POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I told ya I read about the popcorn racial incident.
Anyone who lived during that time has their own racial motivated story.
Here is just one of mine:
I use to deliver newspapers EVERYDAY for a year (12 years old) to the black projects in my hometown. I have been chased by blacks because I was white doing so. Once, an elderly black man came out one day and told the young guys chasing me that if they messed with me then they had to mess with him. (exact quote: "That white boy delivers my paper everyday. You mess with him, then you are messing with me"
No one there, ever bother me again.

Corn Pop needs his paper.

Not hide from me, just disappear again as you do.
I got other people to get on their nerves besides you. You jealous?
When this place gets shut down, then, I won't be here.
I don't comment here (political thread) much because it is mostly useless. Everyone here in the political thread are right and they will tell ya so.. Not much in actual casual conversation is here.
You can make me go away if ya vote next election. Act now. (This is a limited time offer)

Last edited:
I wish Trump would pull out an AK 47 and blast every anti-Trump in America with the word "Traitor" on every bullet

Id be shocked if Trump has ever held a gun, let alone shot one. He probably couldn’t pick an AK47 out of a lineup even if it was the only firearm in said lineup.

Reactions: duke4life831
I wish there was a way to find out who was willingly unemployed (quit their full time job because they were tired of working) and living off food stamps and government assistance while paying $0 in child support, having 2 other kids but sending their wife to work part time, not reporting it, and root those people out.

I can’t stand people like that.

Yeah man, like all those people in the rural south with no jobs, living in shithole cities, relying on food stamps, and birthing multiple children with multiple partners.

Then they show up and vote straight Republican on Election Day, every single time.

Those people, right?

I wish Trump would hang Zaid in Times Square till his Trump hating carcass rots to nothingness. Liberals and Anti-Trumpers are worse than cancer. It bears repeating. I hate every liberal in this country and want to see their lives destroyed

The post I responded to said if you work and pay taxes you should be able to vote, and left it there.

How about people that just won’t work?

Gotcha. How many people do you estimate “just won’t work” in America? As in, it’s their mission to never work and just live off the government for the entirety of their adult existence.

I got other people to get on their nerves besides you. You jealous?
When this place gets shut down, then, I won't be here.
I don't comment here (political thread) much because it is mostly useless. Everyone here in the political thread are right and they will tell ya so.. Not much in actual casual conversation is here.
You can make me go away if ya vote next election. Act now. (This is a limited time offer)

You’re a troll that thinks they’re fooling people. This is a political thread, it isn’t a recipe swapping thread.
I couldn’t care less if you disagree on politics, everybody does, but own it. Don’t try to bullshit people on here, it’s old and unoriginal.

I disagree with Platinum, Labranthony, James, Cardkilla and others, but I respect them, because they’re genuine. You on the other hand are a hack.

I'm making great money. If Trump were to lose (he won't ), I'll take all money out of the stock market. The new tax change saved me thousands upon thousands with 20% pass through write off.

You’re a troll that thinks they’re fooling people. This is a political thread, it isn’t a recipe swapping thread.
I couldn’t care less if you disagree on politics, everybody does, but own it. Don’t try to bullshit people on here, it’s old and unoriginal.

I disagree with Platinum, Labranthony, James, Cardkilla and others, but I respect them, because they’re genuine. You on the other hand are a hack.

Nailed it

Do you even read what you post? You never said anything specific why you disapprove of me posting here except your butt hurts.

why don't ya say what ya want and leave those with diff personalities out of your comments. I might even respect you then.

Yeah man, like all those people in the rural south with no jobs, living in shithole cities, relying on food stamps, and birthing multiple children with multiple partners.

Then they show up and vote straight Republican on Election Day, every single time.

Those people, right?

I was actually referring to a personal situation. One that actually effects me, I have no idea how the guy votes.

That said, you’re being awfully foolish if you don’t think that shit goes on all over the country.

And you’re even more foolish if you think they vote straight R. The D party is the one wanting you to live off of the government.

I was actually referring to a personal situation. One that actually effects me, I have no idea how the guy votes.

That said, you’re being awfully foolish if you don’t think that shit goes on all over the country.

And you’re even more foolish if you think they vote straight R. The D party is the one wanting you to live off of the government.

As an American citizen, I can tell you how the guy votes.

He walks in and hits some buttons on a machine. Maybe fills out some kind of paper contraption. Then he walks out.

That’s his right.

Those people, right?
False, never happens.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

Fact.

Reactions: JStaff2187

Deadbeat dads like you described exist across the entire political spectrum. Rather than vote R or D most of them are too lazy to vote at all, just like they're too lazy to take care of their kid(s).

Honestly, are you Matt Jones?
Honestly dude stfu. I listen to KSR everyday. I’m away from home stationed states away and that’s my way to connect to back home everyday. This b**** McConnell is so damn crooked it isn’t funny. It wouldn’t bother me if he rolled over soon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT