POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly dude stfu. I listen to KSR everyday. I’m away from home stationed states away and that’s my way to connect to back home everyday. This b**** McConnell is so damn crooked it isn’t funny. It wouldn’t bother me if he rolled over soon

If you care that much about the radio show, maybe drop out of the race and stop violating campaign finance laws rather than blaming McConnell.

If you care that much about the radio show, maybe drop out of the race and stop violating campaign finance laws rather than blaming McConnell.
HES NOT EVEN IN THE RACE. He hasn’t decided to do anything. He shouldn’t have to drop anything until he’s made a decision but crooked mitch works wonders. He can make people and evidence disappear in a matter of seconds.

Lol at Matt Jones. Should've just stuck to sports. But his narcissistic mentality wouldn't let him do that. Now he thinks he is the Jesus Christ of Kentucky

I hope Cocaine Mitch takes him out like Escobar. "You come at the king you best not miss"
Stfu. Mf shouldnt have to do anything until he declares he’s running. Right now it’s all speculation and this isn’t even an FEC violation.

Reactions: UKvisitor
Activist media: Blue wave swamp GOP

EIur7uUUwAAopRc

Reality

EIur7uUUwAEG5BD

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
HES NOT EVEN IN THE RACE. He hasn’t decided to do anything. He shouldn’t have to drop anything until he’s made a decision but crooked mitch works wonders. He can make people and evidence disappear in a matter of seconds.
He’s been deciding for over a year now. He’s taken his show to every county on the book tour. No matter what, that is a lot of free air time to publicize his campaign. He either needs to shit or get off the pot!

And do you think his minions on the show won’t still talk him up?

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
He’s been deciding for over a year now. He’s taken his show to every county on the book tour. No matter what, that is a lot of free air time to publicize his campaign. He either needs to shit or get off the pot!

Again it’s not an FEC violation. If it was then sure take him off but it isn’t. Mitch always gotta go around the rules. And idgaf about talking him up. That show struggles without him and it’s my connection to home. I could care less about his political dreams. I wish him the best but it sucks that someone gets to go around the rules to do what they want.

I wonder if Matt Jones will steal tax payer money to cut off his butt cut hair do. That hideous mop. I bet he has forehead warts from being tea bagged by a gay hooker with HPV
Like I said idgaf about the political shit. Mitch is a straight hoe. Can’t wait till that mf’er finally croaks. Always on some bullshit.

Jones's bank acct will probably be linked directly to the Ky tax fund acct.

Again it’s not an FEC violation. If it was then sure take him off but it isn’t. Mitch always gotta go around the rules. And idgaf about talking him up. That show struggles without him and it’s my connection to home. I could care less about his political dreams. I wish him the best but it sucks that someone gets to go around the rules to do what they want.
I never said it was an FEC violation. But if you can’t see that he gets an unfair advantage by having the show, I don’t know what to tell you. Again, he has been deciding for over a year. And in that year, he got a ton of air time not available to other candidates. It was the dims that got him kicked off his tv show, btw.

Always running away from the topic. Can’t even admit that mitch is out here creating fake violations. That old bitch is pissing himself over a talk show radio host.

I never said it was an FEC violation. But if you can’t see that he gets an unfair advantage by having the show, I don’t know what to tell you. Again, he has been deciding for over a year. And in that year, he got a ton of air time not available to other candidates. It was the dims that got him kicked off his tv show, btw.
I know McGrath a hoe too. Idgaf about unfair time or any of that bullshit if it isn’t against the rules it isn’t against the rules. Simple as that.

Would you go public if you were the whistle blower? (Ya clicked the reply to that question)
Why do you answer a question with a totally unrelated question?

I would not whistle blow on a president doing what a president is allowed to do. And if I was a whistleblower I would have no problem with going public. Your side sure tried to tear down the ones that went public with Clinton.

Reactions: UKvisitor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT