though, right?

In any case, VERY few homeless people actually want to be homeless. Most want jobs and a roof over their heads. If you’re saying there’s no room for them in the almighty “TRUMP ECONOMY,” then y’alls claim that “everybody can get a job” is bullshit.

Ukraine had no idea the aid was held up, and Congress simply gives the President the approval for the aid, they don’t get to determine when it’s given.

There was no quid pro quo, what you wish happened isn’t what actually happened.

Well there doesn't have to be "quid pro quo" for his actions to be illegal, but like I said, we'll have to disagree on his intention. And FYI, Sondland testified under oath that he told Ukraine that aid was being withheld contingent on the "investigations." So yes, Ukraine did know.

But again, it doesn't really matter. Meh, I care less about this than you think (hence my lack of ever posting on here before today). I'm more fascinated by it more than anything. It sure is quite the time to be alive.

I just hope that whatever comes after all of this will bring us closer together. Doubt it but you don't even have a chance to begin with if you don't have positive intentions.

SMH. If it can happen to them, it can happen to you. Loads of things can send people into the downward spiral of homelessness. Not your problem though, right?

In any case, VERY few homeless people actually want to be homeless. Most want jobs and a roof over their heads. If you’re saying there’s no room for them in the almighty “TRUMP ECONOMY,” then y’alls claim that “everybody can get a job” is bullshit.
Not my problem. Correct. I was raised by quality parents, I'm educated, I'm not a drug addict and I was also taught that it's a waste of time to try to help folks who don't really want help as much as they want an excuse to be failures. I can clearly see your folks were fans of victimhood, which likely explains your own life failures and shortcomings, which you then try to project here on the Paddock.

Find another tree. I gave you solid reasoning. Just b/c it hits home or hurt your feels, again, not my problem, Bro.

Yes. Laughable. But not as sorry and as his followers on Twitter trying to get his name trending. If he wasn't so entertained by running them like the ponies they are, he might actually be embarrassed by their average IQ.

Ryan is a train wreck, but man he's a good dude. Once again, he'll alter his already hectic life to suit Matt's childish bullshit and answer the call to bail Matt out when he needs somebody to host his DAILY radio show. The fact that Matt uses good folks like that, then has the audacity to mock and berate them on air is a trick I'll never understand how he gets away with. Gotta surround yourself with pretty desperate folks, I reckon.
Daily listener?

Well there doesn't have to be "quid pro quo" for his actions to be illegal, but like I said, we'll have to disagree on his intention. And FYI, Sondland testified under oath that he told Ukraine that aid was being withheld contingent on the "investigations." So yes, Ukraine did know.

But again, it doesn't really matter. Meh, I care less about this than you think (hence my lack of ever posting on here before today). I'm more fascinated by it more than anything. It sure is quite the time to be alive.

I just hope that whatever comes after all of this will bring us closer together. Doubt it but you don't even have a chance to begin with if you don't have positive intentions.
You know that Ukraine admitted that they had no idea the aid was even withheld, right? They had the money before they ever knew about it being in jeopardy. And they didn’t have to do a damn thing to get it. But keep believing what Schiff tells you. Without people like you the Dems wouldn’t have voters and the MSM would all be reading “Coding for a Dummies”.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
You know that Ukraine admitted that they had no idea the aid was even withheld, right? They had the money before they ever knew about it being in jeopardy. And they didn’t have to do a damn thing to get it. But keep believing what Schiff tells you. Without people like you the Dems wouldn’t have voters and the MSM would all be reading “Coding for a Dummies”.

“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” Sondland said in a document released Tuesday by the three House committees carrying out an impeachment probe, describing his conversation on Sept. 1 with a top Ukrainian official.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/imp...-testimony-by-two-of-trumps-three-amigos.html

Aid wasn't released until Sept 11th.

Not my problem. Correct. I was raised by quality parents, I'm educated, I'm not a drug addict and I was also taught that it's a waste of time to try to help folks who don't really want help as much as they want an excuse to be failures. I can clearly see your folks were fans of victimhood, which likely explains your own life failures and shortcomings, which you then try to project here on the Paddock.

Find another tree. I gave you solid reasoning. Just b/c it hits home or hurt your feels, again, not my problem, Bro.

Such a shitty take. LOL. I read the whole thing, but I knew your worldview was extremely narrow as soon as you mentioned the whole “raised by quality parents” thing and kept referring to it.

You do know that people don’t get to choose their parents...right? You merely got lucky. Just like how you were fortunate enough to be born in the US. I understand this and make moves appropriately. You act like a spoiled child who wants to take his ball and go home whenever the poor kids come around.

Man up, dude.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Such a shitty take. LOL. I read the whole thing, but I knew your worldview was extremely narrow as soon as you mentioned the whole “raised by quality parents” thing and kept referring to it.

You do know that people don’t get to choose their parents...right? You merely got lucky. Just like how you were fortunate enough to be born in the US. I understand this and make moves appropriately. You act like a spoiled child who wants to take his ball and go home whenever the poor kids come around.

Man up, dude.
We leave with our ball b/c you folks smell bad.

This is me yawning. I'm going to talk to other folks now about other things than your family under the bridge, mkay? You can keep crying, and that's cool, but I'm not going to care anymore then than I do right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT