POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bombshell. Now it's an abuse of power to get rid of Yovanovitch. More smoking gun evidence.

Needless to say, an ambassador serves at the pleasure of the president. They can be removed for smelling funny if the president desires, and they can especially be removed if the president doesn't like the job they're doing. That's how a boss/employee relationship works.

Reactions: blubo
What behavior has he shown that makes you think he's hiding something?
Won't disclose taxes.
Won't submit to questioning.
Won't allow underlings to testify.
Fights every request for records.
Attacks anyone who suggests he does something wrong.
Lies incessantly.

If any Democrat did any of the above you would have a conniption.

Trump ordered to pay a $2million settlement for using his charity to steal money from cancer kids. MAGA! to bad rich people don't go to jail

Reactions: Ed323232
What behavior has he shown that makes you think he's hiding something?

Off the top of my head...

- Refusing to comply with a court order for his tax returns
- Demanding that the impeachment inquiry be dropped
- Ordering White House staff members to ignore subpoenas from Congress regarding his impeachment
- Constantly attacking people's character rather than the veracity of their claims
- Barr redacting significant portions of the Mueller report and fighting in court to not have those redactions released to Congress and/or the public
- Firing people that were actively investigating him

- Ordering White House staff members to ignore subpoenas from Congress regarding his impeachment
- Constantly attacking people's character rather than the veracity of their claims
- Barr redacting significant portions of the Mueller report and fighting in court to not have those redactions released to Congress and/or the public

Lol. Dnc talking points. None of that is true. Bill Barr has evidence that Obama has orchestrated this whole coup attempt

Trump ordered by New York judge to pay $2 million to a group of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement in a civil lawsuit stemming from persistent violations of state charities laws.

More he said, she said telephone from today's witness. Better hope they have an unlimited minutes plan.

Zeldin: "Do you have any first hand knowledge that the withholding of aid was tied to opening an investigation into Biden?"

Kent: "No. I do not."

76605246_1143370835867604_8998109669423579136_n.png

Trump ordered by New York judge to pay $2 million to a group of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement in a civil lawsuit stemming from persistent violations of state charities laws.

You failed to mention that is SDNY. Dismissed.

Highly ironic coming from a person who supports a President who has argued in court, unsuccessfully, that he is immune to literally any form of prosecution.
Its actually true that he can't be prosecuted while in office though. Not that hes done anything to be prosecuted for regardless.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Read through this thread. Every single point has been debunked. Your claims come from orange man bad haters. Which Barr has evidence of them creating Treason against a sitting president

Again, you have no substance. Every time I ask anyone to refute anything I say, they never give me a straight answer. If the answers are so straight forward, you tell me.

My claims come from Trump's actions and statements.

Has he not asked for the impeachment trial to end? Has he not been ordering staff members not to comply with Congress? Has he not refused to turn over his tax returns to prosecutors? Did he not fire Comey? Does he not constantly attempt to discredit people (never Trumper)? Did the DOJ not fight the courts to prevent the redactions from being made available to Congress?

These are things that happened or are currently happening, they're not debunked. You're the one assigning partisan meaning to it. I could give a shit less about Democrats or Republicans. I'm just saying, objectively, his behavior looks shady AF.

The impeachment inquiry is a joke, it's a political hit job to try and win an election. The House has no authority over the Executive Branch, make the judicial branch break the tie.
Trump hits back, I can understand not liking it, but that in no way is how someone hiding something acts.
Barr didn't redact significant portions of the Mueller report, he couldn't release grand jury info unless a judge says he can. That contempt of congress was another BS political point with no basis of merit.
Comey wasn't investigating him, Comey was playing political sides as the FBI Director, not his job.

Its actually true that he can't be prosecuted while in office though. Not that hes done anything to be prosecuted for regardless.

Well if he hasn't done anything to be prosecuted for, why not just be transparent and compliant? You know, like a publicly elected official should be.

Love the lefties here. Gorilla is obviously a rehash. They always ask stupid questions and make claims then say no one can debunk those claims. All while bragging about ignoring the plethora of information that is posted in this thread daily.

if you’ve been around for more than a week and you’re still this ignorant, there no sense in even trying to educate you.

Love the lefties here. Gorilla is obviously a rehash. They always ask stupid questions and make claims then say no one can debunk those claims. All while bragging about ignoring the plethora of information that is posted in this thread daily.

if you’ve been around for more than a week and you’re still this ignorant, there no sense in even trying to educate you.

Gorilla was on here last night...as someone else.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Again, you have no substance. Every time I ask anyone to refute anything I say, they never give me a straight answer. If the answers are so straight forward, you tell me.

My claims come from Trump's actions and statements.

Has he not asked for the impeachment trial to end? Has he not been ordering staff members not to comply with Congress? Has he not refused to turn over his tax returns to prosecutors? Did he not fire Comey? Does he not constantly attempt to discredit people (never Trumper)? Did the DOJ not fight the courts to prevent the redactions from being made available to Congress?

These are things that happened or are currently happening, they're not debunked. You're the one assigning partisan meaning to it. I could give a shit less about Democrats or Republicans. I'm just saying, objectively, his behavior looks shady AF.

Look verbal diarrhea. Show me the evidence of your claims. I want evidence. Until then, it's like hot liquid poop coming out of your mouth. Now that's substance

The impeachment inquiry is a joke, it's a political hit job to try and win an election. The House has no authority over the Executive Branch, make the judicial branch break the tie.
Trump hits back, I can understand not liking it, but that in no way is how someone hiding something acts.
Barr didn't redact significant portions of the Mueller report, he couldn't release grand jury info unless a judge says he can. That contempt of congress was another BS political point with no basis of merit.
Comey wasn't investigating him, Comey was playing political sides as the FBI Director, not his job.

See this is where you lose me. You say this is all a political hit job (basically taking the cynical approach to this), but then taking the totally uncynical, rose tinted glasses to the nth degree, view that Trump did not intend to hurt Biden politically with all of this.

It's inconsistent logic.

See this is where you lose me. You say this is all a political hit job (basically taking the cynical approach to this), but then taking the totally uncynical, rose tinted glasses to the nth degree, view that Trump did not intend to hurt Biden politically with all of this.

It's inconsistent logic.
Lmao. Imagine arguing that its Trumps fault that Biden is a crook. Amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT