POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As of right now I don't see Trump winning reelection. Dems have been winning the elections since 2016. I also think it comes down to a bigger chunk of Dems are 100% anti Trump compared to the percentage of Republicans that are fired up for Trump. I also think the Dems (who I think are the far superior politicians) have fired up their base and are going to have a huge turnout.

There is a long way to go before the next election. Just pay attention and vote who you think is the best person to run this country less than a year from now..

Fair point, but I think some of these Twitter addicts think they are really making a difference with their constant posting of articles. Nothing could be a bigger waste of time.
Think for yourself. I believe everyone of you here KNOWs the right thing to do. Don't be a twit believing fool.

Congrats for spreading the word to the 20 people who regularly hang out here. You're a force of nature.

Fair point, but I think some of these Twitter addicts think they are really making a difference with their constant posting of articles. Nothing could be a bigger waste of time.

The Canuck is more and more in his b-tch mode lately...I say we are a couple weeks away from him calling someone's wife a name from behind a keyboard like a real man or maybe he will threaten to post his W2.

Can't wait to see how he embarrasses himself this time.

About once a week I hit 'show ignored content'...that asshat never disappoints

(He recently posted his tv viewing habits for the 500th time. For some reason he thinks we need a weekly reminder that he doesn't watch cable news and that recently he watched some sporting event. Riveting stuff)

What about the stuff
You can what about and strawman me all you want. I couldn't care less.

I'm just saying. It came off as if you were more concerned about a contest that doesn't affect you whatsoever, a contest that you probably didn't even know existed until you saw my post, than you were about more proof of the media openly and blatantly lying with zero consequences. Just seems odd to me. That's all.

PS. Trump isn't literally shooting anyone, dude. Seriously? You're not that naive and consumed, are you?

Anyway, I'm usually all for a good back and forth, but I'm comfortable in saying that I'm not interested in debating the pettiness and delusionals you're slinging around. Think I'll bow out of this one.

You can what about and strawman me all you want. I couldn't care less.

I'm just saying. It came off as if you were more concerned about a contest that doesn't affect you whatsoever, a contest that you probably didn't even know existed until you saw my post, than you were about more proof of the media openly and blatantly lying with zero consequences. Just seems odd to me. That's all.

PS. Trump isn't literally shooting anyone, dude. Seriously? You're not that naive and consumed, are you?

Anyway, I'm usually all for a good back and forth, but I'm comfortable in saying that I'm not interested in debating the pettiness and delusionals you're slinging around. Think I'll bow out of this one.
Yes, I have been focused on you my entire life. I have commented on rivals over 15k posts here just to see ya respond. Get over your self.

OT: trump said he could kill someone in times square and get away with it. Joking or not, that is strange and evil to say.

Last edited:
Congrats for spreading the word to the 20 people who regularly hang out here. You're a force of nature.
You mad? I'm making a post on a message board that I frequent. Isn't that the entire point?

Don't like it? Keep it moving. Being hater isn't a good look and you're coming off awfully haterish right now.

If you have a grudge then let's hear it; otherwise, you're free to piss off.

but I think some of these Twitter addicts think they are really making a difference with their constant posting of articles.

How ignorant and delusional are you? Does a tweet really trigger you that much? Stop bickering and complaining about it every damn day. You sound like a woman. Put me on ignore if you don't like. Anything but your constant nagging. It's nauseating. Really.

Nothing could be a bigger waste of time.

Pretty sure you applying false motives and intentions to my posts, like you're some kind of reader, and then constantly belly aching about it is even a bigger waste of time.

Reactions: KRJ1975
74566174_1184772025046695_2389927692796428288_o.jpg

Reactions: UKvisitor
You won’t be here when you’re wrong, at this under this screen name.

You think Matt Jones twin sister is gonna beat him?
I have had this handle for LOOOOONG time. You think I would give it up to hide from you?
Go to a hospital and seek care.
Only way I won't be here is you have someone take me out.
Would you do that? (is this trump?)
Asking for a friend.

Americans who are unemployed should, and always will, be able to vote. Doesn’t matter how many or few of them exist.

You disagree or something?

Or do you want to make “currently employed” a requirement for Americans voting in local/state/federal elections?

I think everybody that's employed should get to vote. I think people that are unemployed should get to vote. I don't think ex-cons should get to vote.

I have had this handle for LOOOOONG time. You think I would give it up to hide from you?
Go to a hospital and seek care.
Only way I won't be here is you have someone take me out.
Would you do that? (is this trump?)
Asking for a friend.

Not hide from me, just disappear again as you do. That’s what hacks like you do.
Take you out? Lighten up dude.

Americans who are unemployed should, and always will, be able to vote. Doesn’t matter how many or few of them exist.

You disagree or something?

Or do you want to make “currently employed” a requirement for Americans voting in local/state/federal elections?

I wish there was a way to find out who was willingly unemployed (quit their full time job because they were tired of working) and living off food stamps and government assistance while paying $0 in child support, having 2 other kids but sending their wife to work part time, not reporting it, and root those people out.

I can’t stand people like that.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I only put really annoying posters on ignore but I'm thinking I might start putting really stupid posters on ignore. You read anymore about corn pop?
I told ya I read about the popcorn racial incident.
Anyone who lived during that time has their own racial motivated story.
Here is just one of mine:
I use to deliver newspapers EVERYDAY for a year (12 years old) to the black projects in my hometown. I have been chased by blacks because I was white doing so. Once, an elderly black man came out one day and told the young guys chasing me that if they messed with me then they had to mess with him. (exact quote: "That white boy delivers my paper everyday. You mess with him, then you are messing with me")
No one there, ever bothered me again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT